Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I'm back!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: I'm back!
Reply #60 on: August 30, 2014, 09:18:33 PM
You are correct. I agree with you.

However, I knew about the cancer. In fact, Aaron himself told me he had but days or weeks at best to live.  Within the last year one of our very important friends passed away due to a very aggressive form of cancer. He fought bravely and lost. Then one of the founding members of this site went from "gosh I can't seem to shake this cough" all the way to death by lung cancer just last month.   

I personally have real issues with people claiming a few pimples on their bum are cancerous then faking their deaths to get out of a few agreements.  Maybe I'm taking that a bit personally, but there's more.

I'd like to point out that Aaron's last post was almost two years ago. That means in two ye as he did not have five minutes to make any comments to people he had taken money and/or property from. I'm not certain how that is acceptable.

I would very much like to see Aaron explain and rectify this. 

Def

Sent from my smurfing hunk of techno sorcery

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline neverused

Reply #61 on: August 30, 2014, 09:29:17 PM
Absolutely, his lack of communication is unacceptable. Likewise, any claim to you regarding cancer would be abhorrent.  I personally have know many with cancer, including within my immediate family. Some have lost that fight, others have not. For others to capitalize on that would be pathetic. With that said, a cancer scare is just that, or can be terrifying and easily blown out of proportion which I hope is the case here.

I do take issue with the many people that have opinions regarding the accusations that have been leveled at him when they have no stake in the matter no have given him time to see what this new promise of resolution will entail. Yes he should have dealt with this 2 years ago, but he didn't so let's see what happens now. 

I want to see bushido return to the community and show the same craftsmanship that he did years ago. It was great then and can be again, but it will require people that have no business rallying against him or stake in the matter to cool their jets and stay out of the drama.

Without a doubt, he has a long road ahead of him and a lot to answer for, but perhaps he should be allowed to do that now by other members.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #62 on: August 30, 2014, 10:14:53 PM
I am now and always have been interested in having this solved. 

Def

Sent from a digital multitool

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline neverused

Reply #63 on: August 30, 2014, 11:14:59 PM
I can certainly see why. I think you're desire to have him lay it out plainly and say what he will do to rectify it is probably the best course of action.

nz Offline babola

• No Life Club
  • The Tinkerer
Reply #64 on: August 30, 2014, 11:40:08 PM
That video is indeed disturbing. If that's the evironment and situations you've been dealing with recently, I could understand how it all came to this, bushido.

Good luck to you in the future and hope you manage to distance yourself from the past and make good to other members and customers still awaiting for their products or refunds.

Stay well.
EDC and OCD. A wicked mix.

us Offline XShopgirl

• When in doubt, say hell no!
Reply #65 on: August 31, 2014, 02:48:29 PM
I attempted suicide over him 2 months ago. I am scorned. I fully admit it. I didn't realise how far the rabbit hole went before googling him. I want him to suffer for what he's done. He shouldn't get away with hurting people all the time. If he's willing to rip off people for this much and LIE this much, can you imagine what being in a relationship with him is like? He's scum for faking cancer, for lying to everyone, including his family, ME, his ex-wife and ex girlfriend. He's got a couple of videos that he won't show. He's a master manipulator, a master at gas lighting, and i haven't felt suicidal once since he was forced to move back home to his mom's basement.

My reality with him was him lying to me and making me doubt myself. Can you imagine that, day in and day out? He lied to Grant. How can someone have 'polyps' and tell someone he had but days or weeks to live? Because it never happened. My day to day reality with him was the lies that he is telling you now, and he's still lying. Personal matters aside, Aaron give these people their knives and their money back and stop trying to do payback on me. Bushidomosquito told Grant that he only had weeks or days at most to live.

Aaron can smear me, fine. But I didn't steal money from any of you, I didn't tell anyone that bushidomosquito was dying of cancer. And yet, somehow, everyone thought he was. Why is that?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 03:53:02 PM by XShopgirl »

us Offline XShopgirl

Reply #66 on: August 31, 2014, 02:54:16 PM
And ask him to show you where he got a colonoscopy. It never happened. Ask for the radiologist report, ask for even a list of appointments with his doctor. HE NEVER HAD ANY OF IT. Still lying. Although it does beg the question, if he lied to Grant about having only days or weeks to live... why would he be back now?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 04:03:32 PM by XShopgirl »

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #67 on: August 31, 2014, 03:01:01 PM
I'd ask you both to refrain from this personal stuff, this is between you two and not for the open forum. :salute:

Lets try to keep this to people Aaron owes money or tools and his promises to rectify it.

us Offline XShopgirl

Reply #68 on: August 31, 2014, 03:26:03 PM
That video is indeed disturbing. If that's the evironment and situations you've been dealing with recently, I could understand how it all came to this, bushido.

Good luck to you in the future and hope you manage to distance yourself from the past and make good to other members and customers still awaiting for their products or refunds.

Stay well.

He owes people thousands. And his environment is what he made it.

us Offline neverused

Reply #69 on: August 31, 2014, 03:44:07 PM
I'm surprised that the administration here has not taken active measures to stop this. The personal details and discussion of anything not related to multi-tools or his resolution with customers is irrelevant and inappropriate here. This is not a mental health forum, nor is it a Dr's office so the matter should be dropped.

us Offline XShopgirl

Reply #70 on: August 31, 2014, 03:58:26 PM
I'm surprised that the administration here has not taken active measures to stop this. The personal details and discussion of anything not related to multi-tools or his resolution with customers is irrelevant and inappropriate here. This is not a mental health forum, nor is it a Dr's office so the matter should be dropped.

He is back, everyone knows where he is now. He can make things right. My work here is done. Unless he disappears again :)

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #71 on: September 01, 2014, 12:46:36 AM
Yup. This has gone as far as it's going to here.

Def

spam Offline tango_down

Reply #72 on: September 02, 2014, 01:58:18 AM
Hi everyone....and Mel and Aaron, too I guess.

I am the "cop" referred to that Aaron has a bunch of tritium tubes, carbon fiber material for scales, an emerson k bit, an emerson/bm 975 with Krien regrind, screws, and other material...and a caly sypderco with CF.

I got a PM from Aaron.  ANd a few from Mel on another board.  Both seem interested in getting my stuff back.

I agreed to pay shipping to Mel for anything coming my way.  That offer still stands.  Maybe she could take pics of what is there....heck I need to find my pics of the knives I sent and maybe she can find them that way.

Im hopeful....but....
have aaron solomon email me at jeffhamer_50@hotmail.com or jhamer@macombpolice.com

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
I'm back!
Reply #73 on: September 13, 2014, 06:07:15 AM
Just for the record IMO. The video for those who viewed it,does help with the explanation. Ban me or not. I have been there and until you walk a mile in someone's shoes you can't know what's happened. And I have been in his shoes. We ALL make mistakes and anyone who's says they don't is a liar. So take a moment and reflect on your life and see what you might have done different. Peace
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #74 on: September 13, 2014, 11:54:55 PM
Why do you always think we are going to ban you for voicing your opinion?  What are you, new around here or something?

Def

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Reply #75 on: September 14, 2014, 12:04:37 AM
As I said I'm all for giving the man a chance to make good. I believe people can change for the better...
SAW

spam Offline tango_down

Reply #76 on: September 14, 2014, 10:01:33 PM
As I said I'm all for giving the man a chance to make good. I believe people can change for the better...

Well, put your money where your mouth is and send him $300+ bucks worth of stuff.  We will all watch what happens.

Aaron has displayed more drama, incompetence, irresponsibility, and dishonesty than he has talent for adding a trit tube to a swiss army knife.

Just because he sent half my stuff back after 3 years does not make him a hero.
 :facepalm:

faceplam probably wasnt totally appropriate, but its a cool feature
have aaron solomon email me at jeffhamer_50@hotmail.com or jhamer@macombpolice.com

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #77 on: September 14, 2014, 10:34:38 PM
Let's not fight about this. What is done is done. 

Def

us Offline tattoosteve99

Reply #78 on: September 15, 2014, 07:59:26 PM
No Def it's just the way most places are that's all
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #79 on: September 15, 2014, 09:44:24 PM
I'm pretty certain we are well established as being quite different from most places by now. I'm surprised that you haven't noticed over the years.

Def

Sent from my smurfing hunk of techno sorcery

spam Offline tango_down

Reply #80 on: September 15, 2014, 11:04:14 PM
I wasnt trying to fight or stir up fecal matter.

I was just keeping perspective.  I think Aaron did change...he mailed my stuff back.  A liar and a cheat would have kept it.  That being said, I hope he makes a complete turn around and makes good to everyone.  Tht would only make him "normal" and not some hero.

He is a ball dropping turd in my book.

us Offline bushidomosquito

Reply #81 on: September 16, 2014, 02:23:16 AM
For what it's worth, this is a copy paste of the message I sent to Tango after sending his half completed knives back,

"I will send the rest as soon as my ex comes through with my shop stuff like she says. She knows a few of your things are still in there so I don't think she'll mess around with getting that done.

I hate that this turned out this way and I want to make you an offer to get this finished the way we had originally planned because it still sits with me as a major fail. If, when you get everything back, you can't find anyone that wants to take on the task of finishing what I started and you look at everything and decide that I've done good enough work so far then please consider this. Send them back to me one at a time starting with the Caly since it's the least important of the three to you. I will PayPal you the value of each knife to hold as a deposit until I finish it and you get it back. If you like what I've done then you can refund me the deposit and we will repeat the process with the next knife until you have all three completed. Win-win, you get your knives done and I get to feel like I haven't screwed you over after all.

I understand if you just don't want to deal with me anymore but I just wanted to make the offer."

So, he has 3 half finished knives that I would have loved to complete now that I can focus on them. This is the only way I could think of to make this right. Everyone else I can just paypal when I can and give them a major discount on anything I sell in the future but he has a box of parts with half drilled and finished liners and scales so I came up with a plan to get them finished for him at no risk to him. In the end it will have cost him $0 as he will even get the knife we agreed on for trade for the work I did on the other 2 and he will get the full value of each knife pay paled to him by me before he even sends it. No risk to him at all for a second chance for me to finish them. I don't know what else I can do. Here's where I left them.
http://s289.photobucket.com/user/bushidomosquito/library/single%20blade%20folders?sort=3&page=1

Ignoring someone because of relationship drama is one thing but making death threats and name calling is quite another. I am impressed at how many people have contacted me and handled this very well. Lots of bigger men than I out there.

That offer still stands Tango. It ain't about making you happy anymore but it still stands.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:21:18 AM by bushidomosquito »
Sent from my Glock 23 using Doubletaptalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69