Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SOG Handcuff Key Tool

Tofty · 42 · 14290

gb Offline Tofty

SOG Handcuff Key Tool
on: February 10, 2014, 12:08:10 AM
I was recently asked by somebody on Shapeways to design a handcuff key that would fit into a SOG Pocket PowerPlier and here's what i came up with:

Obviously i had to put a 1/4" hex driver in it as well since the PPP doesn't have such a thing and i just really like the 1/4" hex format.

You may notice that the models in the two pictures are different; one a left handed version and the other's a right handed version. This is because the tool is designed to fit into the part of the handle that would be otherwise empty due to the way the PPP handle's head and tail fixings or offset from each other leaving an odd void on one side. The left and right hand models allow a handcuff key to fit into either one of the handles (although it can't sit right next to the phillips driver due to the drivers wide head).
For some reason the PPP has a spacer in each side of the handle that if removed allows the installation of two more 2.1mm tools, or one 4.2mm tool into it without discarding any of the original tools (a bit like the Leatherman Kick) making it a good tool for modifying for personal preference.
In fact this project was made a great deal easier due to the luck of myself winning a PPP just last year and also being given a 1/4" square driver by Taxi Dad to mod it with, which gave me the understanding i needed for this project to turn out so simply.

So i was wondering if anyone had ideas for any other as yet unutilised tools that could be made for the PPP or other SOG multitools?
Pictures of most of my work can be found on my Facebook Page.
Also have a look at my Shapeways Shop and SW Torch Shop for 3D printed items.

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Re: SOG Handcuff Key Tool
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 12:12:14 AM
A can opener that opens cans? >:D Just kidding, but that is a very cool design and a smart way to integrate a bit driver into a tool that doesn't offer it.
I'm a total legend..... in my own mind- Herley

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:40:26 AM
Can't think of anything right yet, but if you make those I will take one.

that's us mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 12:42:16 AM
A can opener that opens cans? >:D Just kidding, but that is a very cool design and a smart way to integrate a bit driver into a tool that doesn't offer it.
You are right, the can opener is not that great. But I did find out it works better if you use like a hawkbill type can opener. Hope that makes sence.

that's us mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 01:32:52 AM
That's pretty cool. :D

gb Offline Cupboard

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 02:39:52 PM
Would a printed can opener be strong enough?
I know its metal but I still can't quite get over the fact it's not that horrible casting metal that falls apart as soon as you look at it.

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 03:13:47 PM
That is pretty damn cool!  You definitely have some mad skills there Tofty!  :salute:

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 04:10:18 PM
We just need a replicator to make toftys designs appear as rendered.   :D   the shapeways printing doesnt do it justice.

Making sog parts is a neat idea.   :tu:   
PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

gb Offline Tofty

Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 02:59:44 PM
You are right, the can opener is not that great. But I did find out it works better if you use like a hawkbill type can opener. Hope that makes sence.

Thanks Higgins617, i think a proper bit driver is one of the most useful things you can have on a multitool and there are so many places they could be put.
For instance i designed this multtool after seeing the original Skeletool CX pictures and thinking how cool carbon fibre is on tools:

It has both an inline bit driver at the base of one of the handles and one in the plier head itself for high torque. Most of the idea's for this tool were pretty awful but i still like the plier head hex.

ductapetech, when you say "use like a hawkbill type" do you mean you would move the SOG can opener back from the previous cut and start a new cut which then joins up with the previous one, rather than trying to lengthen the precious cut but moving the can opener forward? If that makes any sense at all.

The handcuff key models are up on Shapeways but i wouldn't suggest getting one yet as they probably still need a fair amount of fettling. I'll need to order one first to find out.

That's pretty cool. :D
That is pretty damn cool!  You definitely have some mad skills there Tofty!  :salute:

Thanks guys, glad you like it.

Would a printed can opener be strong enough?
I know its metal but I still can't quite get over the fact it's not that horrible casting metal that falls apart as soon as you look at it.

I think the biggest problem would be maintaining a sharp edge because as soon as it starts to go blunt the force required to pierce the can increases a great deal. The Shapeways stainless steel material is actually a combination of 400 grade steel and bronze and i don't believe it can be hardened to make useable cutting edges.
I've never tried hardening or sharpening the stuff, or using a printed can opener so i couldn't say for sure but i suspect that however difficult to use the SOG can opener is it would still be better than a printed one (at least for now)

We just need a replicator to make toftys designs appear as rendered.   :D   the shapeways printing doesnt do it justice.

All in good time, better metal printers are on their way...ish. Apparently a number of the patents for 'direct laser sintered metal printing' run out very soon so better, cheaper and faster printers should be appearing shortly.
The best metal printer so far (as far as i'm aware) is the Renishaw AM250 which has a 250x250x300mm print box, builds at 5 to20cm qubed per hour, with layer thicknesses of 20 to 100 micometers and can print in: Stainless steel, tool steel, aluminium, titanium, cobalt chrome and iconel.
I can't find a price for these things at all so i expect we're looking at $100,000 at least.
In 5 years time will i have a printer that cost less than $5,000 with at least the specs of the AM250 sitting on my desk? I really hope so but that might be being a touch optimistic.

I discovered that one of the reasons these printers are so expensive is that the printing area has to be charged with a inert gas to avoid oxidation occurring and ruining the bonding of the particles to each other. Titanium requires an argon environment as the temperature at with it will burn is lower than it's melting temperature.

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 03:46:19 PM
Carbon fibre is pretty cool, and you could also use different weave patterns on different parts to give it a different look.

england Offline Taxi Dad

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 03:55:10 PM
I'm loving the idea, as with most of your work Tofty.
just a thought though, your 'captors' would have to be pretty rubbish at searching to have missed a SOG in your pocket surely  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

us Offline rdub934

• No Life Club
  • Without POL, pilots are pedestrians
Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 05:02:08 PM
Tofty, I love your carbon fiber MT design! I think that style of bit driver on the end of the handle would be awesome for a tool that is laid out like the OHT. The opposing handle could be used for bit storage. However, I had never even considered that bit driver in the middle of the pliers head pivot. Genius!

Would carbon fiber work for a MT chassis? I know it can be used in a lot of ways that metal is traditionally used. Motorcycle frames and sub-frames immediately come to mind. Obviously the cost of a MT with such heavy use of carbon fiber would be prohibitive.
"I wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher." - Cpl Hicks

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 06:16:17 PM

Thanks Higgins617, i think a proper bit driver is one of the most useful things you can have on a multitool and there are so many places they could be put.
For instance i designed this multtool after seeing the original Skeletool CX pictures and thinking how cool carbon fibre is on tools:

ductapetech, when you say "use like a hawkbill type" do you mean you would move the SOG can opener back from the previous cut and start a new cut which then joins up with the previous one, rather than trying to lengthen the precious cut but moving the can opener forward? If that makes any sense at all.

Yes. Just the way you said.

Sweet looking multi btw. 

that's us mobile
Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline Hyatt181

Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 03:46:10 AM
I would like to see a victorinox toothpick with markings on it for measuring. Or the tweezers but I think the toothpick would be an easier build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like bowls, they contain chaos.

gb Offline Tofty

Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 08:36:34 PM
ductapetech, when you say "use like a hawkbill type" do you mean you would move the SOG can opener back from the previous cut and start a new cut which then joins up with the previous one, rather than trying to lengthen the precious cut by moving the can opener forward? If that makes any sense at all.
Yes. Just the way you said.
Sweet looking multi btw. 

Good to know, i've never personally tried the SOG can opener but i have tried the Victorinox one and the method above seemed to give a better result.
I'm glad you like the carbon fibre multitool, although there are dozens of things that would need to change before it could possibly work.

Carbon fibre is pretty cool, and you could also use different weave patterns on different parts to give it a different look.

Very true, i found this link which shows off some quite impressive weaves: http://www.carbonfibergear.com/carbon-fiber-like-youve-never-seen-before/ although i suspect that a larger canvas than the side of a multitool would be needed to show them off properly.

I'm loving the idea, as with most of your work Tofty.
just a thought though, your 'captors' would have to be pretty rubbish at searching to have missed a SOG in your pocket surely  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheers, Taxi Dad.
This would be useful for police forces or security as a backup, however in a capture scenario it's the key that they don't find that aids the escape but it's the key that they do find that distracts attention away from the key disguised as a: zip puller, shoelace tip, pen cap, coin, bracelet, cufflink, buckle or clip.

Tofty, I love your carbon fiber MT design! I think that style of bit driver on the end of the handle would be awesome for a tool that is laid out like the OHT. The opposing handle could be used for bit storage. However, I had never even considered that bit driver in the middle of the pliers head pivot. Genius!

Would carbon fiber work for a MT chassis? I know it can be used in a lot of ways that metal is traditionally used. Motorcycle frames and sub-frames immediately come to mind. Obviously the cost of a MT with such heavy use of carbon fiber would be prohibitive.

Thanks a lot, i worked out that i must have designed that multitool almost six years ago, as the Skeletool was released in early 2008, so there's a fair bit of multitool based knowledge that i've acquired since. Perhaps a new iteration is in order.
From what i've seen in pictures it looks like the OHT already has bit driver slots in the bottom of it's handles, for the Leatherman cut-down bits. Is this correct? can anybody confirm?

Using carbon fibre doesn't have to be prohibitively expensive; flat sheets of it can be laser/water cut, routed or milled cheaply enough, as is the case with various knife scales or the Skeletool CX handle spacer. The real expense comes when making complex 3D molded shapes due to the labour intensiveness of laying out the matting and the complex curing process involving autoclaves and vacuum pumps.
As for whether it would really work for a multitool chassis i don't know. What i do know is that it certainly wouldn't work in the way i've modeled it for the above multitool.
Most multitool handles are made of a single piece of steel bent into a strong three sides shape, to copy that in carbon fibre would be very difficult and costly. However the scales for a Leatherman Charge could be made out of carbon fibre with perhaps only some slight modification to the way the pins and screws would sit on them. In fact Metropolicity has already done something quite similar by making G10 scales for a modified Charge.

Another way of using carbon fibre could be to bond it to a thinner than would otherwise be suitable steel or titanium sheet for an even more complex composite material.

I would like to see a victorinox toothpick with markings on it for measuring. Or the tweezers but I think the toothpick would be an easier build

I think that's a neat idea, Victorinox like to made small changes like that (the little nail file on the back of newer awls, or was it the hook?). One reason why they might not agree with me though is that the marking indents would make the toothpick harder to clean and therefore less hygienic.
The tweezers would be difficult due to their shape and the markings would have to be laser etched on.

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #15 on: February 13, 2014, 09:22:58 PM

All in good time, better metal printers are on their way...ish. Apparently a number of the patents for 'direct laser sintered metal printing' run out very soon so better, cheaper and faster printers should be appearing shortly.
The best metal printer so far (as far as i'm aware) is the Renishaw AM250 which has a 250x250x300mm print box, builds at 5 to20cm qubed per hour, with layer thicknesses of 20 to 100 micometers and can print in: Stainless steel, tool steel, aluminium, titanium, cobalt chrome and iconel.
I can't find a price for these things at all so i expect we're looking at $100,000 at least.
In 5 years time will i have a printer that cost less than $5,000 with at least the specs of the AM250 sitting on my desk? I really hope so but that might be being a touch optimistic.

I discovered that one of the reasons these printers are so expensive is that the printing area has to be charged with a inert gas to avoid oxidation occurring and ruining the bonding of the particles to each other. Titanium requires an argon environment as the temperature at with it will burn is lower than it's melting temperature.

Printing in higher end materials with better resolution would help.  But I'll believe it when I see it turn out high end parts.  Until then its sci fi to me.  :D  The current steel parts from shapeways look pretty bad to me, you can see the striations so it cant have that high of a resolution.

No parts I make or need would require precisions beyond 0.001" .  That would be about 25 micrometer.  So in theory I see that it CAN get to the resolution but I have many questions and doubts that the technology will ever evolve enough to make parts comparable to machined parts.

Issues that come to mind for me

1.  Speed.  If its printing to that resolution, how long will a part take?

2.  Cost.  Related to speed, but also materials and machine maintenance etc.

3.  Material composition.  Can grade 5 Ti alloys really be printed and have a homogenous composition similar to current alloys?  Will this be limited to non alloy, or strange mix alloy invented materials?

4.  Material Density.  Can material be differentially deposited to effect finished hardness or density?  Example of Al or brass sheet that comes in different hardnesses.  Those are pressed into denser form.  Can it produce 6061 T6 hardness.

5.  Repeatability.  With a 20 micrometer resolution, does it have precision to match?  What is the variance in producing 100 parts with a tolerance of 20 micormeters?

To me the 3D printing is just for in-hand prototyping, one level up from a 3D computer model, but not meant for production.  Maybe though the technology is never intended to compete with modern CNC milling cells?  It has obvoius benefits for prototyping as it would replace having many machines to produce one prototype part.

:D

PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

gb Offline Tofty

Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 05:04:15 PM
Correction on earlier statement: The Renishaw AM250 costs closer to $400,000 and not $100,00 as stated above.

@Syph007: The only online printing provider that offers a service in these direct laser sintered metals is i.materialise, i've only ordered one small model in titanium from them but the accuracy and finish were vastly better than the standard stainless steel material from Shapeways and for good reasons.

The Shapeways stainless material is simply a first attempt at a reasonably priced 3D printed metal; it isn't accurate, strong, particularly attractive or durable, at least compared to other engineering materials but it's good enough to be creative with and better than just making prototypes in resin or plastic.
It's not even really stainless steel as it has a large proportion of bronze added to it. It starts out as a stainless steel powder (one of the 400 grades) which is glued together with an adhesive, layer by layer and at a pretty lousy layer resolution (around 0.1mm). The rather fragile model after having excess powder removed from it is placed into a kiln which burns off the adhesive while at the same time the model is infused with bronze to fill the voids left behind by the adhesive.
Overall i'm amazed the print comes out looking anything like the original digital model but it does....ish and has allowed a great many people to create useable (for a given value of) items they could not have otherwise.

I would say that 3D printing was more in competition with casting than with machining for the future of small to medium scale production.
3D printings advantages over casting being:
Greater accuracy,
It can create more complex shapes,
Mechanical setup costs per job are pretty much zero,
It's a cleaner process,
It's a safer process,
The printer takes up less floor space,
and i'm sure there are quite a few more advantages i haven't thought of.
3d printing then machining critical tolerances makes just as much sense as casting then machining except that with a printed object perhaps only one or two thou need to be removed compared with maybe 50 thou off a casting.

Let's see if i can address some of the issues raised:

1. Speed. Since this will be inversely proportional to print quality and layer thickness a print with layers of only 20 microns will take a great deal of time. If we assume that 5cm qubed per hour is the printing speed for the highest achievable quality then to print one of the handcuff key models above would take just under 9 minutes (it's volume is around 0.72cm qubed). In 8 hours a printer could make over 4000 (not including reset time or post processing).
However there are two things that are worth considering:
a) Unlike CNC machining printing can just be left overnight to complete it's task and with not too much added complexity could be setup to do multiple print cycles unsupervised. This would allow a printer to give 24hour manufacturing returns with very low operator costs.
b)Today's laser sintering printers have one laser unit (which usually have two lasers that focus at a point) and the lasers used are very expensive. In a few years the cost of the specific type of lasers used in printers will drop as millions are being manufactured when before it was a few thousand, this will allow printers at have multiple laser units which will obviously increase print speeds greatly (if they can be focused accurately enough relative to each other).

2. Cost. I suppose if you were to draw a graph of number of units produced against cost per unit for printing machining and casting, printing would be close to a straight line for any number of units while both machining and casting would start off much higher for low quantity production but drop to well below the printing line after a certain number of units. An important manufacturing difference though between printing and the others is that the units design could be changed or updated at any time with no cost penalties whilst machining and casting may incur high retooling costs in changing jigs and molds and a lot of other connected procedures. Bespoke manufacturing in general may find 3D printing can greatly cut costs in almost all fields.
Maintenance wise i see no serious issues that should make a laser sintering printer less reliable than any other piece of workshop equipment. It may take people a while to work out the best, most efficient way of achieving continued smooth printing but when has anything not needed time to perfect.

3. Composition. I've been told that the printed grade 5 titanium is just as strong and durable as billet stock. All the materials that i have seen available look to be industry standard high quality alloys, remember these machines were originally developed for manufacturing jet turbine blades and medical implants so many of the alloys that have been tested and approved such as inconel and cobalt-chrome are staples of these industries.

4. Density. Don't know but i suspect not, at least not yet.

5. Repeatability. I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't provide a 20 micron layer thickness option without being able to move the laser in the x-y planes just as accurately. Mechanical 3 axis measuring devices have had much greater precision that this for decades. Even if this has not been perfected fully in 3D printers yet it's certainly just a matter of time.

No single manufacturing process can replace all the others and do everything that's needed but 3D printing will soon have a much bigger role in industry than just prototyping, not to mention all the domestic applications that are yet to be truly understood. At least i hope so.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 05:37:26 PM
Thanks Tofty, that was very informative. Its a very exciting technology.

2. Cost. I suppose if you were to draw a graph of number of units produced against cost per unit for printing machining and casting, printing would be close to a straight line for any number of units while both machining and casting would start off much higher for low quantity production but drop to well below the printing line after a certain number of units.
Except of course all methods require planing and preparation (e.g. 3D model), so production cost per unit is completely linear but you have an initial investment in the modeling.
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 06:58:35 PM
Thanks Tofty thats very interesting.

No one machine would replace another for sure, because one machine can be better than another depending on a job.  Waterjet is not always the best machine to use to cut out 2d blanks etc...  maintenance cost is massive on those.  I dreamed of getting one then as I read more it seems really not right for home DIY but a plasma table can be.  Aparently its not impossible to find a used plasma table for 10k, but a waterjet is more like 100k and huge maintenance cost.

Oh one other thing that would be interesting to know, is how surface finish is on the high end printers.  If they were ready to be anodized and didnt need further tumbling etc then that is time saved too.   Right now parts I cut on my manual mill are not smooth enough to go right to anodize.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:00:39 PM by Syph007 »

au Offline TheDude

• "What is the riddle of steel?"
Reply #19 on: February 15, 2014, 11:41:51 AM
I love my SOG, but the tools are tiny. One thing Police and Paramedics use quite often is a pry tool to gain access to houses and vehicles to ensure the occupants are... Well lets just say "Safe". What you use in reality is whatever you have on hand. I have not tried it yet, but I guess you could use the flat head driver on the SOG. Most commonly I have used the file on my LM Wave. Most successful tool was the Large flat driver on the ST300. My next rotation is going to be using the OHT. One day I may try they Vic Soldier 2012.
BTW Torty. Nice pliers. Looks very cool.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:44:48 AM by TheDude »
Eventually even McGyver got himself a Leatherman

gb Offline Tofty

Reply #20 on: February 18, 2014, 04:31:06 PM
@ Etherealicer: Indeed, i was simplifying things a bit too much but since 3D models would nowadays be created for any of the manufacturing processes it can be sort of ignored for comparisons sake. Also i believe that 3D printing software has become pretty good at optimising model position for printing and adding support structures automatically, without needing much operator input.

@ Syph007: I love the idea of waterjet cutters but as you say the maintenance costs are ridiculous due to the grit suspended in the water destroying nozzles and other components in no time.
I'm not sure exactly how good the cutting finish and precision of plasma cutting can be as i've only had a few largish pieces of 3mm 304 stainless sheet plasma cut by a friend. It had quite a ragged edge and quite a bevel to it but he did said that the machine wasn't in the best of shape at the time.
I like to hand operated plasma cutters, perhaps they'll help take the graffiti you find on the side of trains and lorries to a new and much more indelible level.

I'm not sure about the surface finish and whether it absolutely required post processing, but as it's printed under inert gas it should have any time to form the king of oxide layers than inhibit controlled anodising. The printed surface will certainly be quite matte though so the anodised layer itself would appear rather dull.

@the Dude: In my opinion there are some tools that should never be used for prying.
I know that in some situations the only choice is to use what is to hand and hope that it survives but in general i don't like using folding tools for prying as any kind of multitool pivot is not designed for the loading that prying places on it and the components around it.
Folding knives are absolutely not suitable for any form of prying and it's always a shame to see pictures of SAK blades broken off at the tip from this kind of ill thought out treatment. Although i'm obviously partisan, a 3" solid prying tool is an important tool to have around to avoid the temptation of using other tools for prying. Even proper flathead screwdrivers don't always come off too well when used for prying.

gb Offline Tofty

Reply #21 on: February 26, 2014, 01:04:50 PM
A bit more SOG work; this time a selection of tools, useful to drummers.

Again designed for the SOG PPP, the tool selection retains the main blade, can opener/medium flat head screwdriver, bottle opener/small flat head screwdriver and phillips driver.
The new tools comprise of:
Allen drivers (2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm),
Open ended drum key tool (7/32" square),
Closed hex drivers (8mm, 7mm, 5.5mm. 5mm, 1/4")

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 01:10:50 PM
I like it.

that's us mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

gb Offline Tofty

Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 02:21:38 PM
I got all the SOG tools i've been working on through from Shapeways yesterday and after i little bit of reworking, mostly on the Allen Keys, they seem to fit and work quite well.

The SOG PPP-HC (handcuff key)
Right.

Left.

SOG PPP-DT (drum tool)

I'd just like to say thank you SOG, for making multitools that are actually designed to allow the handle tools to be swapped around and modified.

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #24 on: March 13, 2014, 02:26:14 PM
Those are smurfing SWEET! Hot damn your good.
Thanks for sharing Tofty.

that's us mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 03:06:13 PM
Brilliant, love the custom work. :salute: :cheers:
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 03:12:06 PM
SOG is a nice option for making these extra tools for, that way people can install them easily.  Great work.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 03:15:00 PM
I love that multi wrench!

I have a cheapo with a similar wrench on it and I'd always wished that a mainstream manufacturer would pick the idea up and run with it.   I've been saying that since before there was an MTO but so far no one has.

I'm glad you took a swing at it.   I'd love to get my hands on one for my SOGs!

Def

Sent from a digital multitool

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #28 on: March 13, 2014, 04:43:28 PM
That's some excellent thinking and great work actually making it. :tu:

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #29 on: March 13, 2014, 04:48:27 PM
Well the wrench idea could be waterjet.  Could make a run of MTO SOG wrench addons.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62