Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Looking To Trade For A Black Alox Farmer.

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Looking To Trade For A Black Alox Farmer.
on: August 11, 2014, 11:35:56 PM
I would like to trade into a black Alox Farmer.NIB.

I have other Alox models for trade or other knives.

Thanks.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

sg Offline red_rider_1979

Re: Looking To Trade For A Black Alox Farmer.
Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 12:44:43 AM
Hi.
I just ordered 1 extra from italy for the purpose of trading. I'm looking for the following

1) cadet - hunter green, copper, autumn and sunset orange
2) pioneer - south african blue and orange.
3) soldiers - most of the years. Prefer to be in very good-mint condition

I understand that the ones I'm looking for are more highly priced than the black farmer so I will top up accordingly. For the benefit of those who might also be interested in trading, perhaps you can list down what alox you have?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 01:23:47 AM by red_rider_1979 »

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 02:05:43 AM
Hi.
I just ordered 1 extra from italy for the purpose of trading. I'm looking for the following.
1) cadet - hunter green, copper, autumn and sunset orange
2) pioneer - south african blue and orange.
3) soldiers - most of the years. Prefer to be in very good-mint condition
I understand that the ones I'm looking for are more highly priced than the black farmer so I will top up accordingly. For the benefit of those who might also be interested in trading, perhaps you can list down what alox you have?

I just began collecting Alox and I don't have any of those colors,sorry.

I was just hoping to collect a few Alox Pioneers and Farmers in the more common colors of silver,black and maybe red.

I wish I could be of more help and thanks for your reply.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 08:26:29 AM
No worries toolguy. Like you, I've just started collecting alox (since start of the year). IMHO, the black farmer from Italy and orange farmer from USA are reasonably priced, that's why I bought extra for trading. You might want to grab them while you can.... As for the red and blue farmers, they are going at such inflated prices that you might incur a loss if you choose to cash out in future, especially at the wrong timing.

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 04:45:07 PM
Thanks for the advice.I was able to get an Orange farmer but I would trade that for a black farmer.I found my way to the Italian site and they're sold out.I'm not sure I would pay the price with the high cost of shipping.

The other colors such as red is a crap shoot.Three weeks ago a red farmer sold on ebay for $50.00,four days later a red farmer sold for $306.00.LOL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321468809392?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261544462269?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

us Offline JAfromMn

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Stranger in a Strange Land
Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 07:07:38 PM
toolguy has some good stuff to trade.

Bump
Defend the Hive!!!

Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 07:11:37 PM
OMG! How on earth did all of us alox enthusiasts miss out on that 50 dollar deal? :facepalm:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%