Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[CLOSED] FS: Vic Cybertool Lite Ruby,Spartan Lite Ruby & Super Tinker w/pouch

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
I am cleaning house again so I am letting these go to a new home.  The "used" ones are in great shape with only scale wear as the tools have seen hardly any use with most never used.  The NIB is just that, never carried/used.  I would like to sell this as a "LOT" so to save on shipping and make it a better deal for the buyer. No parts or accessories are missing including the mini screwdriver and straight pin.  I even put a straight pin in the Super Tinker!

PM or Email me at "mjp2k AT hotmail DOT com" with any questions.  NO TRADES AT THIS TIME!

1.) Used Cybertool Lite, Ruby scales.
2.) Used Spartan Lite, Ruby scales.
3.) Used Super Tinker Red with belt pouch.
4.) NIB Swisschamp Hardwood.

All four selling as a "lot" for only $170 including Priority Mail shipping with insurance of $200 within CONUS

Again, all items listed as used are in excellent shape and carried but seen very little actual use if any!

Thx.

These may be posted in other forums as well as locally.
CTLite_SpartanLite_ST.jpg
* CTLite_SpartanLite_ST.jpg (Filesize: 216.25 KB)
CTLiite_SpartanLite.jpg
* CTLiite_SpartanLite.jpg (Filesize: 197.73 KB)
ST_pouch.jpg
* ST_pouch.jpg (Filesize: 202.19 KB)
SwissChp_hardwood.jpg
* SwissChp_hardwood.jpg (Filesize: 178.25 KB)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 01:23:58 AM by enki_ck »

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Bump with price drop.  Now $160 shipped and insured for that amount!

Thx.

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Bump with price drop to $150.

The batteries in the Spartan Lite are dead so I pitched them and do not have any set to put in so I dropped the price another $10 so buyer could get them.  The light does work as I double checked it with the batteries from the CT Lite.

I will also consider partial trades for either a Vic Ranger or maybe a Vic Handyman or maybe both but must be in excellent condition. I would also like to have the boxes if possible as the plan for these two will be gifts.  It also would be great to get them with black scales but not sure that is possible so not a deal breaker.

Thx.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
I have batteries for the Spartan lite that I took out of a CT Lite.  They are still good but I dont know how much life is left in them. I didn't use the light at all and removed the batteries when I stored the tool.

I'd be happy to mail the batteries to you free of charge Sir Mike so you can offer a complete tool.

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
I have batteries for the Spartan lite that I took out of a CT Lite.  They are still good but I dont know how much life is left in them. I didn't use the light at all and removed the batteries when I stored the tool.

I'd be happy to mail the batteries to you free of charge Sir Mike so you can offer a complete tool.

I really appreciate the offer but I lowered the price enough so if I find a buyer they can get a set of batteries.  :)

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Bump for today.  The Swisschamp has been withdrawn.

I will price the remaining items at $90 shipped within CONUS but will ship International at buyers expense.

Thx.

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Bump one more time before I withdraw the items! 

Thx.

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
All withdrawn.  Please close.

Thx.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30