Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

(SOLD)Victorinox Modeler with inlaid Motorcycle logo and brown leather sheath

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
I offer this older Victorinox, it´s not really rare, but rather uncommon. Please look at the inlaid Motorcycle. I don´t know if it was a special Vic edition or an advertising knife, but it is quite nice. Condition is used, but not abused. It will be scrubbed and lubed upon arrival but I will not sharpen it.

Tools:
It´s got 5 layers and has the following tools:
Blade layer (thick tang)
metal file/saw (old version)
Phillips and magnifying glass (old, grey plastic one)
Scissors (screwed type)
Opener layer (no half stop)
Backside tools:
Corkscrew (4 turn, fluted)
Awl (no hole)

The front scale shows an inlaid Motorcycle with rider with fairing in addition to the inlaid Vic Logo. T&T are present, the keyring is fixed to the blade layer spacer.

I ask 40,- € including the sheath and international, registered shipment (I will combine shipment and calculate only actual shipping into the total. Usually 1-3 SAKs will cost me 5,6 € in stamps)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:25:08 PM by kirk13 »

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
I do like that I'd have it but I don't have a PayPal account
Weasel

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
As you are in Europe (and in the EU), I believe that should be no problem. You can just transfer the money to my bank account. You only loose the Paypal security net, but you can trust me  >:D

PM me, if interested and we´ll sort it out.

scotland Offline gardenvalley

If Weasel is unable to play, I will.  :gimme:
Thi`s signature contain`s no superfluou`s apostrophe`s

mx Offline ebarberena

Third dibs  :o

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
As you are in Europe (and in the EU), I believe that should be no problem. You can just transfer the money to my bank account. You only loose the Paypal security net, but you can trust me  >:D

PM me, if interested and we´ll sort it out.

I've pm'd you Buddy but don't think there getting through
Weasel

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
As much as I would have loved that Sak , I will stand down buddy as there's two other members keen to buy,And don't want to slow your sale down.
Many thanks :salute:
Weasel

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Hey Weasel, don´t worry. I got some PMs from you and I think we can work the small PP issues out.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Damn that's nice :drool:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
She's beautiful and hopefully Mine :D
Weasel

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
Hey Weasel, don´t worry. I got some PMs from you and I think we can work the small PP issues out.
Hello buddy I've set up a pay pay account and sent you some money so hope it's gone though
Weasel

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
If you have a credit card then lowtech could have sent you a PayPal payment request. No PP account needed to make the payment ;)

Nice SAK by the way. I would have taken it too had I seen this sooner. We had to wait six weeks to see the pics :D
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
If you have a credit card then lowtech could have sent you a PayPal payment request. No PP account needed to make the payment ;)

Nice SAK by the way. I would have taken it too had I seen this sooner. We had to wait six weeks to see the pics :D

I think it's all good just waiting for confirmation of Lowtech
Weasel

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club

I blame my 1 year old son and my wife beginning to work again for the delay. If that is no valid excuse, I´ll blame Kirk instead.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 09:37:08 AM by lowtech »

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
What, your 1 year old already has a job?

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club
I want it - And I am a biker so I deserve it  ???

Damm  >:D

Really nice knife - You say not so rare LT - But I have never seen the bike inlay before - very nice
And unusual tool set too

Nice offer LT (great price!!) and you have a very nice SAK Weasel

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
What, your 1 year old already has a job?

Yes. His job is bringing chaos and joy to my life. Also to rob me of sleep. So maybe not all my postings must make sense...

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
He sounds exactly like my daughter :)

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club
I want it - And I am a biker so I deserve it  ???

Damm  >:D

Really nice knife - You say not so rare LT - But I have never seen the bike inlay before - very nice
And unusual tool set too

Nice offer LT (great price!!) and you have a very nice SAK Weasel

Thanks buddy I can't believe I got to it first :salute:
Weasel

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
The SAK has been sold, thread can be marked "Sold". Thanks

fi Offline Crow

• No Life Club
  • Look at all those shiny sharp things.
Weasel, you got great sak from great guy. Take good care of it.

lowtech, hope you get some sleep between your life and your son. Life can sometimes take juices out of you, but never forget to enjoy from all little things your little one gives you. Nothing will be more precious,  than your memories of your youngest.

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club

lowtech, hope you get some sleep between your life and your son. Life can sometimes take juices out of you, but never forget to enjoy from all little things your little one gives you. Nothing will be more precious,  than your memories of your youngest.

Don't worry I will do , I've wanted a modeller for a while :salute:
Weasel

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club

Thanks for your thoughts!
We are doing fine. I sleep not enough, but I´m getting used to it. Georg is now walking on his own, being a hazard to everything in his (extendeable, I fear) arms reach...Our walks are gettimg a lot slowert as he always wants to walk by himself instead of getting carried or pushed around in a stroller.

And the Paypal transaction went through, Weasel. The knife is packed, but i didi not amke it to the PO inside opening hours today, so I fear you will have to be patient until monday.

gb Offline Weasel

• No Life Club

Thanks for your thoughts!
We are doing fine. I sleep not enough, but I´m getting used to it. Georg is now walking on his own, being a hazard to everything in his (extendeable, I fear) arms reach...Our walks are gettimg a lot slowert as he always wants to walk by himself instead of getting carried or pushed around in a stroller.

And the Paypal transaction went through, Weasel. The knife is packed, but i didi not amke it to the PO inside opening hours today, so I fear you will have to be patient until monday.

That's fine buddy I know what it's like  I have 2 small children, there's never a dull moment and your life's not your own anymore but the good times  out way  the bad.
Once again thanks for the sak :salute:
Weasel

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69