Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] FS: Wenger Metal 50/ SS Traveler for 700th anniversary of Switzerland

us Offline Joe58

For Sale:

Wenger Metal 50/Stainless Traveler for 700th anniversary of Switzerland. 1991 I believe?

I've had this for awhile now and just never carry it any longer. It's seen plenty of pocket carry as the logo is worn off the stainless handles. The writing on the blade is still legible though. The tools however are still in excellent condition. Very well built knife, with a nice tool compliment. Solid. Great shape for it's age.

Price will include shipping and fees. INCONUS please unless buyer covers extra shipping costs & responsibility. Not looking for trades. I'm also going to toss in a blue classic as well to add to your keyring. Used but in great shape still. Just the knife. No box or anything.

If you're interested, please post in the thread, then PM me for the paypal address to use.

$79.95 Shipped

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:54:21 PM by enki_ck »
🇨🇭

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
You might want to ask Tosh if he wants it... Not that I would want to help enable any purchase  :D

gb Offline tosh

• No Life Club
You might want to ask Tosh if he wants it... Not that I would want to help enable any purchase  :D

Thanks for the heads up lowtech
But I grabbed this particular model from HH last year, which then led me trying to track down the other two versions....... The 799 & 51

Of course you know about the 51 ;)

Thanks again :tu:
I don't claim to know it all, but what I do know is right.

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
If it is still available, I'd like to take this and cover the extra to ship international. :)

us Offline Joe58

PM sent to comis...thanks

And sold to comis......appreciate it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 05:35:31 PM by Joe58 »
🇨🇭

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41