Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

multiprim

us Offline JAfromMn

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Stranger in a Strange Land
multiprim
on: December 13, 2014, 02:06:01 AM
Awesome guy to trade with.

I'm more than happy with our trade.

I hope to do it again.
Defend the Hive!!!

Offline multiprim

Re: multiprim
Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 03:40:50 AM

I hope to do it again.

Wish I could return the favor. However, I have yet to receive my end of this trade because it hasn't even been mailed, yet. Will withhold further comment to see if I eventually get what I traded for. Hopefully, JAfromMn will see fit to mail off my package, soon. Stay tuned.

us Offline JAfromMn

Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 06:16:20 AM

I hope to do it again.

Wish I could return the favor. However, I have yet to receive my end of this trade because it hasn't even been mailed, yet. Will withhold further comment to see if I eventually get what I traded for. Hopefully, JAfromMn will see fit to mail off my package, soon. Stay tuned.

IL get out monday.

I was suck all day today.
Defend the Hive!!!

Offline multiprim

Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 08:48:58 PM

I hope to do it again.

IL get out monday.

I was suck all day today.

Oh, I didn't know you were sick, too, considering the other reasons you gave me for not sending it out on the 15th like you stated you would ("I was working moving a home all week. Starting monday. Besides my mother in law and moved back into my house after having a stroke. I got a bunch of smurf going on..."), when I contacted you on the 19th because I hadn't heard from you.

Okay, will look forward to a tracking# on Monday. Hopefully, this Monday will work out better than last Monday.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 08:57:09 PM by multiprim »

Offline multiprim

Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 09:08:29 PM
The reason I'm a little confused about the delay is that you cited you were so busy, yet the day after you were supposed to mail off my package, you had the time to post the Climber (part of the trade I sent you) for trade. Figure if you had time to continue with more trades, you might have had time to send what was mine.

http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,56460.0.html

You withdrew it after I mentioned it to you.

I guess the real kicker for me is that, initially, you told me you wanted me to ship first because I was so new, even though we both registered here in the same year (you registered only a few months before me). You stated you had been screwed over in trades before and you just wanted to play it safe. I accommodated that request, and now I'm the one who's waiting over a week after you received your package, just to have my package shipped. The irony.  :facepalm:

Oh, well, it's the season for miracles. Hopefully, I won't be the one getting screwed. Happy Holidays!

Note: Everything I've posted here is saved in my PM account.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:11:00 PM by multiprim »

us Offline JAfromMn

Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 12:38:34 AM
Wtf dude take it easy

Your gonna worry yourself into frenzy

I have made hundreds of trades. All have been great

You will get your krambit and a goodie or two.

I posted your stupid climber because I have no use for it and I figured I should post it right away incase someone wanted to get it for a xmas gift.

Normally i would just send y our smurf back because I'm sick of you but I needed to sharpen the very very dull brous blades knife so that's not a option. I do like it.

Quit stressing I'll get your package out on Monday.

After this I'm think I may be done trying to do business here.

i don't got time for smurf like this.

I'm sick and im going back to bed.

Defend the Hive!!!

us Offline JAfromMn

Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 12:50:14 AM
O well

I had over a dozen folks wish me well on the extremely random thoughts topic.

Maybe I may be getting overly worked up.

Dude you will be getting a razor sharp krambit,  a razor sharp mystery blade and a little something cool.

I'm gonna just keep being me.

You all can go crazy worrying about time.

I've been running 15 min late my whole life.  No reason to change now.

I guess I must be running about a week behind mailing crap. Huh

it doesn't surprise me much. Like I said I'm always late. If I was on tike folks might start to worry :rofl:

Ps I may just hold on to my mailing for a few days until I feel better. Topics like this can really bring a guy down.

I'm going back to bed.

Pss fyi last week I was moving a home from a rural area. If I knew I was going to be doing it all week I would have had my Mrs mail it.

I don't know what I'm going to do at work from day to day
 I just guess.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 01:08:35 AM by JAfromMn »
Defend the Hive!!!

Offline multiprim

Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 02:58:52 AM
O well

I had over a dozen folks wish me well on the extremely random thoughts topic.

Maybe I may be getting overly worked up.

Dude you will be getting a razor sharp krambit,  a razor sharp mystery blade and a little something cool.

I'm gonna just keep being me.

You all can go crazy worrying about time.

I've been running 15 min late my whole life.  No reason to change now.

I guess I must be running about a week behind mailing crap. Huh

it doesn't surprise me much. Like I said I'm always late. If I was on tike folks might start to worry :rofl:

Ps I may just hold on to my mailing for a few days until I feel better. Topics like this can really bring a guy down.

I'm going back to bed.

Pss fyi last week I was moving a home from a rural area. If I knew I was going to be doing it all week I would have had my Mrs mail it.

I don't know what I'm going to do at work from day to day
 I just guess.

Sure, you just keep on being you. All your crappy attitude is doing here is showing everyone else what a POS you are. Go on, keep it real.

You are running over a week behind. Not 15 min. Not a couple of days. You set the date when you said Monday (15th).

You know what's funny about this whole thing, throughout our exchanges, you never once apologized for your stupidity. And, now, you want to act like a punk and pretend like you're in charge by saying you're thinking about holding onto my knife a little longer. Nice.

Playing it cool like you never worry, yet you were the one who was all worried about doing a trade and wanting me to ship first, which I did, so you could turn around and act like a bitch.

No, I'm not all worked up, not worried. You've shown everyone here how you really are. Be cool with that. Keep on guessing.

I'll be expecting my knife. Be a real man and ship it. Keep your word, for a change.

us Offline JAfromMn

Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 03:33:57 AM
I'm not even going to read that.

Mods shut this guy up if you are going to censor me.

Hell get his stuff

He's freaking out over nothing.

I'm not happy with this trade anymore.

I do like the knives I got from multiprim but he's has been a pain to deal with.
Defend the Hive!!!

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 03:36:43 AM
I am going to lock this thread.  Mostly because everyone has had their say and I don't see this thread going in a positive direction ever.  Hopefully all items will be sent as agreed upon in the original trade.  :police:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%