Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Various Casio G-Shocks for sale or trade.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Re: Various Casio G-Shocks for sale or trade.
Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 12:16:38 PM
The last G i sold was the G-100. The Baby G BG-5601 is still with me and not sold, although I  do have a trade offer - But you have first dibs still.
I have bought another G Shock for spare links. I´ll have to post a pic - The links have the same outline, but are a bit differing regarding polished-satinized areas - It´s typicl for Casio to use NEARLY the same links, but not EXACTLY...
I´ll show yopu and you tell me if it is ok with you or if you don´t like the G 10 10 with the puzzled together bracelet.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #31 on: July 12, 2015, 02:38:20 PM
http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,2881.msg1118757.html#msg1118757
I assumed that the watch mentioned in the above thread was the one I was interested in  :D
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: July 12, 2015, 04:39:56 PM
You are assuming correctly... But as we just talked about the Trade I still have the watrch here and asked his Pardon and offered a different watch.

us Offline SAKnight

• 5.0 HO
Reply #33 on: July 12, 2015, 05:25:22 PM
It seems to have reached a happy solution, thanks to dks and lowtech! Great guys!  :cheers:

gb Offline Pattas29

Reply #34 on: July 13, 2015, 09:12:07 AM
So what is the out come of the G1010?

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 01:52:50 PM
DKS is still interested and waiting on me uploading pics of the elongated bracelet.

I attach those here.
The arrow marks the differing link. Please let me know if that is acceptable.
As said before, alternatively I can offer a genuine Casio Resin strap.

bracelet1.jpg
* bracelet1.jpg (Filesize: 57.77 KB)
bracelet2.jpg
* bracelet2.jpg (Filesize: 48.59 KB)

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 02:25:08 PM
A quick update:
Prices are in € and include international, registered shipment.
If I have replaced the batteries, I did check and lube the gasket. I include the box and paperwork if I have it and a printout of the manual at least.
I gladly combine shipment. 2 watches can be shipped together for the same cost, so you can subtract 6,- e from the total of 2 watches. Please inquire for combined costs of more than 2 watches - We will find a nice price for you. Trades are welcome.
Take a look here to get an idea what I might like. Or maybe you have a Seiko 5, Citizen diver or field watch?

http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,58695.0.html

Pricing is based on collectors value here in germany, closed eBay sales and Watchuseek prices with an included MTO rebate already. Anyhow, all pricing is negotiable, trades are welcome, multiple buys with discount are possible.

Group shot:

Top Row:

1.DW-6600, module 1199. Discontinued classic, favoured by Seals. Blue EL light, no letter or other background image. Resin bezel and strap are new, 40,- €

2.DW-6900, module 1289. Classic model, available in hundreds of variants. This one is a Japanese domestic model, identified by the name "fox fire" instead of electro louminescence or Illuminator. Used, perfectly wearable, 35,- €

3.GW-6900, Module 3179. Updated, solar atomic succesor of the classic DW-6900. Used, but the resin strap and bezel have been replaced with new ones, unworn since. Comes with box and paperwork.60,- €

4.G-2110, module 2276, Perfect EDC/beater - used, but fully wearable. apart from the usual fiúnction this one has a data bank for phone numbers or the like and a day counter. The SS bezel ring has been painted flat balck and teh fuzzy Velcro strap was replaced with a black 24 mm 3 Ring Zulu strap with  SS hardware. 30,- €

5.GT-2000, module 2263. Used, good condition. Nylon/ faux leather strap. Data bank function. 30,- €

6.DW-6700 "Skyforce", module 1230 - Made in Japan, discontinued collectors item. Twin Sensor (Alti/Thermo, Barometer) The chunkiest G-Shock then and still quite a chunk of resin. While fully functional, spare bezels and straps are hard to come by, so this would be more of a collectors piece for occasional (if any) wear. I loosened the bezel screws a 1/2 turn to avoid pressure and resin rot cracks. No apparaent cracks or tears. Comes with heaxagonal G-Shock plastic box. 85,- €

Middle row:

7. GW-3500 Aviator, module 5173. Analog digital aviator watch with atomic time reception, solar charging, domed crystal. used, good condition. comes with box and all paperwork. 135,- €. For an additional 35,- I will mount a black ion plated Casio SS bracelet, making it a Casio GW-3500 BB. Will trade for a GW-2500 (positive display favoured)

8. G-100, module 2327, analog/digital, no frills watch. dark blue, used, good condition.luminous hands, illuminated display GONE

9. DW-002, module 1289 Rastafarian, rare, discontinued classic in good condition. double velcro strap, zion colours, jamaican colour themed watch head. While fully functional, spare bezels and straps are hard to come by, so this would be more of a collectors piece for occasional (if any) wear. I loosened the bezel screws a 1/2 turn to avoid pressure and resin rot cracks. No apparaent cracks or tears. 45,-€

10. GA-1000 Aviator, module 5302, Premium Analog digital, Twin sensor - Compass and thermometer. Domed crystal. Barely used, really good condition. Comes with box and  paperwork. UV LED will light up the hands and dial at night, luminous hands. Dark blue resin, black ion plated SS bezel ring. 165,- €

11. G-1010D, module 5057, silvergrey resin/stainless steel case, ss bracelet. Fully analog, more dressy G-Shock, yet as tough as the rest of the bunch.
Time, calendar, timer, alarm, speed. luminous hands. GONE

bottom row:

12. BGD-121, module 3254, Glossy black Baby G, orange display. While smaller, every bit as tough and Water resist as the full size G`s. only worn occasionally. (My wife prefers her citizen Eco-Drive)
25,- €

13. BG-5601, Module 3000, Glossy black, smaller incarnation of the Classic square DW-5600. Pink display. small scratches on the crystal. GONE

14. DW-8800 "Codename", module 1443. While sharing the case with the more common DW-9000, this one has an upgraded module, allowing you to store vital data (bllod type etc) mission data (like an appointment remoinder), credit card/driving license numbers. It is capable to translate short messages into morse code and shows the sign and either beeps or flashes morse code. The casback has international rescue signals engraved
I modified it by fitting (new) resin case and strap and all black resin parts (wings under the strap, rivets on the bezel), so basically new look.  55,- €
I have 2 or 3 more (unmodified, barely used/like new) codenames with silver and red textile straps, too. 

15.DW-003 Tough label, module 1698, white, nearly like new colletors item, BPM counter, white faux leather strap, unworn. comes with metal box. 40,- €

16.GL-160 G-Lide, module 2463 like new, stainless steel and translucent torquise resin G shock with tide graph, moon age and multicoloured LCD. Comes with hexagonal plastic case. 45,- €

17. DW-6900, module 1289. Classic model, available in hundreds of variants - See above. This one is a yellow Japanese domestic model, identified by the name "fox fire" instead of electro louminescence or Illuminator. Used, astonishing condition of the yellow resin given the age.perfectly wearable,GONE

I will add more watches and more infos about the ones pictured as time allows. Please feel free to ask any questions.

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #37 on: July 13, 2015, 02:56:26 PM
I have a pulsar and a Suunto, still waiting on you to for possible trades :) don't forget me :)

gb Offline Ukpunisher

Reply #38 on: August 24, 2015, 12:02:50 PM
I joined this forum just so I could get some of these

I'm interested in the dw6600 and the g6900 and the dw6900

Not sure how to contact. I know. I just don't really do forums sorry

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #39 on: August 24, 2015, 02:21:34 PM
I joined this forum just so I could get some of these

I'm interested in the dw6600 and the g6900 and the dw6900

Not sure how to contact. I know. I just don't really do forums sorry

You're low on post count. You have to have at least 5 posts to be able to send private messages. Take a look around, make an introduction tread in the new members board and you'll soon have the required posts. :cheers:

And welcome to the forum. :waving:

gb Offline Ukpunisher

Reply #40 on: August 24, 2015, 05:53:52 PM
Thanks. But like u said not a forum regular

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #41 on: August 24, 2015, 06:47:09 PM
Good evening and welcome to our Forum.

As long as you trust us folks and my reputation enough to pay in advance, I have no problem sending you the watches you desire.
I would like to arrange trackeable shipment for securities sake, though. But I will think about a nice "package price" so the slightly higher shipping costs won´t sour the deal for you.

You are interested in:
1.DW-6600, module 1199. Discontinued classic, favoured by Seals. Blue EL light, no letter or other background image. Resin bezel and strap are new, 40,- €

2.DW-6900, module 1289. Classic model, available in hundreds of variants. This one is a Japanese domestic model, identified by the name "fox fire" instead of electro louminescence or Illuminator. Used, perfectly wearable, 35,- €

3.GW-6900, Module 3179. Updated, solar atomic succesor of the classic DW-6900. Used, but the resin strap and bezel have been replaced with new ones, unworn since. Comes with box and paperwork.60,- €

I offered these including the registered shipment as a letter. Let´s say 130,- € or the 3 of them - That means I´ll eat the higher shipping costs for a trackeable and insured package and rebate the already low prices another 5,- €
Does that sound fair?

gb Offline Ukpunisher

Reply #42 on: August 24, 2015, 07:35:31 PM
Very fair let me pm you ok?

gb Offline Ukpunisher

Reply #43 on: August 24, 2015, 10:59:53 PM
I did pm you.
No prob paying in advance lol   

Just curious if you may have any other pieces. Let's make this more interesting lol

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #44 on: August 24, 2015, 11:18:33 PM
lowtech is our resident G Shock dealer. >:D He has boxes full of them. :ahhh

gb Offline Ukpunisher

Reply #45 on: August 24, 2015, 11:23:35 PM
Talk to me lowtech I have an 8 yr old driving me nuts. 
Definite go on the dw6600 and the dw6900. Not sure about gw6900 but really interested in what else you may have as I'd prefer to honour my commitment to but at least 3.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #46 on: August 25, 2015, 08:31:13 AM
I just answered your PM.
DW-6600, DW-6900 and GW-6900 are reserved.
I´ll gladly offer you more, but I need to know what you are looking for as I will not find the time to take pics of all the Casios I have...

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #47 on: August 27, 2015, 01:21:38 PM
The DW 6600 and DW 6900 are sold. I´ll update this list later.

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #48 on: August 27, 2015, 04:54:40 PM
Dw-6900 sold, i wanted that one...

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #49 on: August 27, 2015, 06:06:26 PM
I thought you were after a more high end G and a Riseman especially? :-[ sorry.
But I am quite positive I have another 6900 just awaiting new Bezel and Strap.

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #50 on: August 27, 2015, 07:09:08 PM
I wanted that one, because it's jdm model mate! But no worries, if you sell it its ok and good for you, because I'm more interested in trades!

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #51 on: September 02, 2015, 11:22:48 AM
Mate let's get back to this I need new stuff :) tell me just the models you have that you haven't take pics, if I'm interested in some you ll send some pics!

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #52 on: October 25, 2015, 10:19:37 PM
Ricardofms, I did not find the thread were we discussed Codenames, but here are some pics.
They both work, they have no battery fitted atm but will coem with a fresh cell.
The grey one comes with the new strap and resin bezel, teh black/orange one is near mint.

I´d like 50,- for the grey one (will come with printout of the manual) and 65,- for the black orange one including the box and paperwork.
codename_grey_1.jpg
* codename_grey_1.jpg (Filesize: 69.5 KB)
codename_grey_2.jpg
* codename_grey_2.jpg (Filesize: 68.58 KB)
codename-orange_4.jpg
* codename-orange_4.jpg (Filesize: 62.38 KB)
codename-orange_3.jpg
* codename-orange_3.jpg (Filesize: 47.17 KB)

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #53 on: October 25, 2015, 10:20:38 PM
Some more.
I have 3 more DW-8800s that need new resin bezels and straps. Will sell the case with module separately if you want to source resin (DW-9050, 9052, 9000, 9400 will fit) yourself.
codename-orange_2.jpg
* codename-orange_2.jpg (Filesize: 62.42 KB)
codename-orange_1.jpg
* codename-orange_1.jpg (Filesize: 78 KB)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:22:54 PM by lowtech »

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #54 on: October 26, 2015, 09:13:46 AM
The grey Codename is reserved for Ricardofms.

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #55 on: November 25, 2015, 08:02:26 PM
Bump!

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #56 on: November 25, 2015, 09:58:00 PM
Mate is the black dw-6900 still available?

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #57 on: November 25, 2015, 10:03:28 PM
Sorry mate, it´s gone.
But I added a bit of 6900 stuff that might help in reviving your DW-002 to the rather full package you should reveive any day.
I´ll update this thread soon. Maybe I´ll do an entirely new one, depends on how many other G I decide to sell.  :think:

BTW: Both Baby G-s are on eBay.
http://www.ebay.de/sch/motorradt.westphal/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

pt Offline Ricardomfs

Reply #58 on: November 25, 2015, 10:11:18 PM
So both 6900 with Fox Fire are gone! too bad, i´m hunting one, but has to be a JDM, our fox fire on it!
Already have shown to my GF those baby g´s but she didn´t enjoy the color combo! hope you sell those at a fair price!

Looking forward to receive the package, i´m anxious to be honest! Hope you enjoy yours!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%