Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Favorite pizza topping! What's yours?

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Favorite pizza topping! What's yours?
on: May 31, 2013, 01:49:23 AM
Def is buying us all pizza :ahhh So what are your favorite pizza toppings? :think:

My favorite is:

Ham, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, sour cream, sweet and chili peppers, black olives and a fried egg on top. Maybe a few cherry tomatoes. :drool:

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:51:02 AM by enki_ck »

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Re: Favorite pizza topping! What's yours?
Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 01:53:21 AM
Mushroom, Black Olive, Sausage. White sauce is always yummy too.  :tu:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Gadget Guy

• No Life Club
  • <*();::::::::;~
Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 01:54:19 AM
Plain old pepperoni and cheese for me.   :D
Sometimes change is a good thing, other times not so much!

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 02:04:00 AM
Pepperoni and green peppers, oh, and of course cheese.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 02:06:40 AM
It's called a Popeye,spinach egg and black olive!
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 02:19:36 AM
Meatballs... mmmm

PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

us Offline Jailbird

Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 02:24:43 AM
Cheese, sausage, mushrooms, and onions. Kind of basic, but its always been my favorite.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 02:25:27 AM
Pepperoni, green peppers, and mushrooms for me.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 02:37:46 AM
Pepperoni, bacon, ham, sausage and donair meat.  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline MeadMaker

Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 02:38:15 AM
Don't forget the anchovies!
Tick Magnet

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 02:39:31 AM
No, I think I can forget the anchovies.... :P

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 02:41:40 AM
Anchovies and olives :drool:

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 04:08:17 AM
Hmmmm, tough call.  I'd have to say meatball, though I do like a good white pie too.  NOT alfredo sauce,  :twak: just mozzarella, ricotta, and a bit of butter and garlic brushed on the dough.  I've not been able to find decent white pizza outside of NYC/LI/Northern NJ though.  :(  Pizza place across the street from my store does a great eggplant rollatini pie as well.  :drool:  That's my idea of healthy, it has a vegetable on it!  Granted, said vegetable is fried, but still......  ;)
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

us Offline stealth007s

• I don't LIKE anything!i!¡!¡!¡!
Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 05:09:10 AM
Extra cheese, pepperoni, black olives and canned mushrooms for me. We have a pizza place where I grew up west of Pittsburgh called Frank's Pizza. They put the cheese down before the sauce :drool: I can't wait to go there at the end of June and get some!¡! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Dear Leatherman......................

Terry

us Offline THE_LONGBOW

Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 05:44:53 AM
Any flavor pizza does it for me. If I have to choose I like the cheese on bottom with all the other toppings on top.

Now I am hungry.  :facepalm:

us Offline stealth007s

• I don't LIKE anything!i!¡!¡!¡!
Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 06:14:40 AM
We actually did pizzas on the grill this evening :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Dear Leatherman......................

Terry

us Offline WhichDawg

Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 11:20:31 AM
I was born in Chicago, so I'm a pizza snob and I can't find a decent pie outside Chi town so I have to make it.

the key for me is a good pizza stone, what a difference that makes, if you do your own pie please try it even a cheapie frozen pizza is much better on a pizza stone. (never submerge a stone ever! :twak: just scrap/wipe :salute: )

one topping I've learned to really like (since leaving pizza heaven) is chopped pepperoncini peppers  :drool: with any other topping, red or white sauce, really good!

also a healthy sprinkle of real grated parmesan cheese (on top of it all whatever you put) is nice  ;)

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 01:48:17 PM
The wife and I usually partake in pizza each Friday, since we used to broadcast between 6-9pm (now 7-10pm) we don't feel like doing much cooking wise afterwards, so our routine is 2x Dr Oetkers Ristorante pizzas. We have a preference for about 1/2 of the range, and usually the ones we like most are the least easy to find in supermarkets here, such as the Chicken and Bolognese ones. Also like the Veggie, Funghi and Spinaci. I typically add extra cheese.

It's been ages since I had homemade or take out pizza. There was a place in Toronto that did a Gourmet Seafood Pizza that I loved...
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 02:05:52 PM
First, I like all pizzas. Any pizza is better than no pizza. Forza Italia!
As a kid I preferred "Special" pizzas and my mother made the best, with the best selection of materials. My uncle had a restaurant in Culpeper Virginia and he often sent us his special Pizza mix of spices (with thyme, oregano, Pecorino Romano and many other ingredients). With that in the sauce (from tomato purée) the Pizza was Delicious Capitalized and squared.
Now that I am older I prefer Pepperoni pizza and occasionally what is here called the Inferno, with sausage, Armenian cuts (Pastourma, Soutzouki) and green chilli peppers or dried chilli (Boukovo).
But the only pizza I didn't find everywhere else was in Philadelphia. It was a two layer pizza, combined Calzone and Regular, with enough meat for a pack of wolves.

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 02:25:22 PM
We actually did pizzas on the grill this evening :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

An EXCELLENT way to make pizza, IMO.  :tu: :drool:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 02:31:46 PM
Oh man I'm freaking starving! The wife and usually partake in our big order for lunch which lasts for dinner and a few slices the next day, everywhere we've move we've found some little hole in the wall place that's got better pizza then the last, yet here it's not so little, it's called Jets Pizza, freaking great! We get a combo, comes with one pizza, order of bread sticks, cinnamon sticks, a salad and a two liter, as far as toppings go, I'm a plain pepperoni kinda guy, but they also have a spicy pepperoni, OMG is it good, and every once and a while, ill go for some extra meat, pep and bacon! She normally gets sausage, mush, green peppers, olives and onions, yuck! and light sauce and extra cheese for both of us, oh yeah, and a turbo crust, has everything cheese garlic few other things, OMG am I starving!! :rant: Who started this,  :gimme: :drool: JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 02:57:12 PM
Oh I love pizza :drool:  It should be its own food group :D  Pepperoni is the base for me, and I like it with tomato, or green peppers, or banana peppers.  I'm not big on having more than a couple toppings in most cases, unless it's some kind of specialty pizza, like Greek or a Mexican.  I also do like pesto on pizza.  Here's an interesting one that my sister got me into a few years back as she makes it where she works (also the Mexican I mentioned):  a BLT pizza.  I know it may sound strange (although to some here it may not be based on some of the combos I've read, like the original post ;)), but it's exactly what it sounds like.  They make it like a bacon pizza, then after it's done, they add the mayo, lettuce and tomato (and onion if you like, which I do) and there you have it.  It is surprisingly good, and I remember thinking that mayo on a pizza should be gross, but it's not, or at least not on this kind.  My wife loves it, and she thought that it would be nasty as well. 

Really, I love just about any "normal" (to me) topping, but I do NOT like any olives.  Never tried anchovies, but I've never had the desire to do so either. 
K-Tibbs

cs Offline Vladimir

• No Life Club
Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 04:09:53 PM
Ham, mozzarella, mushrooms... :drool:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #23 on: June 01, 2013, 09:17:29 PM
Mint chocolate chip! 

Sorry, I had to do it since obviously everyone else forgot that fun bit of MTO lore.

I'd intended to post in this thread that I am actually about to start making a home made pizza, something I started doing again a month or so ago, and hadn't done in many years.  I'm going to cook up some bacon to go on it, I got some mild pepperoni to go on it (wife can't eat hot stuff without going to the emergency room), and I am going to also throw on some ground beef leftover from last night's nachos.  I know, I know,  left over meat doesn't usually make much sense, but I made extra so that I would have some left over!

Def

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
Reply #24 on: June 01, 2013, 09:28:29 PM
I like pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, red onions, green olives, pickled jalepenos and cheese  :drool:
SAW

us Offline Nhoj

• No Life Club
Reply #25 on: June 01, 2013, 09:32:25 PM
Buffalo chicken pizza with no bleu cheese! :drool: But pepperoni is what I usually get.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #26 on: June 01, 2013, 10:15:26 PM

I'd intended to post in this thread that I am actually about to start making a home made pizza, something I started doing again a month or so ago, and hadn't done in many years.  I'm going to cook up some bacon to go on it, I got some mild pepperoni to go on it (wife can't eat hot stuff without going to the emergency room), and I am going to also throw on some ground beef leftover from last night's nachos.  I know, I know,  left over meat doesn't usually make much sense, but I made extra so that I would have some left over!

Def

Do you deliver?
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #27 on: June 01, 2013, 10:32:06 PM
Sorry, my transporter is on the fritz again.  Scotty has been Scotchy a little too much lately if you catch my drift...

Def

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Reply #28 on: June 01, 2013, 11:35:24 PM
pepperoni, döner meat and peppers (the spicy ones). oh, and garlic sauce with that, of course  :whistle:  (ladies and gentlemen, hold your breath  :facepalm: )
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 12:12:09 AM
Three kinds of meat, five kinds of cheese....  pepperoni, spicy ground beef and bacon topped with parmesan, provolone, cheddar, mozzarella and Monterrey jack.

All of the good food I have eaten in the past week is about to be completely undone, and I couldn't be happier about it!   >:D

Def

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%