Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Bumper stickers or decals?

sg Offline red_rider_1979

Bumper stickers or decals?
on: July 28, 2014, 06:12:35 AM
Can someone point me in the right direction to get victorinox/wenger bumper stickers? That is, if they even exist in the first place. I remembered reading here that somebody wanted to customize in bulk and that the sticker reads:

"I have a SAK. How may I help?"

nl Offline bmot

• No Life Club
  • Don't judge a tool by it's brand
Re: Bumper stickers or decals?
Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 10:09:39 AM
I do remember Leatherman stickers with a text that sounded like that... But no SAK ones.
A knife-carrying guide for the international traveller. : http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,47532.0.html

Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:21:27 PM
I do remember Leatherman stickers with a text that sounded like that... But no SAK ones.

It's a leatherman tag line? Aww... Shucks... Thought I'd visit my local decal shop to have it custom made. Guess it's a no-go then. Thanks for the heads up bmot

Will try to think of some other interesting tag lines in the mean time.

hr Offline Subterranean

Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 02:53:02 PM
I suggest you to ask the main Victorinox dealer in your country.
For example, here in Zagreb, Croatia, our main Croatian Victorinox dealer has some Victorinox stickers that can be purchased, for about 1-2$ each, depending on the size, I think...

hr Offline Subterranean

Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 03:05:01 PM
Victorinox has various promotional materials (stickers, umbrellas, posters, postcards, leaflets, etc.), you just have to find the dealer who sells it.

EDIT: This is a link to their catalogue, you can see the stickers on the page 57:
http://www.victorinox.com/medias/sys_master/swissarmyknives/8805009391646/Catalogue_english.pdf
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 03:15:56 PM by Subterranean »

Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 03:34:18 PM
I suggest you to ask the main Victorinox dealer in your country.
For example, here in Zagreb, Croatia, our main Croatian Victorinox dealer has some Victorinox stickers that can be purchased, for about 1-2$ each, depending on the size, I think...

Good idea, Sub! It's worth a shot since I live near one of the authorized dealer's store. But here in Singapore, their focus seems to be more on victorinox watches, luggage and perfume, which I don't understand at all :facepalm:

Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 03:47:19 PM
Victorinox has various promotional materials (stickers, umbrellas, posters, postcards, leaflets, etc.), you just have to find the dealer who sells it.

EDIT: This is a link to their catalogue, you can see the stickers on the page 57:
http://www.victorinox.com/medias/sys_master/swissarmyknives/8805009391646/Catalogue_english.pdf

Hmm... Seems like they only have 1 type of sticker (item no. 9.6070) which is not really what I'm looking for.

I was hoping that there'd be some sort of sticker that explicitly indicates that I am a SAK user in a fun and witty way. Maybe my local dealer has something I want. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one

hr Offline Subterranean

Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 04:14:50 PM
Yes, in that Swiss official catalogue, they have only one sticker shown.

But in the pricelist of our Croatian dealer, they have many stickers mentioned (look at the page 39):
http://www.maestralcentar.hr/assets/files/cjenici/Victorinox_cjenik.pdf

If you want a non-official sticker with your own custom, funny text, you could try custom decal sellers on eBay.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:16:54 PM by Subterranean »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD