Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] KA-BAR Mark 1 United States Navy Knife (USN MK1)

us Offline SAKMikey

Up for sale is a very lightly used KA-BAR Mark 1 USN Knife. This was used to cut up a couple large cardboard boxes and that's about it. The only wear it shows are some light marks on the coating otherwise it's in perfect condition. Blade has factory edge and has never been sharpened. It has a 5 1/8" blade made from 1095 Cro-Van steel and an overall length of 9 3/16". Includes sheath (one of the best sheaths ever made) and the original box & paperwork. 

This is a fixed blade knife and is considered a fighting/combat knife. Please check your local knife laws beforehand if interested. I'm asking $45 shipped within the USA. No international shipping. I take PayPal. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!  :cheers:

From the KA-BAR website: "A remake of the ever-popular and sought-after knife issued to the Department of the Navy during WWII, the Mark I features a non-reflective black blade that is epoxy powder-coated.  Tests prove the finish is more durable than ever. The classic oval shape of the original KA-BAR remains and has been modernized with a material nearly impervious to sweat, chemicals, water and wear - Kraton G®. Made in the USA."

Pics:

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 05:41:13 PM by enki_ck »

us Offline wildcatmo

Re: KA-BAR Mark 1 United States Navy Knife (USN MK1)
Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 03:20:17 PM
I'll take it per our PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline SAKMikey

Re: KA-BAR Mark 1 United States Navy Knife (USN MK1)
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 07:11:14 AM
SOLD!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69