Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[Video] Making a DIY Kydex Pocket Organizer for EDC items and Moleskine notebook

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Hi, all. :waving:

Long have I wanted to make this video, and finally I got a little free time to put the material together.  This video is about the first big kydex project I undertook, and what I've learnt from making a DIY Kydex pocket organizer.  Hope you too will get a chance to try it, and if there is anything I could be of help to make your own customized kydex pocket organizer, please let me know.  :D :cheers:

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Looks like a useful setup. :cheers:

How will you be carrying it? Jacket pocket or bag? Looks a bit too big except you carry military style trousers or something like it.

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Looks like a useful setup. :cheers:

How will you be carrying it? Jacket pocket or bag? Looks a bit too big except you carry military style trousers or something like it.

Yes, I actually use it for a little while during a long vacation when I get to wear cargo pants everyday. 

The whole kydex organizer actually can fit ok into my work-days khaki pants, but I usually am a little greedy trying to stuff the cell phone in the same pocket...which is just not possible with an average sized pants pocket.

Btw, the item I tends to use most is the MT, so that's why I kept the clip for it a little loose.  I purposely leave some 'tabs' around the organizer, so I could drill holes and put lanyard thru if needed.  I think this setup is particular useful to folks who want to carry a small notebook/pen on person, so the organizer can provide some structure and pretend creasing on the notebook.

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Nice idea and video Comis  :salute:
Everything’s adjustable

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68