Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Tool overview of 'Plenty Function Manufacturing' products

us Offline Lynn LeFey

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Any tool is better than nothing. Some not by much
I don't think that it's any kind of secret on these boards that I'm a 'fan' of the products of our new sponsors, 'Plenty Function'.

Of all the tools I've acquired, it has only ever been the Plenty Function brand that I have simply been unable to part with. Not ever once on the trade boards have I ever put one of these gems up for trade. Not because I would be utterly ashamed to ask money for such products, but because I love each one so much.

It is almost embarrassing how little money I've paid for these tools, when compared to their many functions. You all know me, and I would hope, respect me. I'm not a paid shill. I mean, okay, I'm PAID, but not a shill. Well... okay, maybe shill is technically correct, but still...

I obviously had lots of products from these fine manufacturers before they decided to pay me, so it's a little like if Coke came along and offered me money to say I like Coke, when I do. It's free money.

Anyway...

I'm not a professional mechanic. I'm not a farmer. I mostly sit on a couch all day. But the tools I've gotten from Plenty Function have almost never failed me. Except for the scissors and saw on their swiss army-like knife, nothing has ever failed me. And as we all know, ANY manufacturer can have a slight deviation in their manufacturing process. These tools are ALL stainless steel, and none of them have rusted, while sitting in a shoebox in my room.

Once you sharpen the blades, they REMAIN sharp, unless you do extraordinary things to them, like cutting heavy cardboard, or some paper. And everyone knows paper is the harshest thing to cut.

The can openers all open cans. The files all file nails. These things are awesome.

I would trust someone else's life to these tools without hesitation.  :tu:

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Tool overview of 'Plenty Function Manufacturing' products
Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 01:23:24 PM
I am very glad to see our members complying with the new direction that multitool.org is going in.  That was an excellent and obviously totally unbiased review of just some of the fantastic Plenty Function tools that are on offer.

Lynn, I am sure you will be rewarded appropriately.  :salute:
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

de Offline RT1969

• No Life Club
  • Straight Silver!
Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 01:45:01 PM
I applaude comrade Lynn for this democratic and propagande-free review of glorious PFMI products!

I too have nothing but praise for glorious products PFMI!! I have had pocket knives with such glorious blades that they even fold themselves, fighting victorious against capitalistic linerlocks, to be more pocketable for glorious buyer of such plentifunctional tools!!!

I also have not seen glorious rust on blades, especially not after polishing rust off of blades that only lay in the drawer in a dry room!!!! These steel is of such glorious quality, that only the best blades turn red like our praised new MTo forum!!!!!

ca Offline CanadianLMfan

• No Life Club
  • All Lurkers Please Join :D
Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 01:49:55 PM
Go PFMI! :woohoo:
Leatherman

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 02:35:37 PM
I think what failed to get mentioned is that Gerber has manufactured several quality PFMI products under the Bear Grylls name.  :rofl:
SAW

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD