Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Nhoj's challenge coin design

Nhoj · 8 · 1841

us Offline Nhoj

• No Life Club
on: April 20, 2014, 09:08:59 PM
Better late than never, time for my challenge coin design. Here it is (on the left side is the front of the coin)

The circle around the rim on each side is designed to be raised. I think if possible it would be nice to have ridges on the outside edge of the coin. I also decided to incorporate the pliers logo into the T in MTO. The latin on the back says "solving life" (correct me if I'm wrong) which refers to how multitools help us overcome any problem we might encounter. This coin design is not made to be a functional tool, but go on a keychain. The four holes on it are designed to allow it to be placed as one object on a keychain, or allow it to be a focal point or splitter with a different keyring in each hole
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:13:55 PM by Nhoj »

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Re: Nhoj's challenge coin design
Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 09:11:15 PM
I like it!

live from Nate's mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline Nhoj

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 09:22:11 PM
The four holes can also be used more creatively. For example they can be used as holes to nail on a stick as a walking stick medallion (I would certainly do this if the coin is produced despite the coin not being curved like a walking stick medallion).
You can add MTO to all aspects of your life: :)  put the coin on the end of the pull to turn on a lamp, have two coins on the ends of a string and jingle them near Christmas, wear them as earrings, flip the coin to settle disputes, instead of cans dragging behind your car when you get married, drag a bunch of MTO challenge coins on strings, skip it like a stone (then learn how to swim by retrieving it), suck on it if you like the taste of metal (just don't choke), and even swing it back and forth in front of someone to hypnotize them.

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 09:24:17 PM
Lol!
I do like the walking staff.

live from Nate's mobile

Nate

SEND IT!

es Offline microbe

• No Life Club
  • Yersinia Pestis & Campylobacter Jejuni!
Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 09:27:34 PM
I Like it! As there is no category yet for keyhanger coin, I wonder what category you are entering in: challenge coin, or tool coin?
Once you go black you never go back
@blackdiamonds_42

us Offline Nhoj

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 09:28:48 PM
I Like it! As there is no category yet for keyhanger coin, I wonder what category you are entering in: challenge coin, or tool coin?
I was planning on challenge coin, but I guess it is a tool in a way also. I think it's more of a coin.

es Offline microbe

• No Life Club
  • Yersinia Pestis & Campylobacter Jejuni!
Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 09:30:08 PM
I was planning on challenge coin, but I guess it is a tool in a way also. I think it's more of a coin.

Maybe you can enter it in both? :salute:
Once you go black you never go back
@blackdiamonds_42

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 08:30:16 AM
I like that a lot  :salute:
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%