Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Condor Molle MA39 ID Panel

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Condor Molle MA39 ID Panel
Reply #30 on: January 28, 2015, 05:33:46 AM
Here's a pic of all three with the bag,(mil spec, condor, and maxpedition) as you can see the two tan ones use the ties, and the black one just a loop and snap, but the one thing is how much room there is above the first Molle, the two tan ones have that just enough to put the top of it right up to the zipper, but the black one has nothing, the very edge would have to be along the top of the Molle, in order to weave them but would make it low, the nice thing would be to put the one Molle on the panel right along the top one on the bag but that would make it loose.. Why can't things just be easy?
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #31 on: January 30, 2015, 02:45:58 AM
I kinda threw a homemade one together, not as fancy but better then the one I made like six months ago,, I guess this will have to do until I figure out about getting a panel..
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #32 on: January 30, 2015, 02:46:39 AM
Looks good to me.

Nate

Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #33 on: January 30, 2015, 02:56:29 AM
Looks good to me.

Nate
Thanks, now to just take the other one off the bag I made a while back and figure how to hook this one up..
JR
This is the old one

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #34 on: January 30, 2015, 09:05:03 PM
All done, had to make webbing straps to weave threw then molle webbing, but I think it turned out ok, you can see the two lines in the Velcro but with the paches and pins you'll never see them! So here's a before and after pic, time to put all the patches and pins on, still waiting for a few more pins before I get the pin locks out to make sure they don't come off..
JR

us Offline colt 1911

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #35 on: February 05, 2015, 06:22:44 PM

All done, had to make webbing straps to weave threw then molle webbing, but I think it turned out ok, you can see the two lines in the Velcro but with the paches and pins you'll never see them! So here's a before and after pic, time to put all the patches and pins on, still waiting for a few more pins before I get the pin locks out to make sure they don't come off..
JR

(Image removed from quote.)

Sweet, looks great. The dump pouches have them also.

Sak's  rule !

CHEERS

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #36 on: February 05, 2015, 06:30:44 PM
Cool!

Nate

Nate

SEND IT!

nz Offline babola

• No Life Club
  • The Tinkerer
Reply #37 on: February 05, 2015, 06:49:34 PM
I have that exact Condor one, let me know what would you like to know about it.

Sorry don't have any better photo showing the admin panel but it's every bit as good as the description states and exudes quality throughout. It's also low profile and attaches tightly to the molle system underneath. Internal dividers are also great and finished in high quality stitching. :tu:

Plenty of space for patches as you can see in my pic. Love mine and wouldn't swap it for anything else for that price.

EDC and OCD. A wicked mix.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #38 on: February 05, 2015, 09:54:16 PM
My questions on the condor were what if I put pins threw it? Because doesn't it open it up? And have the plastic for I.D.s? I think my homemade panel turned out pretty good, here's a pic of it so far, go fig that after I took the newest pic on the right I just got a new pin in the mail..
JR

nz Offline babola

• No Life Club
  • The Tinkerer
Reply #39 on: February 05, 2015, 09:58:08 PM
It would depend how deep the pins are. The plastic panels are made of heavy duty transparent PVC foil, you'd need quite a bit of force applied to puncture those.

Anyway, it appears you made your own already and are happy with it  :tu: :salute:
EDC and OCD. A wicked mix.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #40 on: February 05, 2015, 10:07:56 PM
It would depend how deep the pins are. The plastic panels are made of heavy duty transparent PVC foil, you'd need quite a bit of force applied to puncture those.

Anyway, it appears you made your own already and are happy with it  :tu: :salute:
Gotcha,
Yeah it's not the best, but it's doing its job.. I spoke to a manufacture who works with these fabrics, he actually made the hydro flask 40oz bottle holder that's holding the pack up, and is looking into possably making something since Im not the only one asking about it, but thanks..
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%