Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

A trade to make your wife (or self) happy!

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
A trade to make your wife (or self) happy!
on: December 18, 2014, 05:01:55 PM
Ok gents, (or ladies  ;) ) Here's a chance to do a trade that will make the lovely lady in your life happy, instead of going  :rant:

Due to a major screw up by Amazon, I have a necklace that I don't need that I would like to trade for something.  This something does not have to be new, but prefer not beat to death.

I don't have any pics myself, but it hasn't been touched.  It is also just the necklace, no box.
http://www.amazon.ca/Sterling-Diamond-Pendant-Necklace-Clarity/dp/B004GEB9HO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418916775&sr=8-1&keywords=XPY+Sterling+Silver%2C+14k+Rose+Gold%2C+and+Diamond+Triple+Heart+Pendant+Necklace

So, what am I looking for you ask?  Well that's a good question.  :think:  Let's make a little list of thing's I'm after, shall we.

• Good flashlight (AA or AAA, or include battery and charger)
  • Surge with replaceable cutters
  • ST300
  • Powerlock/Powerassist
  • Camo LM of some sort

A flashlight or new style Surge would be preferred, and the SOG's and ST300 would kinda be a last resort kind of thing.  If you have something else you might think I'd be interested in, post it up here and I'll think about it.

I don't see me being able to get this out the door before Christmas, so more than likely this will be an early January trade.

Please post offers here, or post that a PM is/was sent, that way I can keep the timeline in order easier.  Also, this is open to only established members.  Sorry new folks, but I've seen too many good members ripped off, and it's left a bad taste in my mouth.

Since this is brand new, I'll put the trade value at $100 (what a steal, eh!)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 05:03:35 PM by derekmac »

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: A trade to make your wife (or self) happy!
Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 06:07:29 PM
First reading this I thought you were gonna take the wife off my hands :think: lol. Too bad :twak: on me
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

us Offline Higgins617

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 06:13:10 PM
It is rather nice looking, does the lady atleast think you have good taste?
I'm a total legend..... in my own mind- Herley

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 06:42:38 PM
First reading this I thought you were gonna take the wife off my hands :think: lol. Too bad :twak: on me
LOL.  If she'll cook, and you pay the shipping.  :pok:  :D

It is rather nice looking, does the lady atleast think you have good taste?
My wife hasn't seen it yet.  This is what my kids picked out for her for Christmas, but when Amazon shipped it, the box they used wasn't sealed properly, and the necklace wasn't in it.  I was pissed, emailed Amazon, and they sent a replacement out to me. 

A few days after that, I had to mail some Christmas cards (yes, we still do that :D ), and thought what the hell, I'll ask at the post office if they had seen anything, and surprisingly, they did!  So I ended up with two, and only need one.

I couldn't think what to do with it, and thought it might work to someones advantage here in making their wife happy! :tu:  Remember, happy wife = happy life!! :D

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 05:08:02 AM
How about a gently used ST300 and an assortment of new AA and AAA Coast flashlights? I can add more, too, if you'd like.

I think Mamie might like it...

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 12:56:22 PM
Hey Rex, I'm really a flashlight dummy :facepalm:  but this sounds like it could work for me.  The only good light I have is a Mini LED Mag.  Are the Coast lights about equal for output to that?

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 02:35:51 PM
They are good budget lights, especially for the money (unless you pay retail prices). I consider them good lights to stash around the house for when power goes out, or the like. The ones I have use either 2xAA or 2xAAA, though I might have a keychain light left, too.

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 03:14:38 PM
Something to keep in the car would be good.  I keep my Mini Mag in the Jeep, along with my big 3D Mag.

If you want to then, I think we can work something out.  I "might" be able to ship early next week, but the chances of me getting time to get to the post office might not be that great.

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 12:36:32 AM
Hey, you can ship whenever you want; PM me your address and I'll put together a box for you.  Are you looking for anything else while I'm at it?

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 12:40:38 AM
Lol, I always seem to be looking for something, but I think this will do for now!! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #10 on: December 20, 2014, 04:11:51 PM
Mods, could you please mark this as traded?

Sent from my Galaxy Mega.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD