Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Blended

us Offline DeezNittles

Blended
on: June 14, 2014, 12:18:10 AM
The new Adam Sandler movie blender features a SAK which he uses to cut off a motorcycle helmet.  It looks like a tinker as it has a backside Phillips and appears to only be two layers.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Re: Blended
Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 12:21:02 AM
The new Adam Sandler movie blender features a SAK which he uses to cut off a motorcycle helmet.  It looks like a tinker as it has a backside Phillips and appears to only be two layers.

How was the movie?
I'm the milk man!

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 10:23:08 AM
Darn, saw it last night and wanted to post this.

I must rewatch, but I don't think it was a Tinker, more like a Super Tinker or a Hiker.

The movie was ok, a family-friendly, romantic comedy, predictable, but quite funny and cute (and Terry Crews was hilarious). Not memorable, but a nice Sunday-evening viewing.
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

sg Offline red_rider_1979

Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 12:25:53 AM
Just watched it and wanted to post this too. I thought it was a tinker too. Or maybe it was just Adam Sandler's big hands  :facepalm:

Nevertheless, the sak only appeared for a brief moment when he whipped it out to cut off a helmet strap, and he was careful not to reveal the victorinox logo on screen.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%