What other changes were made?
* All screw construction (T-9 for the pivot screw, T-6 for the frame screws);
* Awesome Bi-Directional Texturing® on the FRN scales;
* Dual skeletonized stainless steel handle liners;
* Super sharp, super edge holding VG-10 stain resistant blade;
* A stronger tip;
* Larger 13mm opening hole;
* Slip resistant jimping on the thumb ramp;
* Phosphor bronze bushings to smooth out the action, and;
* The wasp waisted clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip.