Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Hook and Loop/Molle adaptors

Offline skidoosh

Hook and Loop/Molle adaptors
on: February 16, 2015, 09:19:03 AM
Anyone have any experience with these? I'm trying another tact for a laptop attachment. I have a Mystery Ranch Sweetpea and want to attach molle with the velcro/hook loop facing out. I see maxpedition has some as well as some other third parties but would like to hear from anyone who has used them.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Hook and Loop/Molle adaptors
Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 04:40:53 PM
Best of luck, I've been looking for that just right velcro panel to attach to the Molle on my bag for patches and pins, so far I've just made them myself. One in witch I did yesterday, but that got stitch to the bag.
   The only manufacture that has written me back to give me any info is maxpedition, maybe because the bag that it was going on is one of their bags, even though it's a imitation with a patch(now a panel) over where their name whould be.. :whistle:
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

Offline skidoosh

Re: Hook and Loop/Molle adaptors
Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 04:13:01 AM
Best of luck, I've been looking for that just right velcro panel to attach to the Molle on my bag for patches and pins, so far I've just made them myself. One in witch I did yesterday, but that got stitch to the bag.
   The only manufacture that has written me back to give me any info is maxpedition, maybe because the bag that it was going on is one of their bags, even though it's a imitation with a patch(now a panel) over where their name whould be.. :whistle:
JR

I ended up ordering the tear away panel from tactical tailor. After looking at the options this was about the best value. Comes with 2 malice clips. I plan to use fabric cement to attach the other side to a computer sleeve and have it hang in my backpack. I still can take the sleeve out and use it independently if needed.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%