Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WOOHOO!!!!! Football is back!!!!

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Re: WOOHOO!!!!! Football is back!!!!
Reply #180 on: February 05, 2016, 09:01:29 PM
I think Boncos D might pull it off. Cam is good, don't really know why I dislike him, but he and the rest of Panthers might be a bit too loose and relaxed about it

Cam has grown a lot this year. He is growing on me. Love that he gives away game balls to kids even though it cost him something like $600 each.

hr Offline styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #181 on: February 05, 2016, 10:06:07 PM
I think Boncos D might pull it off. Cam is good, don't really know why I dislike him, but he and the rest of Panthers might be a bit too loose and relaxed about it

Cam has grown a lot this year. He is growing on me. Love that he gives away game balls to kids even though it cost him something like $600 each.

That is really amazing of him. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I'm not a fan of QBs that like to run the ball themselves. Although a mobile QB is certainly something to admire it can also be a bit of a negative. I remember how many times I cussed out because Big Ben simply had to move out of the pocket before it was even close to collapsing. Sure he can swat off most LBs, but there is a bit of an unnecessary risk.
And to bring it back to Cam, I don't want him to get hurt again. He is polarizing and many dislike him but he still is one of the best QBs currently in the NFL
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #182 on: February 05, 2016, 10:52:09 PM
aaah ... i like both teams lol :facepalm:

but if you were gonna take away my MTs if i didn't choose i'd say Panthers mainly because lotta ex Bears on the team :D

i honestly think it's gonna be an old fashion "Smash Mouth" game with possible murders! :ahhh with those 2 defenses, i'm really looking forward to this game, should be one for the memories :cheers:

ca Offline JP

Reply #183 on: February 06, 2016, 02:54:44 AM
Well.....I suspect SB 50 will be the Cam Newton show......of course I am wrong most of the time......but I believe he will dominate the game and his offense will impose their will.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

us Offline rescue4500

Reply #184 on: February 06, 2016, 06:05:48 AM
GO PANTHERS!!!
If you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all. -Unknown Author

hr Offline styx

Reply #185 on: February 06, 2016, 10:01:21 AM
Considering that Payton doesn't play well in cold weather and last time he faced an imposing D, Seahawks and highly mobile Russell Wilson steamrolled over the Broncos making 'em look like bargain bin mules, Panthers can do the same.

Still one last rodeo v hopefully the start of an era is a brilliant scenario for this SB

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Reply #186 on: February 07, 2016, 07:08:57 AM

Peyton has been playing to Denver's strength which is their defense and has not taken many chances throwing the ball in the playoffs. But too many 3 and outs can also burn out your defense. Cam will be Cam but it's going to be interesting to see what Peyton does.

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Reply #187 on: February 08, 2016, 12:22:38 AM
Ah, the Super Bowl. You know what that means - pitchers and catchers report in less than two weeks! :woohoo: :D
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #188 on: February 08, 2016, 12:27:43 AM
You may never In my life hear me say this again, but GO DENVER!
I'm the milk man!

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #189 on: February 08, 2016, 04:32:18 AM
I enjoyed it, good defensive game :cheers:

now back to hockey :P :D

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Reply #190 on: February 08, 2016, 06:53:05 AM

Good game  :clap:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 07:19:20 AM by rishardh »

hr Offline styx

Reply #191 on: February 08, 2016, 07:33:57 AM
did I say anything about Broncos D? damn I feel smug, am I smug?

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #192 on: February 08, 2016, 03:03:37 PM
whatcha think of the commercials? i thought the Budweiser with Helen Mirren anti-drinking-and-driving was the best and Puppy-Monkey-Baby the funniest/weirdest/disturbing/memorable one.

maybe next year they can do a Cam-Baby one :P :D

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Reply #193 on: February 08, 2016, 07:35:24 PM
I thought that the weiner dogs dressed as hot dogs was adorable, until it turned into a ketchup commercial.  Ketchup has NO place on a hot dog unless you're four......
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

us Offline powernoodle

Reply #194 on: February 08, 2016, 09:45:36 PM
Sorry Panther fans, but I took pleasure in watching the over-exuberant, excessively celebrating, Versace-wearing, "dabbing" rapper "Superman" Cam Newton transform into a little cry baby who wanted to hide from the media.  Sometimes, a big, warm bucket of humility is in order.

So in that respect, it was an awesome game.

Now . . . if I could only get "puppy monkey baby" out of my head.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #195 on: February 08, 2016, 10:16:08 PM
Sorry Panther fans, but I took pleasure in watching the over-exuberant, excessively celebrating, Versace-wearing, "dabbing" rapper "Superman" Cam Newton transform into a little cry baby who wanted to hide from the media.  Sometimes, a big, warm bucket of humility is in order.

So in that respect, it was an awesome game.

Now . . . if I could only get "puppy monkey baby" out of my head.

Agreed. He also could of single handily lost the game for them when he could of covered the ball on the fumble, but looked like a little girl and decided not to go in. Put the nail in the coffin for his team in a single play. I couldn't be happier.
I'm the milk man!

hr Offline styx

Reply #196 on: February 09, 2016, 07:53:56 AM
the media thing on his part was unnecessary. Somehow when you look at it, only rushing QB who won in the last several seasons was Russell Wilson and he had an elite defense too.
Proves the adage that defense wins championships

us Offline rishardh

• No Life Club
Reply #197 on: February 09, 2016, 02:28:21 PM

+1 on defense wins championships. On this pass happy era it was nice to see two good defenses control the game. Superbowl, 5 mins to go, one score down, in your own 20... you dive for the ball no matter what. Just when I thought he has grown he does this.  :facepalm:

Very happy for Von Miller (Texan and missed last superbowl) and Demarcus Ware (Former cowboy who was wasting his talents here). Jason Witten should leave his bff behind and move on too.

hr Offline styx

Reply #198 on: February 09, 2016, 02:58:42 PM
And that is why I hope that this year Steelers take a DB or NT in the first round. I'm a bit high on Kendall Fuller with the stipulation that he switched to FS so Mitchell could play SS

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #199 on: February 09, 2016, 05:32:11 PM
Cam got knocked around like a soccer ball plain and simple.

In commercials news, I liked the puppy monkey baby, the Honda Ridgeline sheep, the Marmot commercial and the Turbo Tax Sir Anthony Hopkins commercials.
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

hr Offline styx

Reply #200 on: April 29, 2016, 09:31:48 AM
anyone else following the draft? all i have to say that is PG is why Artie Burns with Billings still on the board?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%