Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Charge tti for fenix pd22 or eqv

Offline firefightingjosh

Charge tti for fenix pd22 or eqv
on: August 25, 2014, 05:44:26 PM
I have a new never carried Charge TTI that I would like to trade for a fenix pd22 or a light like that(not brand specific...).. as in
single cr123 or even perhaps AA lights
moonlight mode, low or med mode, high and or turbo mode and strobe
pocket clip
under say 4inches
about equal in value or if light is worth more or less we could possibly work something out

p.s I also have a modded wave, a modded charge tti, an original gerber MP and MAYBE my NEW model surge...

as stated in my other trade... let me know on here if you pm me.. my iphone with tapa talk doesn't always tell me about pm's. :rant:
thanks
Josh

gb Offline Millhouse

• No Life Club
  • This isn't me, but I'm just as dysfunctional
Re: Charge tti for fenix pd22 or eqv
Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 06:25:53 PM
Fenix PD22 is about $50.

I'd say your TTi is worth a lot more than that.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

us Offline condcup

Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 12:04:18 AM
Same as your SwissTool RS was worth way more than his silver alox Pioneer... :pok:

http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,53953.0.html

Offline firefightingjosh

Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 12:45:20 AM
I know its worth more, but I'm ok with that, because people here are very helpful and this forum is great. Long as the tool goes to a good home and gets used, I'm happy with a trade that isn't 100% equal(say a pd22 for my charge tti).also forgot to mention the charge doesn't come with a sheath... Sorry. If someone offers up an equal trade then great, but if its a pd22 or a light about that price then no biggy. Keeps the better half off my back for actually spending money on another tool lol... :whistle:

Josh

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 12:55:43 AM
Same as your SwissTool RS was worth way more than his silver alox Pioneer... :pok:

http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,53953.0.html

It was actually a NIB Black Pioneer and I was completely up front with him and told him that I like to be honest and not take advantage of anyone. I told him the Swisstool was worth more than the Pioneer and I wanted him to know that before we made any deal. He was ok with it and wanted to do the trade. Sorry If I am coming off as a little defensive, but I do not wan't anyone thinking I took advantage of anyone. I was 100% up front with him in letting him know about trade values before we did anything.

He was a please to deal with by the way. Deal with confidence.  :tu:
I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 12:59:27 AM
Here was the PM I sent him.

I'm interested in the Swisstool RS. Are you looking for a Silver Alox Pioneer as I might have one I would be willing to trade. I would have to look though. You are in the USA correct?

Just because I like to be as honest as possible I will say this in case you did not know. A alox pioneer can be bought for cheaper than the Swisstool you are wanting to trade. I could even point you in the direction of a place to purchase one.

Here is a incredible deal on a black alox Pioneer. I have ordered form this website many, many times so they are legit. They do not charge for shipping either.
I'm the milk man!

Offline firefightingjosh

Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 01:14:17 AM
Yes, sorry I did not catch the part about the trade. He was up front about it and I was ok with it. I'm not huge on having to trade straight across for a tool thats of 100% equal value. my value is more important than the cash value.

and capt was a pleasure to deal with, will def deal again with him if something came up.
Josh

us Offline Oht3382

Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 02:08:44 AM
PM sent

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 02:21:01 AM
Yes, sorry I did not catch the part about the trade. He was up front about it and I was ok with it. I'm not huge on having to trade straight across for a tool thats of 100% equal value. my value is more important than the cash value.

and capt was a pleasure to deal with, will def deal again with him if something came up.
Josh

:tu:
I'm the milk man!

ca Offline gunga

Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 04:57:21 PM
3 possible AA lights I have.  Lumapower Connexion x2, special polished edition.  Upgraded with neutral XML. Weak clip.  New Thrunite T10 with clip, stainless head.  Neutral xpg2.  I put an ice blue Trit in the tail.  Also a new Xtar wk50. I just modded with neutral xpg2 on copper board. 

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 05:23:08 PM
Thats how we roll here on mto,sometimes things are worth more than othere things but we dont mind here as we just do good deals  :salute: wish i had a torch  :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%