Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Hlep woth maxped jumbo org v standard model, ?

Zed · 3 · 2218

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Hlep woth maxped jumbo org v standard model, ?
on: November 19, 2012, 08:56:59 AM
Ive got the original maxpedition organizer anf have found it a very handy thing to have, i pile in it pretty much everything i need but it does get a little overloaded so i was wondering if any of you guys have both for a comparison as i might get one at some point if it seems like it would help me out, or will i just carry more stuff i dont need  ::)   :D  thanks for any help guys n gals  :salute:

pretty much what is in it at the moment.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 08:58:51 AM by Zed »

us Offline radioactive_Man

Re: Hlep woth maxped jumbo org v standard model, ?
Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 05:06:43 AM
What's the role of the pack? Everyday on your person EDC, car emergency pack? Because from what you have in it it looks like you're not sure what it's for. If it's for on your person you're wasting a ton of space and weight with redundancy. No need for the ratchet/bits, or 2 MT's, or giant shears. You should have everyday useful items- pens/paper, chapstick, lighter, nailclippers, first aid. And if it's for a car you should have the common things in it- fuses, alcohol wipes, MT, light (head mountable preferred), with a separate trunk pack for the bigger things- pliers and ratchet set, jumper cables, etc.

As for your original question- the difference between the original and jumbo- I can't answer. You should really consider first what the role of the pack should be first.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:09:14 AM by radioactive_Man »

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: Hlep woth maxped jumbo org v standard model, ?
Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 09:19:19 PM
I only carry one mt the other is just in the pic,I'm actually happy with what i carry as general things i might need now and then ,i just wanted too see a size comparison.i carry first aid etc in my backpack .
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 09:28:28 PM by Zed »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD