Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I am new here and trying to research a value

Offline obstacleracer

• New User
I am new here and trying to research a value
on: December 09, 2013, 03:53:02 AM
for a specific multitool. Where would be the correct forum to get a price range (I cannot find on amazon, ebay and google fu did not work)

Thank you

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Re: I am new here and trying to research a value
Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 04:10:46 AM
welcome to MTo! :cheers:

we have forums for each of the major MT brands. There's a Leatherman forum, a SOG forum, a Gerber forum, etc., and there's a Swiss forum for all things SAK-related. I'd start by asking in the correct forum for the MT you're trying to place a value on. then again, if it's an old/rare/valuable MT you're talking about, you might want to start in the collector's forum.

good luck! :salute:

ca Offline CanadianLMfan

• No Life Club
  • All Lurkers Please Join :D
Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 11:22:10 PM
for a specific multitool. Where would be the correct forum to get a price range (I cannot find on amazon, ebay and google fu did not work)

Thank you

It's kinda obvious that this is the correct forum, just look at the name. Please specify the multitool you're are referring to.
Leatherman

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 12:17:00 AM

Thank you

It's kinda obvious that this is the correct forum, just look at the name. Please specify the multitool you're are referring to.

I believe the OP was asking which particular forum within MTo would be the correct place for such a question. I noticed a post from obstacleracer in the collector's forum; I'm pretty sure that's the tool in question.

ca Offline CanadianLMfan

• No Life Club
  • All Lurkers Please Join :D
Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 02:28:29 AM

Thank you

I believe the OP was asking which particular forum within MTo would be the correct place for such a question. I noticed a post from obstacleracer in the collector's forum; I'm pretty sure that's the tool in question.

So it really depends on what his MT is.
Leatherman

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 07:57:44 AM

Thank you

So it really depends on what his MT is.

http://forum.multitool.org/collector's-forum/looking-to-get-a-value-on-an-multi-tasker-gen-2-limited-edition/

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%