Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I'm back!

nl Offline Waterlander

• Don't follow me, I'm lost too..
Re: I'm back!
Reply #30 on: December 17, 2012, 02:07:07 PM
@ bushidomosquito:

93 arrived today. One down, one to go.

us Offline bushidomosquito

Reply #31 on: December 17, 2012, 05:11:55 PM
Cool. Now can we keep this between us until it's settled?
Sent from my Glock 23 using Doubletaptalk

nl Offline Waterlander

Reply #32 on: December 17, 2012, 06:26:09 PM
Hopefully. All this typing is a pita with one arm in plaster..

Reply #33 on: December 18, 2012, 06:07:06 PM
Hopefully. All this typing is a pita with one arm in plaster..

Ha! You should try sitting down for hours and making knives after major, um, exhaust work.  :cry:

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
I'm back!
Reply #34 on: December 18, 2012, 11:27:09 PM
Glad to see all this working itself out :). Now u 2 kiss and make up :twak:
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

nl Offline Waterlander

I'm back!
Reply #35 on: December 30, 2012, 08:31:40 AM
BUMP

Playing hide and seek again, are you??

nl Offline Waterlander

I'm back!
Reply #36 on: January 02, 2013, 04:27:53 AM
Cool. Now can we keep this between us until it's settled?

Again, you are not responding to my PM's

I have not recieved a knife

No refund either

In fact nothing showed up

Not even a reply

Very disrespectfull

ANYONE ELSE GOT RIPPED FROM HIS MONEY BY THIS GUY?

nl Offline Waterlander

I'm back!
Reply #37 on: January 02, 2013, 07:24:48 AM
I would like a moderator to undertake action before this is getting really nasty.
Thanks.

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
I'm back!
Reply #38 on: January 02, 2013, 08:24:58 AM
Check your pm...

nl Offline Waterlander

Reply #39 on: January 02, 2013, 01:20:31 PM
PM returned..

spam Offline tango_down

Reply #40 on: January 07, 2013, 02:11:03 AM
Aaron, please contact me.  I have sent you numerous emails trying to get my stuff back or at least talk to you about what progress, if any, has occurred on my projects.  I dont even care if you havnt gotten to them, I know hiccups happen.  I just want my stuff back at this point. 

Has anyone gotten anything from him with green tritium tubes?  Those were probably mine.  SOrry, I am just beyond pissed at this point.
have aaron solomon email me at jeffhamer_50@hotmail.com or jhamer@macombpolice.com

us Offline TN42

Reply #41 on: January 26, 2013, 11:15:01 PM
I apologize for bumping an old thread, but I ordered a knife from Aaron back in July and was told at the time I'd have it in around a month. Haven't had any communication with him since. No response to emails or PMs (which I have sent plenty of). I don't want to make a spectacle of this, but if anyone has any idea what I could do to get ahold of him or has had a similar issue, I'd appreciate their input.
~Cody

Offline wkochi

• New User
Reply #42 on: April 23, 2013, 04:54:25 PM
aaron,

i've been waiting from May 2012 for a custom SAK. been sending you emails along the way. i was and hope i will be getting it one day soon <fingers crossed>.

pls let me know one way or another. thx.

here's some details...

[REMOVED]

Please contact him directly without posting personal info in a public thread :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:58:15 PM by nuphoria »

ca Offline Metropolicity

• No Life Club
  • Hack Virtuoso
Reply #43 on: April 23, 2013, 07:49:31 PM
I apologize for bumping an old thread, but I ordered a knife from Aaron back in July and was told at the time I'd have it in around a month. Haven't had any communication with him since. No response to emails or PMs (which I have sent plenty of). I don't want to make a spectacle of this, but if anyone has any idea what I could do to get ahold of him or has had a similar issue, I'd appreciate their input.
aaron,

i've been waiting from May 2012 for a custom SAK. been sending you emails along the way. i was and hope i will be getting it one day soon <fingers crossed>.

pls let me know one way or another. thx.

here's some details...

[REMOVED]

Please contact him directly without posting personal info in a public thread :)

Aaron hasn't been seen in both EDCF, BF or MTO for quite some time, no idea where or why he's doing this.
Why stop now?

Visit the whole Skinth family here: http://www.skinthsolutions.com

Keep up with The Skinths on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkinthSolutions

Shapeways - Metro's Q-branch:
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/metro-qbranch

PayPal: metrogradegoods [at} gmail. com

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #44 on: April 23, 2013, 07:53:36 PM
Well it appears he ran in to some problems, but this forum is not responsible for any buy/sell/trades which go wrong I'm afraid.

If he doesn't reply to you directly, it's beyond our power to help in any practical sense.
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

us Offline tattoosteve99

Reply #45 on: April 23, 2013, 11:17:26 PM
Thanks mods :). You know why ;)
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

us Offline XShopgirl

• When in doubt, say hell no!
Reply #46 on: August 25, 2014, 08:10:33 AM
If you need any help locating your items, please feel free to IM me.

Aaron never had cancer, he never had to take care of a sick child or any of the other things he told people. He said he got 'bored'.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #47 on: August 25, 2014, 01:15:54 PM
In case anyone is wondering, the above post is NOT trolling, spam or some other form of illegitimate post.

At least it coincides with the most recent information we have.  I had sincerely thought he had cancer, and while I don't think that cancer is a very funny joke at the best of times, given what this forum has recently gone through, I find it even less so.

I would very much like to see this man suffer for what he has done.  If anyone has any outstanding issues with Aaron I encourage you to contact XShopgirl.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #48 on: August 25, 2014, 08:24:50 PM
If he lied about having cancer, then he better pray to every God know to man that I never meet him.  I must go for a walk now...

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #49 on: August 25, 2014, 08:42:38 PM
Get in line Derek.

Def

Sent from my smurfing hunk of techno sorcery

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline XShopgirl

Reply #50 on: August 26, 2014, 10:47:37 AM
If he lied about having cancer, then he better pray to every God know to man that I never meet him.  I must go for a walk now...
I am extremely appalled by his claim. The 'personal' problems in the relationship was me catching him in lies. This one is pretty freaking huge. The only surgery he's gotten has been getting 2 wisdom teeth pulled.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #51 on: August 26, 2014, 12:12:15 PM
I'd have done that for free. With a rusty set of pliers, and taken out through his ass.

I hope everyone who has been taken by this guy is contacting XShopgirl about this.

Def

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #52 on: August 26, 2014, 12:13:28 PM
For what it's worth XShopgirl,  I apologize on behalf of our membership for you being stuck dealing with the mess, and I appreciate any and all efforts you are making to fix as much as possible.

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Def

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #53 on: August 26, 2014, 12:34:04 PM
The only surgery he's gotten has been getting 2 wisdom teeth pulled.
Is that... ironic?

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #54 on: August 26, 2014, 12:38:05 PM
For what it's worth XShopgirl,  I apologize on behalf of our membership for you being stuck dealing with the mess, and I appreciate any and all efforts you are making to fix as much as possible.

Def

Agreed.
This is not even your mess or your fault and the fact you are trying to fix it says a lot about you. Best of luck.

Nate
That's us mobile.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 12:41:32 PM by ducttapetech »
Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline XShopgirl

Reply #55 on: August 26, 2014, 02:54:39 PM

Aaron hasn't been seen in both EDCF, BF or MTO for quite some time, no idea where or why he's doing this.

He told people he had cancer. He never had cancer, the most medical work he's had done in the last 3 years is getting 2 wisdom teeth removed. He said he got bored making knives. Ripped off people for thousands of dollars and material. PM me if you need my help finding your stuff.

Oops.. same thread. Was trying to find people he ripped off to pm them.

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #56 on: August 26, 2014, 03:55:59 PM

He told people he had cancer. He never had cancer, the most medical work he's had done in the last 3 years is getting 2 wisdom teeth removed. He said he got bored making knives. Ripped off people for thousands of dollars and material. PM me if you need my help finding your stuff.

Oops.. same thread. Was trying to find people he ripped off to pm them.

I think you're doing a good thing, trying to help people get resolution to these transactions.  You might contact moderators or adminstrators of the three boards (EDCForums, Bladeforums and MTO) and give them Aaron's current address and possibly his mother's address.  That way it can be disseminated to the appropriate parties, without you being completely overwhelmed with requests for help.

Personally, I'm very sorry that you're getting dragged into this muckfest he's created.  Sounds like this is just how he lives his life.  :(

Reply #57 on: August 29, 2014, 05:17:21 AM
First, take a look at who you're talking to...

[VIDEO REMOVED, NOT THE ISSUE AT HAND HERE, AND UNAPPROPRIATE TOO]  That's one of several videos I took for my own protection. I don't want to have to post the others. I'm not out just to screw her over any way I can. I just want out and that will only anger her and make her escalate this even more. Melanie, since you won't respond to any of my emails then tell me here that you don't want the rest of those videos posted and that you're ready to drop this and you and I can be done.

Lied about cancer? She doesn't know everything that's gone on with me. Who did I tell that I had cancer? I confided that in one person who sent her a message to find out how I was doing and she ran with it because she gathers ammo like a redneck at Walmart. I recall being very scared around that time. I guess that rectal polyps that looked like cancer but turned out not to be cancer don't count. I ignored it and hoped for the best which is a habit I need to break. But my medical issues are my business. This is how she twists things to her means. I'm out for good now. She isn't my problem anymore. Right about the time I started this SAK thing started many months of mental manipulation and medication abuse and at least 3 serious suicide attempts. Any attempt on my part to leave or distance myself from her only made her act out more. Self harming and physically assaulting me to the point where I started recording our interactions for my own protection. The last time I saw her she was freaking out over texts on my phone and called the police who I then had to convince that it was OK to leave her alone with her kids.

Frankly, I want to forget this woman ASAP. But why is she here? Now? It's because I finally broke away and she knew that making this SAK issue right was something I wanted to finally get done. She had to beat me to the punch so it looks like she's blowing the whistle on me but she could have done that at any time. Obviously she was just fine with how I've been spending my time up until a few days ago when something finally happened. This has nothing to do with her desire to see this matter resolved. It doesn't really concern her at all other than her part in distracting and manipulating me away from it so she really isn't one you want helping you. She isn't going to pay you any money back or make you a SAK. I'd be surprised if she let's me get my workshop stuff and parts from my old room. I'm really not proud that I just disappeared on so many people but it's been hell and something had to give. Everything is about her and her pain and her emotions all the time. And believe me, she's much crazier than that video shows.

But think about this. She's known this was hanging over my head as long as I have. She's known that it takes a lot of my time and focus and anything that takes focus away from her is not cool by her. She could have come here and said something any time in the last 15 months but she waits until I finally break free of the insanity cycle that she's had me in for all that time. It started once before, I thought I got a handle on it and started this thread. Then the smurf hit the fan again and I loved her so I thought I could help. No more. If she's really so concerned about you guys getting your knives then she'll stop jerking me around about getting the rest of my stuff, and much of your stuff, out of her place. But that's one of the few holds she has left on me so I don't think she'll be cooperative. Plenty of SAK parts, the screws and tritium tubes for the cop's carbon fiber Emerson's and Jerric's old SAKs are sitting in my workshop closet and I can't get to them because she won't respond to me. She'd rather play this game. If she was so concerned for you fellas she'd take that $600 camera I bought her to try and get her out of her depressive state and eBay it and sent the money straight to one of you since that's obviously what I should have done with that money. But she doesn't care about any of you or your money or knives. The only knife she cares about is the one she's twisting in my side.

Does the work I did seem like it was done by someone who was bored with it? After all this crap I'm raring to go again. My name is Aaron Solomon. I live at 305 Pinion st. Olathe KS. 66061 in my mothers basement. Yes, literally. I just started a new job where I make $12 an hour and I have very few bills to pay. I am working 10 hour days and I'm willing to send every dollar I can to pay everyone back that I took money from and didn't deliver. I am too good at this to never do it again because I was too wrapped up in a self destructive girl to be responsible. People knew a better me than that before all this began.

I have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow so I'm going to bed. When I get home tomorrow I will post my plan to get a list of everyone I have ignored and what I owe them, who wants money back and who still wants the knife they paid for. I will post here every single day on what I'm doing to make this right until it's right. Then I hope to be back in this community in good standing because it was so much better than where I've been lately.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 02:46:20 AM by enki_ck »

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #58 on: August 29, 2014, 10:59:18 AM
At this point I don't give a smurf about your personal problems.  You have ignored a lot of people when you have their knives and their money.  You have had this stuff for well over a year and you disappeared happily letting people think you had died of a serious illness.

From what I understand you do some excellent work, which would have made you a lot more than a $12/hr job would have, but instead you lied and disappeared.

The bottom line here, as far as this forum is concerned is when are you going to make things right by the people you owe things to?  Whether she is legitimate or not, her appearance has brought you back from the dead.  You aren't going to get any respect from any member here no matter how much drama you think you can drag in here until you make things right with the members you have left hanging.

Def

us Offline neverused

Reply #59 on: August 30, 2014, 08:55:21 PM
I've been around long enough to see this unfold over the years and I'm surprised by how quickly the community brought out the pitchforks on this one.  Yes bushido (Aaron) did fail to deliver on work orders and neglected to communicate with them, but that should remain between him and the customers.

With respect to the "information" revealed by this lady, much of the commentary is opinion, unsubstantiated, and inappropriate to discuss.  She is clearly a woman scorned and seemingly acting out of anger rather than goodwill.  Some of you may have never had exposure to loved ones with bouts or even chronic depression, but it can become consuming.  It is hard to fault Aaron for becoming wrapped up in a messy situation, though he should have communicated more clearly with customers during that time.  He failed to provide a meaningful resolution at the time, but by the same token that kind of situation is very consuming.

With respect to the cancer claims, prior to this whistle blower appearing, how many of you had any notion that cancer had ever been a factor or concern?  Try as I might, I cannot find reference to it, nor remember a time that it was provided as justification for his absence.  If he had expressed concern about the potential for that to be an issue that does not mean that he out and out stated that he has/had it nor sought treatment.  Users getting up in arms about a claim he did not make is asinine and ignorant at best.

I find it disappointing that so many are willing to ignore the good reputation and work that bushido brought to the community in years past in favor of jumping on the bandwagon of a clearly emotionally charged individual.  If you personally have an issue with him regarding orders, that should remain between you and him at this time, as it seems he is trying to provide a resolution.  Recall too, he did not bring these personal problems up, this new lady did.  If anyone is upset with the drama this has created, look at who began the rumor mill.  Anyone would want to defend themselves.

Bushido has a long way to go and a misaligned reputation to fix, but he should be allowed to do so and not have to answer for the accusations of someone from his personal life.  This is the internet, not a soap opera.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%