Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D

N_N_R · 4073 · 154176

ca Offline Megan

• Marketing Maven
  • Administrator
  • No Life Club
  • Does your head look like a watermelon?
Re: Your Dog, Cat, Pig, Snake, Spider, Ant... Your PETS TOPIC :D
Reply #630 on: February 26, 2015, 05:09:27 PM
I expected the third pic to be "Grant hoping for a bite of my snack."
Lol, and nice pets Megan :)

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Whoops.
Looks like I forgot to post it.

"Grant hoping for a bite of my snack"

-Megan
Would you like your review featured on http://Multitool.org? Do you have a suggestion to improve the forum or our sites?
Send me a message.

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #631 on: February 26, 2015, 05:59:27 PM
How can you turn that down? 

K-Tibbs

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #632 on: February 26, 2015, 06:00:02 PM
I hope it was for bacon?  :D
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

ca Offline Megan

• Marketing Maven
  • Administrator
  • No Life Club
  • Does your head look like a watermelon?
Reply #633 on: February 26, 2015, 07:19:04 PM
I hope it was for bacon?  :D

That would be typical Grant.
-Megan
Would you like your review featured on http://Multitool.org? Do you have a suggestion to improve the forum or our sites?
Send me a message.

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #634 on: February 26, 2015, 08:32:13 PM
No wonder he looks crazed.....bacon can do that to a person.  Although not the Canadian version.  That's just deceitful and wrong ;). Almost like skim milk trying to pass as real milk.  I know you're water!  Don't lie to me skimmy >:(

K-Tibbs

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #635 on: March 12, 2015, 07:57:30 PM
I swear, this guy wants to join the forum! Every time I come on here and put my pad down he flys over gets comfy then passes out on my pad, he's covering the whole cover of the case, wierd thing is, if I'm on any other page he stays away. He also wants to type, cause about three times I had to remove his paw off the screen..
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #636 on: March 13, 2015, 12:36:44 AM
Smart cat ;)

K-Tibbs

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Reply #637 on: March 19, 2015, 02:41:09 PM
Layla is upset I didn't save her any bacon this morning.  :(  poor neglected 120lb Rottweiler.......

My new landlords' dog.  She's a sweetheart.  :)
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #638 on: March 19, 2015, 02:51:48 PM
Poor girl, fading away, can't even stand.  :(

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #639 on: March 19, 2015, 02:53:03 PM
Good stiff wild will blow her away.....

Nice looking dog.
Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #640 on: March 19, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

I know, horrible isn't it?  :(  Always an adventure taking her for a walk when she takes me for a walk.  ;)  She ignores smaller cars yet thinks she can catch NJ Transit busses, dump trucks, etc.  This morning she almost caught a flatbed wrecker......
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #641 on: March 19, 2015, 03:09:55 PM

I know, horrible isn't it?  :(  Always an adventure taking her for a walk when she takes me for a walk.  ;)  She ignores smaller cars yet thinks she can catch NJ Transit busses, dump trucks, etc.  This morning she almost caught a flatbed wrecker......

:D

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #642 on: March 19, 2015, 04:25:24 PM

Well, she probably eat a Honda Fit in two bites!!  :pok:   :D

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #643 on: March 21, 2015, 01:27:11 PM
Not mine, it mostly sleeps. But funny for the pet owners anyways. :rofl:

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #644 on: March 21, 2015, 01:39:29 PM
 :rofl:

That amourous dog...I think I would be locking him up in a room instead of saying "stay".  :facepalm:
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #645 on: March 21, 2015, 06:04:08 PM
Cats - less likely to try and take advantage of you than dogs... :D
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...

00 Offline kosmo

• No Life Club
  • "All I need now i'th a can opener!"
Reply #647 on: March 22, 2015, 03:15:36 PM
He is a cat with a dog's personality.

kitty.jpg
* kitty.jpg (Filesize: 138.49 KB)
WTT Book: Victorinox - A Knife and Its History, see link:
http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,57788.0.html
Will trade items for new/used Cadet Alox knives for mod projects.
Updated list: https://freeshell.de/~kosmo/sak/
:B: www.radiotell.ch

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #648 on: March 30, 2015, 09:05:52 PM
I swear, this cat wants to be part of this forum, everytime I open my pad and sign on here he comes over and lays on my pad, but it's only when I'm on here!
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

mx Offline Dragon Lord

• Follow your dreams they would lead you to happines
Reply #649 on: March 31, 2015, 01:10:11 AM
My new puppys

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #650 on: April 01, 2015, 09:23:34 AM

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #651 on: April 03, 2015, 04:36:08 PM
Such a tough life, being a dog.  Layla's been laying like this for over 20 minutes now.....

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #652 on: April 03, 2015, 04:41:10 PM
Man that dog has it rough! Having to lay there like that.
Nice looking dog. Needs a bandana.
Nate

SEND IT!

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #653 on: April 03, 2015, 09:13:09 PM
Such a tough life, being a dog.  Layla's been laying like this for over 20 minutes now.....

Yes,and that's your fault for not tickling her tummy! Bad Tom,bad :twak:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

00 Offline kosmo

• No Life Club
Reply #654 on: April 05, 2015, 11:49:41 PM
When I got him a couple of years ago, he was a half-wild tom cat, wounded in a fight.  He had forgotten how to meow.  He only hissed and growled.  But it didn't take him long to become my shoulder buddy.  He is like a dog, in that he now follows me around everywhere.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 11:51:25 PM by kosmo »

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #655 on: April 06, 2015, 03:51:19 PM
It seems the ones with the worst pasts are the ones that appreciate rescue the most.  The best dog I ever had, Pete, had come from an abusive home and eventually abandoned.  The shelter refused to let me adopt him initially as he was not expected to live out the week.  I visited him a number of times and he improved dramatically and they let me have him.  He lived eight and a half years after that and never willingly left my side.

If I got up to use the washroom he would get up, follow me, sit down while I took care of business, then follow me back to the couch.  He was like a big white shadow.  I often referred to him as "my Siamese twin" because he followed me everywhere.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #656 on: April 06, 2015, 04:40:56 PM
It seems the ones with the worst pasts are the ones that appreciate rescue the most.  The best dog I ever had, Pete, had come from an abusive home and eventually abandoned.  The shelter refused to let me adopt him initially as he was not expected to live out the week.  I visited him a number of times and he improved dramatically and they let me have him.  He lived eight and a half years after that and never willingly left my side.

If I got up to use the washroom he would get up, follow me, sit down while I took care of business, then follow me back to the couch.  He was like a big white shadow.  I often referred to him as "my Siamese twin" because he followed me everywhere.

Def
Agreed, our one dog(lex)ington) spent his first 9months either outside in the rain or locked up in a cage. The kids blew smoke(and not just cig smoke) in his face while locked up. They also tought him to jump up, then one day he jumped up and their mother kicked him out, and told our friend to have him put down! our friend who was their neighbor knew we wanted a dog so he grabbed him and brought him over, he was so under weight and his fur so clumped, I was at work when he brought him over, so my wife spent three hours brushing him. When I got home he wouldn't let me in the door, the wife had to hold him back and tell him I was ok! We cleaned him up and it looked like he went from 50lbs to 30, since all the clumps made him look bigger, we brought him over to our friends house(who owned his sister) and the one kid saw him and said " omg your not feeding him he's so skinny" our friend yelled at him and said "no that's what happens when you take care of and clean him" and he'd had put on five pounds, ever since that he was stuck to our side, he was such a good dog, was always so happy to have somebody to have, he lived to 11 before we had to have him put down..
JR

00 Offline kosmo

• No Life Club
Reply #657 on: April 06, 2015, 05:46:49 PM

Def
Agreed, our one dog(lex)ington) spent his first 9months either outside in the rain or locked up in a cage. The kids blew smoke(and not just cig smoke) in his face while locked up. They also tought him to jump up, then one day he jumped up and their mother kicked him out, and told our friend to have him put down! our friend who was their neighbor knew we wanted a dog so he grabbed him and brought him over, he was so under weight and his fur so clumped, I was at work when he brought him over, so my wife spent three hours brushing him. When I got home he wouldn't let me in the door, the wife had to hold him back and tell him I was ok! We cleaned him up and it looked like he went from 50lbs to 30, since all the clumps made him look bigger, we brought him over to our friends house(who owned his sister) and the one kid saw him and said " omg your not feeding him he's so skinny" our friend yelled at him and said "no that's what happens when you take care of and clean him" and he'd had put on five pounds, ever since that he was stuck to our side, he was such a good dog, was always so happy to have somebody to have, he lived to 11 before we had to have him put down..
JR

I took him (kitty) in from a relative who caught him with a cage and took him to a vet to get fixed and patched up and later I found he needed de-worming.  I was talked into watching and feeding him while he recuperated and kept him in my garage.  I had had him for a few weeks and I was afraid to try to handle him because he would only hiss at me.  I finally tried petting him and he let me rub his head.  He would still only hiss to communicate.  A few days later he was up high on a shelf and I got close enough that he walked onto my shoulders!  Eventually, I let him in the rest of the house.  He is now a 100% indoor cat and he's happy with that.  He has re-learned to meow and talk other than hissing.  Initially he would give me "love bites" that would draw blood.  He slowly learned to stop biting almost entirely.  Now his biting has almost stopped and is light enough that it does no harm and doesn't hurt so bad.

I made this video, not long after I let him live in the house.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:06:57 PM by kosmo »

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #658 on: April 06, 2015, 07:25:10 PM

Def
JR

I took him (kitty) in from a relative who caught him with a cage and took him to a vet to get fixed and patched up and later I found he needed de-worming.  I was talked into watching and feeding him while he recuperated and kept him in my garage.  I had had him for a few weeks and I was afraid to try to handle him because he would only hiss at me.  I finally tried petting him and he let me rub his head.  He would still only hiss to communicate.  A few days later he was up high on a shelf and I got close enough that he walked onto my shoulders!  Eventually, I let him in the rest of the house.  He is now a 100% indoor cat and he's happy with that.  He has re-learned to meow and talk other than hissing.  Initially he would give me "love bites" that would draw blood.  He slowly learned to stop biting almost entirely.  Now his biting has almost stopped and is light enough that it does no harm and doesn't hurt so bad.

I made this video, not long after I let him live in the house.

Cute, we were never cat people till we heard of a cat that had been snooping around a friends house. We talked it over and said we would take him in, hoping he would get along with the dog, it would be nice for him to have a friend! so he snooped around our place and got along. We had him looked over, got him his shots, and he started to cling on, at first we got him a pink purple collar and named him a girl name, but then a couple weeks later we found something and we had to change his name to a boys name, we then had him neutered and the front claws declawed. Since then we've become much more cat people, we named him Luther since the dogs name was lex(get it, lex-luther?) lol. We've had him for I thnk five years, I must say since the dog passed, he's become very unique, it's almost as if the dogs personality took over, just so goofy, likes to wrestle around on the floor, likes his butt smacked and itched, most stuff the dog liked. Just kinda wierd, but he's so cool..
JR
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 08:08:10 PM by MadPlumbarian »

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #659 on: April 06, 2015, 08:05:30 PM
Back when they first met. I see I was wrong, a purple collar, not pink.

After they got along.
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%