Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

For Sale: Custom LM Wave, Custom LM Kick, Old Version LM Wave, & Kershaw Blur

us Offline matt2silver

Hi guys,

I decided to light up my tool and knife collection so that I have extra money to buy....more tools and knives  :D.  I have a few things for sale, I might also be willing to trade, (I'm in to Spyderco knives at the moment and I'm also looking to pick up a skeletool).  Shipping is included in the prices and I only ship within the contiguous United States.  Also all transactions are handled through PayPal. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____

Custom Leatherman Wave (Mirror polished body and BO tools)
Price $55 Shipped

This was my every day carry multitool for a long time.  The body of the wave has been hand polished to a mirror shine and the tools are black oxide coated.  The tool does show some signs of use, the file is a bit dirty, there are a few slightly blemishes to the black oxide, and there are a few minor spots on the saw.  The bladed implements are in great shape (I shipped this tool off to Leatherman back in May for a tune up and sharpening).  Includes standard large and small driver bits.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____
Custom Leatherman Kick ( Modified to include scissors and a custom made awl)
Price $35 Shipped

This puppy was my first attempt at modding after reading about all the cool things you guys do with your MTs.  The Kick has been upgraded to include scissors from a Blast and a custom made awl that is razor sharp.  To make room for these upgrades I removed the lanyard ring and the bottle opener (gasp!, a multitool without a bottle opener).  Special care was taken during disassembly and reassembly to keep the knurled screws looking great. The tool looks great and shows almost no signs of use.  Bladed implements are factory sharp.

Leatherman Wave (Old Version)
Price $45 Shipped

Old style Leatherman Wave. Tool is in great condition and was recently at the Leatherman Factory for a tune up and resharpening.

Ken Onion Kershaw Blur
Price $30 Shipped

This knife road in my pocket everyday for almost two years.  It is still in great shape and is lightening quick on deployment.  Blade centering isn't perfect but it's pretty good.  There are some signs of use, particularly on the pocket clip and on the facets of the blade but nothing that takes away from the look and function of the knife in any significant way. Blade has been hand sharpened on a Spyderco SharpMaker and has a hair popping edge.

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
  • Wanna give blood? Run from my K9...
I'll take the black and silver wave. PM sent. Thanks in advance,

Stew
" If it was built by matt2silver then I want2buy it...

us Offline matt2silver

custom Polished and Black Oxide Wave is gone!!  Thanks scattergun13!

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
Thank you, Sir, Great deal. It was a business doing pleasure with you... :think:

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Thank you, Sir, Great deal. It was a business doing pleasure with you... :think:
Here we go again!!   :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh  You need to stop confusing your personal life with your MT.O life!!!    :D    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
Here we go again!!   :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh  You need to stop confusing your personal life with your MT.O life!!!    :D    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get my tools confused too... :think: :D

it Offline Mick82

Hi! The old wave is still available ? Coudl you ship to Italy ?

Thanks

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Second on the old style wave, I'm in the states if you aren't wanting to ship to italy. 

us Offline matt2silver

Hi Mercury, I'm awaiting a response from Mick82 about the old wave, if he decides not to take it you're next in line.  Thanks for your interest!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%