Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] WTS: CASIO GA-100 5081 WATCH IN RED & BLACK

us Offline Super tool

[SOLD] WTS: CASIO GA-100 5081 WATCH IN RED & BLACK
on: October 25, 2014, 06:26:15 PM
CASIO GA-100 5081 in red and black. There's no scratch on the crystal and it does not come with the factory manual and tin box. I am asking for $60.00 shipped and Paypal only. And if you would like to know where to send the Paypal payment to please PM me. Thank you

Items I would like to trade

Oakley ICON backpack
Leatherman WAVE
SOG Powerlock

And I can not ship international on this item

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:09:30 PM by enki_ck »

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Re: WTS: CASIO GA-100 5081 WATCH IN RED & BLACK
Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:48:52 PM
I have the same model, and will say it is fantastic. Literally never leaves my wrist, I even sleep with it on!
I'm a total legend..... in my own mind- Herley

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 12:12:28 AM
Just a question -  are all those pics your own? The first shows a G-Shock GA-100 as far as I can tell from 1 pic while the lower pics show a fake watch. A giveaway is the wrong font of the weekday and the non-functional hand on the 12h subdial. There are other details, too. Minute markers are different, the colour and design of the hand in the 12 h subdial and the colour of teh fonts on the bezel is different on the first and teh following pics. So sorry, but if yours is the watch on the lower pics, you have been sold a fake.

If the uppermost pic is showing the actual watch, I might have a Powerlock (SS) for you in case we can work around teh international shipment issue.

us Offline Super tool

Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 06:59:22 AM
Just a question -  are all those pics your own? The first shows a G-Shock GA-100 as far as I can tell from 1 pic while the lower pics show a fake watch. A giveaway is the wrong font of the weekday and the non-functional hand on the 12h subdial. There are other details, too. Minute markers are different, the colour and design of the hand in the 12 h subdial and the colour of teh fonts on the bezel is different on the first and teh following pics. So sorry, but if yours is the watch on the lower pics, you have been sold a fake.

If the uppermost pic is showing the actual watch, I might have a Powerlock (SS) for you in case we can work around teh international shipment issue.

You have a very sharp observation since I did not take the pic myself and I simply copy from the first seller who I bought it from. If you need more pix feel free to ask me since I have the actual watch and should have no problem to download more actual pix within a week once my new camera arrive. And just to let you know I can not do international since I am going to have problem track the shipment. Thank you 

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 08:08:44 PM
Which of the pictures uploaded do show your actual watch?

us Offline Super tool

Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 07:31:47 AM
Which of the pictures uploaded do show your actual watch?

The last three images

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 07:56:27 AM
I am sorry to tell you, but then your watch is a fake and you should try to get your money back from the seller.
I am only interested in genuine G-Shocks, sorry.
As Casio does protect their designs and trademarked goods, selling/trading a fake might be a violation of local law, I´d suggest not to try to sell the watch.
I am not implying that you were knowingly trying to sell a fake for the real deal, but the pictured watch clearly is not an original.

Oh, and btw - G-Shocks are awesome watches! Get one and you´ll see the difference.

us Offline Super tool

Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 05:10:56 PM
I am sorry to tell you, but then your watch is a fake and you should try to get your money back from the seller.
I am only interested in genuine G-Shocks, sorry.
As Casio does protect their designs and trademarked goods, selling/trading a fake might be a violation of local law, I´d suggest not to try to sell the watch.
I am not implying that you were knowingly trying to sell a fake for the real deal, but the pictured watch clearly is not an original.

Oh, and btw - G-Shocks are awesome watches! Get one and you´ll see the difference.

I have 4 G-Shock myself so I know how awesome they are and I will be posting some pix once my new camera arrive and just for your own reference none of my watch is fake smurf which I would not buy. Thank you

us Offline Super tool

Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 05:22:09 PM
The one I am wearing right now

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 05:27:30 PM
I did not want to step on your toes, sorry if I did.
I just pointed out that the pictures (No. 3 and 4) in your first post do not show a genuine G-Shock.
If you just attached pics from the net to illustrate which model you were advertising, that is fine and you might very well have a genuine watch - the black one pictured is the real deal.

Again, sorry if I came across rude.
I´ll try to upload some pics and it would be nice if you could show some of the actual watch you are intending to trade.

Enjoy your G´s!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 08:54:33 PM

Gorgeous. I've been after one of those for a while.

Def

Sent from my smurfing hunk of techno sorcery

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 09:23:51 PM

Gorgeous. I've been after one of those for a while.

Def

Sent from my smurfing hunk of techno sorcery

It's worth it, definitely the best watch I've owned. It does alot without being overly ridiculous, and it lives up to its reputation. Wore it sawing and splitting logs  for multiple 8 hour days with not a mark to show for it.
I'm a total legend..... in my own mind- Herley

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 10:05:43 PM
Super tool, lowtech was not trying to be rude, he was just pointing out what he could see, and those pictures show a fake.  If what they show, is not what you have, then a simple statement stating that is all you needed to provide. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

us Offline Super tool

Reply #13 on: November 08, 2014, 05:41:07 AM
SOLD and thank you

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86