Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Stake Land 2011, a Leatherman?

it Offline SolomonKane79

• Don't send flowers, but marlin spikes!
Stake Land 2011, a Leatherman?
on: February 18, 2015, 03:27:14 PM
Has anyone seen this movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stake_Land ?
I think i spotted a LM that character "Mister" uses to collect canines from dead vampires... I think it might be an "inside tools" Leatherman, maybe a ST300 or maybe even an early Rebar, but i don't know...  :think:
Antonio

it Offline SolomonKane79

Re: Stake Land 2011, a Leatherman?
Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 10:21:13 AM
I think i was dead wrong, it looks like a Micra, almost sure. It is between the ninth and tenth minute in the movie. :multi:
Antonio

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 10:43:48 AM
I had this lined up on Netflix, though I have seen it before.  Yup, that looks like a Micra to me as well. :tu:  IIRC this isn't a bad film at all, just a little low on budget.  If I'm thinking of the right film then the "Nun" character is played by the same actress who played Tom Cruise's girlfriend in Top Gun.
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 10:59:23 AM
I had this lined up on Netflix, though I have seen it before.  Yup, that looks like a Micra to me as well. :tu:  IIRC this isn't a bad film at all, just a little low on budget.  If I'm thinking of the right film then the "Nun" character is played by the same actress who played Tom Cruise's girlfriend in Top Gun.

kelly mcguiness  :think:

ive seen this pop up on netflix but im more of a zombie guy than vampires,although i did like 30 days of night 

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 11:31:48 AM
Close.;) It's Kelly McGillis.  She also played the Amish woman in Witness, another great film.
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 11:57:18 AM
Close.;) It's Kelly McGillis.  She also played the Amish woman in Witness, another great film.

must be my love of Guinness  :rofl:  :tu:

it Offline SolomonKane79

Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 05:49:56 PM

ive seen this pop up on netflix but im more of a zombie guy than vampires,although i did like 30 days of night
The movie is actually more of a zombies movie with vampires in place of zombies, if this makes any sense at all  :think:
Antonio

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 10:53:49 PM

The movie is actually more of a zombies movie with vampires in place of zombies, if this makes any sense at all  :think:

No  :rofl: ill watch it and see  :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD