Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Free at last

tosh · 36 · 3116

se Offline Mr Biriyani

Re: Free at last
Reply #30 on: January 18, 2015, 07:09:23 PM
I to recognize the problem. Tend to spend a little to much on mt:s. When you get more you rise the level for what you are willing to spend on them or whatever you collect. Think it´s very common to spend to much money on stuff you could use for doing stuff instead.
It´s a choice you make. I mean I could buy 3 new LM Charges or I could go for a weekend in Paris.(at least here in europe maybe not in Usa where mt.s are so cheap)

gb Offline tosh

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: January 18, 2015, 07:17:16 PM
I to recognize the problem. Tend to spend a little to much on mt:s. When you get more you rise the level for what you are willing to spend on them or whatever you collect. Think it´s very common to spend to much money on stuff you could use for doing stuff instead.
It´s a choice you make. I mean I could buy 3 new LM Charges or I could go for a weekend in Paris.(at least here in europe maybe not in Usa where mt.s are so cheap)

Exactly so :tu:
I lost sight of what all this money I spend on MTs could buy - frankly I'm gobsmacked!!

Other than those boots I bought I hadn't spent a penny!! Until yesterday when I had a slight relapse - Bladeless MP600 is on its way to me  :facepalm:

In my defense, it was on my list!  ;)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:20:42 PM by tosh »
I don't claim to know it all, but what I do know is right.

00 Online kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 08:47:21 PM

Exactly so :tu:
I lost sight of what all this money I spend on MTs could buy - frankly I'm gobsmacked!!

Other than those boots I bought I hadn't spent a penny!! Until yesterday when I had a slight relapse - Bladeless MP600 is on its way to me  :facepalm:

In my defense, it was on my list!  ;)

And it's UK legal :pok: :tu:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

Offline gurdakknives

Reply #33 on: February 09, 2015, 04:04:01 PM
i can see how these saks could cause us to start a 12 step program

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #34 on: February 09, 2015, 06:36:26 PM
I fear I couldn't carry all of mine for 12 steps!  :ahhh
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

00 Online kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #35 on: February 09, 2015, 06:48:14 PM
I fear I couldn't carry all of mine for 12 steps!  :ahhh
Video! We demand video!
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%