Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

wanting to trade

us Offline Oht3382

wanting to trade
on: August 27, 2014, 09:52:53 PM
I have a new model BO surge with molle sheath to trade for a oht. Also a a new model charge tti ( unused) for trade, looking for an old model tti.

us Offline waveman7

Re: wanting to trade
Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 03:53:58 AM
Pm sent

us Offline Oht3382

Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 01:32:29 AM
Bump

us Offline Oht3382

Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 03:20:42 AM
Would also trade for a ss new model surge

us Offline Oht3382

Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 11:44:41 AM
BO surge is gone.

us Offline Oht3382

Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 02:39:26 AM
Still have a new leatherman charge tti for trade. It's the new model. Looking for an older model charge tti on likewise condition or a leatherman mut.

ph Offline Teofilo

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 09:47:02 AM
PM sent.

gr Offline antouant

Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 09:39:44 PM
Is the tti still for trade, I have an original Wave in mint condition barley used.

de Offline Lichtbote

Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 09:50:27 PM
Wasn´t this the user some time back with the multi-accounts, that was banned for bad tradings?
Have fun.

Bye,
Michael

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 09:51:46 PM
Is the tti still for trade, I have an original Wave in mint condition barley used.

You might want to have a look at this
http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,54796.0.html

Thankfully,this is the exception to the rule at MTo
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 09:52:15 PM
Wasn´t this the user some time back with the multi-accounts, that was banned for bad tradings?

Yeah,you beat me to the draw there
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

gr Offline antouant

Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 10:09:06 PM

You might want to have a look at this
http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,54796.0.html

Thankfully,this is the exception to the rule at MTo
Thanks for the info kirk13

ph Offline Teofilo

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 11:17:54 PM
Oh God! I sent him my shelf queen Charge tti old scales for Oht's new tti! That was more than 3 weeks ago!

C'mon Justin, tell them what they are saying is not true!  my charge, my charge plus shipping.....effort...tsk tsk!

Justin, I sent you a pm and you're not responding.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 11:26:04 PM
Oh God! I sent him my shelf queen Charge tti old scales for Oht's new tti! That was more than 3 weeks ago!

C'mon Justin, tell them what they are saying is not true!  my charge, my charge plus shipping.....effort...tsk tsk!

Justin, I sent you a pm and you're not responding.

Try an email, he got banned so no PM. And I would also let enki know as well.

ph Offline Teofilo

• No Life Club
Reply #14 on: October 13, 2014, 11:45:42 PM
Thank you Zoidberg. Just emailed him. Hope it's an existing address.
To tell you the truth, I had difficulty of breathing after reading the posts of some
members about this guy. Serious really. But I'm ok...very manageable. :)

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 01:03:47 AM
Ah hell, I sure hope it sent it, or will send it!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

us Offline JBW1

• No Life Club
Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 02:40:28 AM
Wtf???  :twak: I feel like someone just got mugged in a dark alley, lock your doors and make sure the kids are in before dark

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 10:55:11 PM
Teofilo, hopefully he will send it. Guys it's hard for us to get hit like this, we need to save up for months just for multitool, for us it's an expensive hobby but for all the smurftyness sometimes we have to endure here collecting and trading multitools gives us some joy. Teofilo have been trading for a long time here in this community but I guess things have change, to me this site used to be a family but now I see so much new people mostly good but the bad really, really have me being scared to interact with members form this site. Hope this change or this will be just another heartless internet site :(
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 11:15:38 PM
Teofilo, hopefully he will send it. Guys it's hard for us to get hit like this, we need to save up for months just for multitool, for us it's an expensive hobby but for all the smurftyness sometimes we have to endure here collecting and trading multitools gives us some joy. Teofilo have been trading for a long time here in this community but I guess things have change, to me this site used to be a family but now I see so much new people mostly good but the bad really, really have me being scared to interact with members form this site. Hope this change or this will be just another heartless internet site :(

Wherever there are people there will always be these risks. There are I'm sure a lot of names here you know and trust who you would have no qualms with dealing with. Unknown members are a potential risk, but not a risk that can be controlled by mods and admin. Then again, there are many excellent members here who were all newbies once upon a time.

There have been and always will be good people and not so good people. The not so good get wheedled out eventually, but the good people will remain. I have been "stung" twice on the forum, and both times by people who had substantial post counts, but that does not impare my opinion of the forum or of the many friends I have made here. If you choose to trade here, you just have to accept that a small percentage of the members that sign up won't be as trustworthy as the rest of our online family.

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 11:27:58 PM
It saddens me to think a nice member like Teofilo got stung.  I sure hope that jerk gets a conscious and sends Teofilo his tool back or honors the trade.

We have some outstanding members Duckman and yes like 50ft mentions there will always be some jerk out trying to mess it up.  Lets not let that small percentage ruin our great family here on MTo by being less trusting.   There are many great people here on MTo that wouldn't think to do that type stuff. 

Look over the trade and sell threads and see all the same guys and gals who have done fair and great trades.  Be diligent and maybe stick to the more well know people when doing business. 

I am so sorry Teofilo got burned and I wish all works out for him.   

Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD