Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTB/WTTF Spyderco Endura

us Offline matt2silver

WTB/WTTF Spyderco Endura
on: March 15, 2015, 07:58:12 PM
Hello Folks,

I've got an itch to try a Spyderco Endura and I'm hoping that someone here can scratch it.  I've been using my pocket knives a lot lately for food prep and I think the Endura might be an awesome knife for the job.  In a perfect world I'd love to have a brown FRN handled version  or a British Racing Green version (I think that version has the special ZDP Steel)  although I'd consider just about any offer. I'm also a fan of full flat ground as opposed to the older models. 

I have all sorta of goodies to trade including kershaw knives, numerous leatherman tools, a few sog multitools, and all sorts of
SAKs (explorers, climbers, super tinkers, cadets, farmers, etc.) 

post of PM if you have an endura you're looking to unload and we can work out a deal.  I'd also be willing to buy it outright if the price is reasonable.  Or we can do any combo of trade and money to make the deal fair.  Thanks for looking!!

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Re: WTB/WTTF Spyderco Endura
Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 11:31:13 PM
I do not have a extra Endura I am looking to get rid of, but good luck on getting one. The Endura is a great knife. If you end up buying one I can point you in the direction of a good place to order one.  :tu:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline matt2silver

Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 02:24:11 AM
I do not have a extra Endura I am looking to get rid of, but good luck on getting one. The Endura is a great knife. If you end up buying one I can point you in the direction of a good place to order one.  :tu:

Where would that be captain?

Offline Simple Man

Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 02:26:06 PM
PM sent

us Offline JAfromMn

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Stranger in a Strange Land

Offline mem4720

Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 10:38:23 PM
I have an Endura sitting in a drawer, but I cannot send a PM. Please email me at this user name at gmail with the Leatherman and Sog tools you'd like to swap.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 01:36:34 AM
I have an Endura sitting in a drawer, but I cannot send a PM. Please email me at this user name at gmail with the Leatherman and Sog tools you'd like to swap.

I think you only need 5 post to PM so you should be good to go now.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline matt2silver

Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 03:14:02 PM

Hello mem4720,
Thanks for your post. I'm at work rightnow. But I'll pm you when I get home with my trade offers.  By theway, what type of endura is it?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%