Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Blocklite 9V mini LED Flashlight

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Blocklite 9V mini LED Flashlight
on: June 19, 2013, 11:54:35 AM
If i had found this selelr about 2 years ago, there would be no need to sell my Surplus to you...
If you have read my thread and got interested, here is a seller slling those Blocklites cheap and without shipping costs:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/370724369611?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

No affiliation with teh seller, never  bought there, just wanted to share.

pt Offline RamoN

Re: Blocklite 9V mini LED Flashlight
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 04:26:09 PM
Thats a great idea, i would only use it with gloves though, dont like the idea of grabing a battery with my hands for an exteded period of time. Thanks for sharing the link.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 04:46:49 PM
Thats a great idea, i would only use it with gloves though, dont like the idea of grabing a battery with my hands for an exteded period of time. Thanks for sharing the link.

Both poles of the battery are top side covered by the flashlight head here. It's not like the standard aaa, aa, c, d, cr123,... where the - pole is on the bottom. Perfectly safe and you won't be conducting any electricity. ;)

Offline fabregas485

Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 06:39:39 PM
The best part being that the type of equipment that needs 9V batteries normally requires a high amount of juice so you are left with half used batteries but no use for them. These will allow you to run them 9V's dry :D

pt Offline RamoN

Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 07:29:53 PM

Both poles of the battery are top side covered by the flashlight head here. It's not like the standard aaa, aa, c, d, cr123,... where the - pole is on the bottom. Perfectly safe and you won't be conducting any electricity. ;)

Thanks, usually with batteries im more worried that touching them with your bare hands could be toxic, but i know it could well be an urban myth im believing in or that batteries are very different know than many years ago. For some reason i always thought it was that way. 

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 11:54:46 PM

Here in the UK our 9v smoke detectors ‘beep’ when the batteries are low (I guess they are the same everywhere  :think:  )

I think these lights will be great for sucking up all the left over volts when we change them  :tu:
Everything’s adjustable

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD