Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

PM sent dates sorting issue?

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
PM sent dates sorting issue?
on: September 13, 2014, 10:34:51 AM
Hi, guys.

I have noticed some of my sent PM didn't appear in the correct chronological order(even I press relevant "date" button) in the 'Sent items' box.  If you scroll back in dates, apparently some newly replied pm would randomly shown up within earlier dates.

For example, if I want to check on a message I just sent, I may or may not find it in the 1st page of 'Sent items' but it may shown up on 3rd page.

I wonder does it have anything to do with the last reply I got from my correspondent?  :think:

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Re: PM sent dates sorting issue?
Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 11:27:04 PM
It might be cause of the reply you got as the software arranges the PMs as a conversation. But it might also be tapatalk :rant: related again. What language does your tapatalk use? My gets set to Croatian by default and I can't change it, so the replies I send from TT have a odg:(odgovor) instead of re:(reply) which sometimes messes up the order.

Never had a 3 page difference though, just conversations broken into parts sometimes. :shrug:

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: PM sent dates sorting issue?
Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 06:31:06 PM
It might be cause of the reply you got as the software arranges the PMs as a conversation. But it might also be tapatalk :rant: related again. What language does your tapatalk use? My gets set to Croatian by default and I can't change it, so the replies I send from TT have a odg:(odgovor) instead of re:(reply) which sometimes messes up the order.

Never had a 3 page difference though, just conversations broken into parts sometimes. :shrug:

I don't think it is tapatalk acting up, since I never use them even when I am just using my cell phone.  Somehow the tapatalk wasn't that accurate when recording my words, and it came out jibberish...so I never use it.  :facepalm:

Ahhh...I just check onto what you said it being in 'conversation mode' and I clicked onto a little icon with red/blue arrow, it does change the 'sent items' box back to normal date and the PMs are now in the right chronological order.  Stupid me! :twak:  And thank you! :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%