Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Belleville Boots?

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Belleville Boots?
on: April 17, 2020, 10:25:50 PM
Woot! had a sale on tactical boots, and this was basically the only thing they had that wasn't garish, and in 9.5W--majority of stuff was small sizes or massive sizes. I tend to wear police duty boots as my everyday wear shoes, when I need more ankle support than my tennis shoes, and don't want to deal with the excess weight and bulk of my Ariat work boots or my Bates combat boots (provided, these are quite light; and my favorite hiking shoes).  I can hold open a door with my foot in my Ariats, but not with my New Balance trail running sneakers. My current pair are ORIGINAL SWAT; and they just don't have the support I like in them.  And these are side-zip. I tend to have a little trouble tying my shoes, so that helps.

They are made in the USA; and the main reason I bought them. There's one problem though. I tend to recall having a pair of Reebok that Bellville made, and I hated them. Perhaps it was due to buying the wrong size....

us Offline Sos24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Belleville Boots?
Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 07:47:47 AM
Belleville boots were my boot of choice in the Navy.  They were the most comfortable and durable of all the boots I tried.  Them and Red Wing were the only boots that could last more than one deployment. 

I do remember their sizing was a little off, but they did offer free exchange when I ordered the wrong size through the mail.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 04:34:07 PM
I was so nervous ordering boots online.  I lucked out and everything went wonderfully.  I do hope these are all you expect.  You'll have to follow up and let us know how they work out or don't. 
Esse Quam Videri

00 Offline romeonich

• New User
Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 11:37:01 PM
Combat boots are my all-time favorite pair of shoes. I've been wearing these for a long time, and I truly like them. Because of how frequently I wear these, I can't get used to wearing other shoes, haha. I always buy black, tall, and simple lace-ups. I don't have a favorite brand; instead, I buy what I like or find comfortable. That's why I don't buy things online too often.
Anyway, my wife is sick of seeing me in combat boots and wants to purchase me adidas yeezy sneakers as a gift. What are your thoughts about them? Are they really worth it?

remove link edit
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 01:20:23 AM by zoidberg »

Offline catheginty

• New User
Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 07:23:24 AM
This model looks great, and I like wearing this kind of footwear during my work. At other times I prefer the Jordan 1 model.

Offline catheginty

• New User
Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 07:03:24 PM
 :spamkiller:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 02:02:13 PM by SteveC »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31