Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Old Cross Red Alox Pioneers, Old Black Swisschamp, Red Explorer

us Offline sticktodrum

• Kershaws, Zebralights, SAKs, and Leather Men.
1) Red alox old cross Pioneer (brass liners), very lightly used. It's been sharpened on a Wicked Edge, and only carried once. There is a minute, barely visible wear mark on the red anodizing, I tried to show it in the photos. The cap lifter is the sharper/rougher version with grinder finish. Can opener is smoother, stonewashed finished. No box.
Asking $90 shipped (plus PP fee) to CONUS. Will ship internationally if buyer pays extra.

2) Red alox old cross Pioneer w/o keyring (standard liners), new without box. Never used or carried. Openers are the smoother, standard polished stonewash finish.
Asking $95 shipped (plus PP fee) to CONUS. Will ship internationally if buyer pays extra.

3) Black Swisschamp, lightly used. This was purchased used, and is in absolutely excellent shape. The cellidor scales have some expected wear/scratches, and I tried to show them in the photos. Old style mag glass & longer Philips. Includes original box.
Asking $48 shipped (plus PP fee) to CONUS. Will ship internationally if buyer pays extra.

4) Fairly used old style Explorer. Cellidor scales are pocket worn. No deep scratches, but a fine finish of wear that's created an even matte finish. Old style mag glass and longer Philips. Philips shows some obvious wear. Liners have some dents, particularly near the corkscrew.
Asking $20 shipped (plus PP fee) to CONUS. Will ship internationally if buyer pays extra.

Please PM or email me if interested. Thanks for looking folks.  :salute:

Pioneer w/ Brass Liner:

Pioneer w/o Keyring:

Swisschamp:

Explorer:

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 03:31:23 AM by sticktodrum »
"If you put Bacardi in my glass again and try to tell me it's rum, I will burn this bar to the ground!"

-A paraphrase of something I read, to which I related strongly.

us Offline sticktodrum

Re: Old Cross Red Alox Pioneers, Old Black Swisschamp, Red Explorer
Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 07:52:04 PM
Explorer is sold.
"If you put Bacardi in my glass again and try to tell me it's rum, I will burn this bar to the ground!"

us Offline sticktodrum

Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 10:24:21 PM
Pioneer #1 is sold.

us Offline sticktodrum

Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 01:40:42 PM
Pioneer #2 is gone.

us Offline sticktodrum

Swisschamp still available, price drop to $45 shipped, all in to CONUS. As always, will ship internationally for the difference in postage.

it Offline nick4305

Swisschamp still available, price drop to $45 shipped, all in to CONUS. As always, will ship internationally for the difference in postage.
Hi,
no other more old cross to sell ?
Regards
Nick
Time, thoughts, and a good EDC solution.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%