Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTT: Gerber, CRKT, Lansky.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
WTT: Gerber, CRKT, Lansky.
on: February 08, 2015, 05:09:32 AM
Up for trade is a few items I rarely use. As I am always itching for something new and since i'm still hurting from buying the Sebenza I figure a trade is the way to go. Thank you for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions. Sorry for the bad pictures guys. Their was no natural light and I wanted to get the thread up tonight.

CONUS ONLY

As for trades. As always I am open to all trade offers so don't be shy. Some things I am looking for are a Skeletool or a Juice S2. For the Juice I would prefer the older style Orange one, but any S2 would be nice. Again, I am open to all trade offers. Thank you all for looking!

CRKT Hammond Cruiser Desert - (Trade value $15)

This knife has seen very little use. Carried it a few times. I used it to cut some cardboard boxes a while back. That's about all the use it has seen. It has the Lawks mechanism which I will show in the pictures. It comes with box, paperwork, 5 extra pocket clips, and a bunch of new parts for the knife in case anything ever breaks. It could use a shot of compressed air to get some lint out, but that's a minor detail. Blade centering is excellent. Lockup is excellent.

Gerber Air Ranger - (Trade value $20)

The knife is brand new. Never cut a single thing with it. Only handled two or three times. It's as new as they come. No box. Blade centering is excellent. Lockup is excellent.

Lansky Crock Stick - (Trade value $5)

Used once, maybe twice.

I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Re: WTT: Gerber, CRKT, Lansky.
Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 08:14:38 AM
EDIT:

I was going to withdraw the CRKT, but changed my mind again.  :facepalm: It is still available.

I noticed some of the random parts I listed with the CRKT were for my other CRKT. The bag marked 7914DIN and all the pocket clips will be the extra parts that will be included.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 09:37:09 AM by captain spaulding »
I'm the milk man!

• Absolute Zombie Club
Re: WTT: Gerber, CRKT, Lansky.
Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 05:35:44 AM
CRKT Hammond Cruiser and Crock Stick are traded.

Gerber Air Ranger is still available.
I'm the milk man!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69