Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Various Casio G-Shocks for sale or trade.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Various Casio G-Shocks for sale or trade.
on: May 17, 2015, 12:26:12 PM
At last I managed to take at least some bad pics of most of the G-Shocks I have for sale or trade.
I´ll add detailed pics whe I find thew time.
Prices are in e and include international, registered shipment.
If I have replaced the batteries, I did check and lube the gasket. I include the box and paperwork if I have it and a printout of the manual at least.
I gladly combine shipment. 2 watches can be shipped together for the same cost, so you can subtract 6,- e from the total of 2 watches. Please inquire for combined costs of more than 2 watches - We will find a nice price for you. Trades are welcome.
Take a look here to get an idea what I might like. Or maybe you have a Seiko 5, Citizen diver or field watch?

http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,58695.0.html

Pricing is based on collectors value here in germany, closed eBay sales and Watchuseek prices with an included MTO rebate already. Anyhow, all pricing is negotiable, trades are welcome, multiple buys with discount are possible.

Group shot:

Top Row:

1.DW-6600, module 1199. Discontinued classic, favoured by Seals. Blue EL light, no letter or other background image. Resin bezel and strap are new, 40,- €

2.DW-6900, module 1289. Classic model, available in hundreds of variants. This one is a Japanese domestic model, identified by the name "fox fire" instead of electro louminescence or Illuminator. Used, perfectly wearable, 35,- €

3.GW-6900, Module 3179. Updated, solar atomic succesor of the classic DW-6900. Used, but the resin strap and bezel have been replaced with new ones, unworn since. Comes with box and paperwork.60,- €

4.G-2110, module 2276, Perfect EDC/beater - used, but fully wearable. apart from the usual fiúnction this one has a data bank for phone numbers or the like and a day counter. The SS bezel ring has been painted flat balck and teh fuzzy Velcro strap was replaced with a black 24 mm 3 Ring Zulu strap with  SS hardware. 30,- €

5.GT-2000, module 2263. Used, good condition. Nylon/ faux leather strap. Data bank function. 30,- €

6.DW-6700 "Skyforce", module 1230 - Made in Japan, discontinued collectors item. Twin Sensor (Alti/Thermo, Barometer) The chunkiest G-Shock then and still quite a chunk of resin. While fully functional, spare bezels and straps are hard to come by, so this would be more of a collectors piece for occasional (if any) wear. I loosened the bezel screws a 1/2 turn to avoid pressure and resin rot cracks. No apparaent cracks or tears. Comes with heaxagonal G-Shock plastic box. 85,- €

Middle row:

7. GW-3500 Aviator, module 5173. Analog digital aviator watch with atomic time reception, solar charging, domed crystal. used, good condition. comes with box and all paperwork. 135,- €. For an additional 35,- I will mount a black ion plated Casio SS bracelet, making it a Casio GW-3500 BB. Will trade for a GW-2500 (positive display favoured)

8. G-100, module 2327, analog/digital, no frills watch. dark blue, used, good condition.luminous hands, illuminated display 40,- €

9. DW-002, module 1289 Rastafarian, rare, discontinued classic in good condition. double velcro strap, zion colours, jamaican colour themed watch head. While fully functional, spare bezels and straps are hard to come by, so this would be more of a collectors piece for occasional (if any) wear. I loosened the bezel screws a 1/2 turn to avoid pressure and resin rot cracks. No apparaent cracks or tears. 45,-€

10. GA-1000 Aviator, module 5302, Premium Analog digital, Twin sensor - Compass and thermometer. Domed crystal. Barely used, really good condition. Comes with box and  paperwork. UV LED will light up the hands and dial at night, luminous hands. Dark blue resin, black ion plated SS bezel ring. 165,- €

11. G-1010D, module 5057, silvergrey resin/stainless steel case, ss bracelet. Fully analog, more dressy G-Shock, yet as tough as the rest of the bunch.
Time, calendar, timer, alarm, speed. luminous hands. 40,- €

bottom row:

12. BGD-121, module 3254, Glossy black Baby G, orange display. While smaller, every bit as tough and Water resist as the full size G`s. only worn occasionally. (My wife prefers her citizen Eco-Drive)
25,- €

13. BG-5601, Module 3000, Glossy black, smaller incarnation of the Classic square DW-5600. Pink display. small scratches on the crystal. 18,- €

14. DW-8800 "Codename", module 1443. While sharing the case with the more common DW-9000, this one has an upgraded module, allowing you to store vital data (bllod type etc) mission data (like an appointment remoinder), credit card/driving license numbers. It is capable to translate short messages into morse code and shows the sign and either beeps or flashes morse code. The casback has international rescue signals engraved
I modified it by fitting (new) resin case and strap and all black resin parts (wings under the strap, rivets on the bezel), so basically new look.  55,- €
I have 2 or 3 more (unmodified, barely used/like new) codenames with silver and red textile straps, too. 

15.DW-003 Tough label, module 1698, white, nearly like new colletors item, BPM counter, white faux leather strap, unworn. comes with metal box. 40,- €

16.GL-160 G-Lide, module 2463 like new, stainless steel and translucent torquise resin G shock with tide graph, moon age and multicoloured LCD. Comes with hexagonal plastic case. 45,- €

17. DW-6900, module 1289. Classic model, available in hundreds of variants - See above. This one is a yellow Japanese domestic model, identified by the name "fox fire" instead of electro louminescence or Illuminator. Used, astonishing condition of the yellow resin given the age.perfectly wearable, 35,- €

I will add more watches and more infos about the ones pictured as time allows. Please feel free to ask any questions.

FYI: The solar powered watches live in a case with glass lid to keep the batteries full, I just put them into this case to have them all together for the pics.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:33:39 PM by lowtech »

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Re: Various Casio G-Shocks for sale or trade.
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 01:00:32 PM
I don´t need them all gone, but I wear only a few of those, so they can go  - And a little extra money for an upcoming move is well appreciated.

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 02:16:45 PM
Do you take MasterCard or children as payment?? :rofl:

Some sweet watches you have there!! :drool:  Good luck with your sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 02:26:07 PM
I do believe you can pay with Mastercard via Paypal... :pok:  ;) But I do make my own children.  :D

Thanks.

The G-100 is reserved for Grathr.

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 06:15:46 PM
Lol, damn, you got me with PayPal! :rofl:

So much want, so little wife approval! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 07:22:53 PM
Just buy one of the Baby G´s, too.  :pok: Wait. This did not work with my wife   :oops: - It´s how the Baby G´s wound up here... But maybe your wife is different - Give it a try...

au Offline PTRSAK

• No Life Club
  • I'm an Adult?!?! When did that happen?
Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 12:53:01 AM
In typical fashion. my eye caught two of the highest priced models...  :facepalm:

I can just about do that in a Jewelers shop too... Ohh, I like that watch,  eek,  $800. 

ca Offline armèe-suisse

Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 07:46:38 PM
I could be interested on the G-1010D, anything you looking for a trade?

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 08:13:39 PM
DKS has first dibs on the G1010D, but you are second in line.

I am looking for some stuff:
http://forum.multitool.or...ex.php/topic,58695.0.html

ca Offline armèe-suisse

Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 08:34:47 PM
DKS has first dibs on the G1010D, but you are second in line.

I am looking for some stuff:
http://forum.multitool.or...ex.php/topic,58695.0.html

OK, let DKS have dibs first. :tu:

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 12:37:55 PM
Details of the G-1010:

Typical desk diving marks on the clasp and barcelet, small marks on the silver resin at the bezel and edges from wear. Bracelet will fit wrists up to 18 cm (unless I do find the spare links...)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 12:40:09 PM by lowtech »

gb Offline Pattas29

Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 09:03:02 PM
Hello mate

let me know if no one takes the G-1010d. I am interested.

Cheers

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 09:11:14 AM
Just a quick update:
The G-100 (No. 8) is gone and I´m still looking for teh G1010s spare links... Sorry

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 09:32:22 AM
Just a quick update:
The G-100 (No. 8) is gone and I´m still looking for teh G1010s spare links... Sorry

I realised that..  :D

Maybe it will be easier If I lost a lot of weight..   :D

Maybe something like that will fit: http://www.SPAMCORP.com/18mm-20mm-22mm-Black-Color-Stainless-Steel-Strap-Watch-Band-p-969960.html
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 11:46:41 AM
Sadly the G shock uses a generic lug and end piece bracelet and even the spare links are special and not easily interchangeable.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 11:19:26 AM
I hope to win an auction on a defective G-Shock with a fitting bracelet. I´ll report back.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #16 on: June 07, 2015, 09:33:55 PM
 :D  :salute:

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 02:07:06 AM
Ehi mate, i still have the pulsar, let´s talk business  :D

:cheers:

gb Offline Pattas29

Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 03:29:34 PM
Hello,

Just wondering whatever became of the G-1010. I would still like if it is available?

Ian

dk Offline Freaver

• Haven't smoked since 17/05-14 7.10 PM - 28/03-16
Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 09:24:17 AM
Gotta follow this thread. So much want, and so little money...

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #20 on: July 06, 2015, 05:52:35 PM
Hey Folks!
I´m sorry for dropping off - I´ll explain over in the break room why and what.
The good news: You all had time to save up for my Watches and they are all still there...  ;)

Please allow me a few more days to set things straight with those who already have been waiting for weeks for their stuff or an explanation and I´ll get right back here and update.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #21 on: July 06, 2015, 05:58:08 PM
 :salute:

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #22 on: July 06, 2015, 06:15:51 PM
Mmmmmmm, Aviator watches.  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #23 on: July 08, 2015, 01:16:06 PM

gb Offline Pattas29

Reply #24 on: July 08, 2015, 06:01:04 PM
Still like that G1010.

Didnt i get my Seiko 5 off you bud?

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #25 on: July 08, 2015, 09:35:00 PM
No, I did not own a Seiko 5 yet. Not that I`m not looking, though.

gb Offline Pattas29

Reply #26 on: July 08, 2015, 10:22:50 PM
I have one of those. But the screen has scratches on. I got it on here ages ago but the got a seiko black monster.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 07:12:37 AM
I realised that you have now sold the baby g I was going to get with the g1010 ?
What is actually currently available?
Any news on finding strap links for the g1010?
Many thanks

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #28 on: July 12, 2015, 08:06:58 AM
 :ahhh

I am sorry! It seems I am a bit more out of my mind than I thought... I´ll contact all pending G-Shock trade/sale parties to even out bumps and chaos.
You were going to get the No. 12, Baby G with black case a nd orange display, yes?! That is still available.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #29 on: July 12, 2015, 11:05:51 AM
The 18 euro one with pink face, that looks like the 5600.
I saw that someone bought it from you.
Have a look through the pm and let me know what is available.
Do not worry too much  :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%