Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Mini Surge 2.0

il Offline dan.mandiel

• i need a surge :cry:
Re: Mini Surge 2.0
Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 10:25:42 AM
Maybe try to intergrate a mini flashlight? :whistle: :whistle:
- Ok sir, we've found this good multitool without scissors-

-scissors.

- but sir, we figured it might not have scissors but it does have almost everything you need for a good price! -

- scissors.

- but sir..-

- sci. ssors.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #31 on: April 29, 2015, 06:17:16 PM
BUMP

Breezy how are you coming along with the BE on the Wave?  I scored a Surge that I'd love to take the BE off and try with my polished Wave. 
Esse Quam Videri

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 02:29:09 AM
Maybe try to intergrate a mini flashlight? :whistle: :whistle:
How about putting a fauxton on a split ring ?
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: April 30, 2015, 09:13:18 AM
BUMP

Breezy how are you coming along with the BE on the Wave?  I scored a Surge that I'd love to take the BE off and try with my polished Wave.

sadly, I am not coming along with it at all. :facepalm:

work/real life have been busier than usual lately, but I am taking a couple days off next week, so I should be able to find some time to (hopefully) catch up on my mods. ;) I'll keep you posted!

FYI - I also recently scored a new model Surge at a good price, so I plan on taking the updated BE from that one and comparing the two to see how each of them fits in the Wave. :salute:

us Offline HarleyXJGuy

Reply #34 on: April 30, 2015, 05:35:17 PM
BUMP

work/real life have been busier than usual lately, but I am taking a couple days off next week, so I should be able to find some time to (hopefully) catch up on my mods. ;) I'll keep you posted!

FYI - I also recently scored a new model Surge at a good price, so I plan on taking the updated BE from that one and comparing the two to see how each of them fits in the Wave. :salute:

I was wondering where you had gone off to.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #35 on: April 30, 2015, 05:39:36 PM
BUMP

The plot thickens. 

I look forward to your findings.  Hope you get some modding time in and not just for us to enjoy but for yourself. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #36 on: October 28, 2016, 06:27:20 PM
Breezy, whats up buddy?  I know this thread is old but just wanted to stop by to say, I finally did it!!!

Thanks to this thread I installed a BE on my Wave.  I've not encountered the opening issues thankfully and hopefully you resolved yours.  Miss ya bud. 

IMG_1736 copy.jpg
* IMG_1736 copy.jpg (Filesize: 227.5 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 11:39:54 PM
Thanks for necro Aloha :like: I shall give this a good read later tonight :tu:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #38 on: October 29, 2016, 01:36:19 AM
Breezy also links to Metros Charge blade exchanger mod.  His is high quality as are all his mods. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: September 22, 2017, 07:48:25 PM
Breezy, whats up buddy?  I know this thread is old but just wanted to stop by to say, I finally did it!!!

Thanks to this thread I installed a BE on my Wave.  I've not encountered the opening issues thankfully and hopefully you resolved yours.  Miss ya bud.

thanks Aloha!! looks like you did a fantastic job putting that BE into your Wave. :cheers:

the opening issues I was dealing with sort of worked themselves out... just needed to break it in a bit, I guess. :think:

I also tried replacing the original BE with a BE from the newer model Surge... that one did not fit as well, and stuck up above the handle too much for my taste. I can try to get some pictures later. I suppose I could try reworking the handle a bit, but at the time, it was much easier to just put the original BE back in place. :D

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #40 on: September 22, 2017, 08:13:26 PM
 :like: :tu:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #41 on: September 22, 2017, 10:02:07 PM
Hey bud.  Thanks to you I was able to make it finally happen.  This thread helped me so much and for that I am thankful to you.  Hope all is well and its great to hear from you   :salute:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Breezy12

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: September 22, 2017, 11:03:05 PM
it's good to be back! :cheers: I posted in the NLC forum too with a little more info if you're curious/interested.

I'm glad you found this thread useful... I am always happy to help whenever I can. :tu:

I need to go poke around the Mod Squad some more and see what other mods people have been up to... I seem to be catching another case of mod fever. :D

us Offline Obi1shinobee

• Master LM Squirt Ps4 And Lord of Navitools
Reply #43 on: September 23, 2017, 11:51:07 AM
it's good to be back! :cheers: I posted in the NLC forum too with a little more info if you're curious/interested.

I'm glad you found this thread useful... I am always happy to help whenever I can. :tu:

I need to go poke around the Mod Squad some more and see what other mods people have been up to... I seem to be catching another case of mod fever. :D

:cheers: :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD