Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SOLD] Deal of the Day! $28 dlvd to CONUS for 5 Blades (4 s30v & 1 420hc)

us Offline beavs1965

Hi guys.  I have made some great deals with some great people on here lately.  As I go through the collection I bought, I thought about doing a Friday Deal every Friday - and will continue to make deals throughout the day - if the first deal sells, I will do another, etc......  if people are interested, I will continue this, as time allows (I am home with my beautiful 6month old daughter most of the day on Fridays so it will depend on her nap schedule  :D

I am 100% cool with International sales, however the price for shipping will be a little higher, and sometimes like in this case, I would prefer not to send multiple blades overseas..... plus I already have these 5 blades packaged in a bubble mailer for CONUS shipping.

OK first deal.............................................
I have 5 blades that I would love to sell.

(3) Satin s30v Blades
(1) s30v Blade
(1) 420hc Blade

They are used but in good condition.  The satin ones have a little cleaning to do on them, and the regular s30v has a long scratch about 1/4" above the blade (can't really see it in the picture, but it's there).  The 420hc is in very good condition

All packed up and ready to ship to the first interested buyer with a US address. 

Here are some picture..... I tried to get different angles as it was tough to get a good shot of all 5, in one picture.
5a.jpg
* 5a.jpg (Filesize: 58.45 KB)
5b.jpg
* 5b.jpg (Filesize: 56.55 KB)
5c.jpg
* 5c.jpg (Filesize: 90.8 KB)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 12:42:00 AM by enki_ck »

us Offline beavs1965

Mod - please mark as **SOLD**   :D

Thanks so much!

Donations

Operational Funds