Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Smaller knife = less scary???

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Re: Smaller knife = less scary???
Reply #30 on: June 11, 2015, 08:14:53 AM
YES!
I saw some people freak out at my Classic, calling it a "white weapon".
People usually twitch at the Tinker and shake their heads...
For a Tenacious almost everybody just steps back and I got two threats on calling the cops to take it away (and I'm not waving it around)

Might have to get a smaller knife, friendlier knife for edc... Kershaw Rainbow or Dragonfly or something  :-\

Luckily I'm a 30-ish, suit-wearing white male with no police record so I doubt I'll have any problems, but still "meh".

This just really goes to show its about your location.

To be completely honest if I was in your situation and your knife is completely legit and you are using it for a legitimate purpose and people threaten to call the cops I would probably just tell them to go smurf themselves and go about my business. If they call the cops who cares. You are not doing anything wrong and I would push for them to be charged with filing a false police report. Easy peasy. That's just me though.  :D
I'm the milk man!

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #31 on: June 11, 2015, 08:32:23 AM
YES!
For a Tenacious almost everybody just steps back and I got two threats on calling the cops to take it away (and I'm not waving it around)

Might have to get a smaller knife, friendlier knife for edc... Kershaw Rainbow or Dragonfly or something  :-\

Luckily I'm a 30-ish, suit-wearing white male with no police record so I doubt I'll have any problems, but still "meh".

To be completely honest if I was in your situation and your knife is completely legit and you are using it for a legitimate purpose and people threaten to call the cops I would probably just tell them to go smurf themselves and go about my business. If they call the cops who cares. You are not doing anything wrong and I would push for them to be charged with filing a false police report. Easy peasy. That's just me though.  :D

Cap,again,with respect,have you been in this situation? ie,needing to defend your legal position?

Although the circumstance are different,a few years ago a friend of mine went to her Union regarding a serious issue at work. As a result of her employer,she was forced out of her job. She,with her unions help,fought her termination. She won,but it took 3 years to do so. In the interim,she couldn't take a new job without nullifying her claim. The payout from her former employer failed to compensate her for three years lost income.

One thing I've noticed over the years,with respect to LEOs,they don't like Joe public quoting law at them!

As I say,I respect your stance,but I wonder how it stands up when put to the test?
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #32 on: June 11, 2015, 08:36:24 AM
"You're not in Guatemala now Dr Ropata."

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: June 11, 2015, 09:05:46 AM
YES!

I did, but I'm still at work and the guy is like 2 meters from me every day. If my boss wasn't a knife nut as well, I wouldn't even be bringing it with me.
Regarding legitimate purpose, meh... I mostly open boxes, envelopes or occasionally food prep with it but I guess a Vic Classic or a work-supplied box-cutter could do the same.
Regarding police, I'm not really concerned, as if you don't slit someone's neck they are aren't likely to care either, but if they get a complaint they must start an investigation and it can get annoying. Also if on that perticular day I'm with a Vic Trekker or showing off my sexy new stiletto to a friend I could get in a lot of trouble... best case scenario everything confiscated in a knee-jerk reaction (including my home collection)... worst case scenario wrapsheet, fine and maybe even some suspended jail time ...
Seeing as I'm working as Marketing Manager in a Multinational company (Romanian paycheck though, that's why I can't afford a Para 2  :P ) I really couldn't afford this kind of trouble as it might screw up my career on long term...
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

za Offline shark_za

• No Life Club
  • woes oke
Reply #34 on: June 11, 2015, 10:26:10 AM
Its so sad when tools get given personalities of their own.
People projecting fear onto items rather than onto criminals and criminal acts.

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #35 on: June 11, 2015, 11:47:55 AM
YES!

Cap,again,with respect,have you been in this situation? ie,needing to defend your legal position?

As I say,I respect your stance,but I wonder how it stands up when put to the test?
Don't know about Spaulding, I have. Went rather well. Took about 30minutes of my time. I didn't mind, I was at work getting paid anyways and got to watch the smurfer (out of state college student) squirm a little.

For the most part, I don't care what people think if i pull out my SOG Vulcan and use it. Now how you use it, I kind do. If you a folder out like that and start waving it around like a ninja, yeah, not good and it make knife users look bad. Use it to cut an apple or open a package, around here, no problem.

Nate
That's us mobile
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 11:50:40 AM by ducttapetech »
Nate

SEND IT!

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #36 on: June 11, 2015, 12:24:08 PM
Coming from the UK I have to say I don't feel at all comfortable opening a knife in public, and if I do so its very discretely. Its just not worth the inevitable grief it will cause sadly ::)

Having said that I still edc a Farmer everyday and that's almost as big a knife as its legal to carry over here :)

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #37 on: June 11, 2015, 12:41:16 PM
One time I bought glasses, the lady helping me asked what I was looking for. My answer went something like "When I talk to a group of engineers, I want them to ignore my glasses." We dress partly for ourselves, partly for society around us.

The subject has been touched before, but anything atypical, be it a knife or yellow top hat, attracts attention, and in an urban setting, attention is in my experience usually unwanted. It's not only about legality, it's also about social cost vs practical utility. If I try to explain how something works to a co-worker, and he just ends up staring at a knife in my belt, then it's just as much my problem as his. Oh, I carry a knife at work (of course! :D ), but I'm discreet about it, and I often simply take one of the Stanley or Mora knives around the place if I need something done instead of using my own. (Hey, saves the blade too. :) )

I work in an office, and people react less if they see me do something with one of the Mora knives from a toolbox than pulling forth a folder. That said, only one co-worker has ever shown a slightly negative reaction when he saw one of my knives; that was a gentleman's knife with about 10 cm handle length. (While quickly deploying a Spyderco to do something small resulted in "Hey, that's a cool knife! What kind is that?" from someone else.)

Disclaimer: I live a place where knives are strictly regulated on paper, but most people are pretty reasonable about it, LEOs included. If it has a Swiss cross or a Leatherman logo, very few will bat an eye. I usually EDC a SAK because they're practical and I like them.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #38 on: June 11, 2015, 01:00:05 PM
I am the resident warden at a retirement complex and carry out day to day repairs for my residents, usually with my Spirit or Woodsman. It helps that I have a really good relationship with my residents/Neighbours and also that the SAK is seen as 'nerdy' rather than dangerous in the UK. If I walked around the estate or the village with a tactical knife, I don't think I'd get the same latitude, and with good reason. I simply don't need it - it's an inappropriate tool for me to be carrying around.

Yes, we should all be able to carry around what we like, but if we choose to carry something we must also accept that others may have a completely different view from us about what we're carrying and why.

Whilst you know you're not carrying a weapon, someone else who doesn't know you well, will not. That's not anyone's fault - it's the way we're wired. I would object to attending a meeting with somone who insisted on bringing a baseball bat with them. They might have very good reasons for it, but I don't know those reasons.

There's a great article by Jon Ronson (English Journalist) about getting a SAK for his son - He, his wife and his son all have differing views on what carrying a SAK means - it's very funny;

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2007/jan/20/weekend.jonronson
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

no Offline Steinar

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: June 11, 2015, 01:16:26 PM
That was an entertaining read. :)

Oh, and I would love a world where I could carry a fixed blade without anyone caring. Back in my childhood (in this case the 80s), one of my teachers always carried a small fixed blade in his belt. He used it for the small stuff all of us are used to having a knife for, from doing quick adjustments in a woodwork class to removing a splinter from the finger of a pupil. I think that world is forever gone. Perhaps it would not have disappeared if more people thought like the cap and fewer did like I have done. That would be somewhat self-fulfilling, though.

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #40 on: June 11, 2015, 04:47:10 PM
That was an entertaining read. :)

Oh, and I would love a world where I could carry a fixed blade without anyone caring. Back in my childhood (in this case the 80s), one of my teachers always carried a small fixed blade in his belt. He used it for the small stuff all of us are used to having a knife for, from doing quick adjustments in a woodwork class to removing a splinter from the finger of a pupil. I think that world is forever gone. Perhaps it would not have disappeared if more people thought like the cap and fewer did like I have done. That would be somewhat self-fulfilling, though.

I literally see someone with a fixed blade on their belt almost every single day here and no one freaks out or even says a thing. No one is whispering to there friends or threatening to call the cops and it's not like its in a situation like out on a farm. I'm talking at the grocery store shopping for food.

I will respond to the other post, but I just woke up so give me a bit.  :tu:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
Reply #41 on: June 11, 2015, 05:12:50 PM
I so want to say something but it would almost surely get this thread locked and probably get me banned.

You opened a can of worms cap'n ...  ::)
SAW

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #42 on: June 11, 2015, 05:36:35 PM
There are always two sides no matter how thinly sliced.  On one hand, those legally carrying knives and on the other, those who object regardless of legalities. 

I'm a pretty easy going guy who loves the idea of people getting along and going about their business without getting into others. 

Cursing isn't illegal, Spitting tobacco onto the ground isn't either ( not that I'm aware ),  Talking loudly in a theater, smelling ( body odor ), wearing patches with obscene sayings aren't outlawed as far as I know but the bottom line is we do live in society.  On the so called farm or out in the sticks do what you will, but in the general public, legal or not, there will be someone who objects, right or wrongly.  Why put yourself in that situation?  What are you trying to say? What's the message?

Kirky is totally right, you are not going to win an argument with LEO on the street EVER!!!!!.  At the very least the officer will tell you to put your knife away, then what?  What point was made?  Now what?  You pull it out tomorrow and another complaint, and around you go. 

It's not about conformism ( if that's the beef here ), it's not about standing up for rights ( if that's the beef ), what exactly is the stance?  What is the point?

Legally I can do many things but why?  Why the hassle as others have stated?  Why the annoyances of being is a situation where I have to defend myself.   

I personally like to be invisible.  I like to totally blend into my environment unnoticed.   I know some like to make statements, carry "flags" and "banners" for whatever they believe in and that's terrific.  I honestly applaud them and am thankful in some cases.  In my little world I like to remain anonymous and like my business to remain the same.   

There was a time here in California when you could openly carry a firearm.  I remember it well as there were those "flag" waving people that walked around doing so.  IMO they effed it up for those that loved the "idea" and possibility of open carrying however didn't do it themselves.

Some one mentioned earlier that it's this type flouting of our legal rights that eventually leads to them ( rights ) being taken away or heavily legislated.  We keep pushing ( what ever it may be ) and eventually the masses push back and sadly win. 

If a knife is what's needed then use one but if it's more about "I'm gonna use the biggest LEGAL knife I can" then I'm lost.     

I guess my position is simple, just because I legally can doesn't mean I will.  I rather like my invisibility.

EDIT
As mentioned by the Capt. this is not aimed at anyone just my opinion.  Also as mentioned I'm a laid back guy so hang onto the rocks fellas.       
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 05:39:49 PM by Aloha007 »
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline sawman

Reply #43 on: June 11, 2015, 06:20:38 PM
The point aloha is to not wind up like Australia where someone breaks into your house and you're not even allowed to legally defend yourself.
SAW

Offline zimchaz

Reply #44 on: June 11, 2015, 06:35:36 PM
I only carry a smaller blade outside of work because of one simple reason.
I don't want to have the conversation with police about knives or be on the radar at any point for such things, regardless of how within the law I am. I would rather not scare Mrs Jones next door by flicking my full stainless spyderco police (which I don't have anymore) into action when all I really need to use is my SAK classic.

us Offline sawman

Reply #45 on: June 11, 2015, 06:40:11 PM
Anyone that timid about the introduction of a knife deserves a good scare. I hope they have to buy a shopping cart full of adult diapers to wear just for when I pull out my buck 110 to trim my fingernails. While I'm on this rant, they don't deserve the right to vote either because everytime they goto the polls they vote away more of our rights.  :rant:
SAW

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #46 on: June 11, 2015, 06:48:05 PM
The point aloha is to not wind up like Australia where someone breaks into your house and you're not even allowed to legally defend yourself.

I hear ya.  I really do understand both sides and while straddling the fence sucks or seems conformist to some, I rather be anonymous than annoyed.  I have my LM on my belt nearly 100% of the time working or not but since I never tuck in my shirts I go unnoticed. 

I carry folders as well but same goes for the clips since my shirt usually covers it. 

When I was younger living a heavily gang infested area wearing the wrong color got you into trouble.  In some cases it could get your arse whipped and in others shot.  I recall walking with my friend while wearing a certain color and a group of kids chased us down the block.  I hadn't thought the color I wore was objectionable but it was clear it was. 

The point has already been made, do what you want however be ready to deal with the reactions or annoyance of objections. 

There is really no right or wrong choice IMO.  I am a "live and let live" person and have no judgement either way.

Esse Quam Videri

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #47 on: June 11, 2015, 06:51:19 PM
I so want to say something but it would almost surely get this thread locked and probably get me banned.

You opened a can of worms cap'n ...  ::)

You can PM me and hope you do because you have me interested.
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #48 on: June 11, 2015, 06:58:56 PM
Anyone that timid about the introduction of a knife deserves a good scare. I hope they have to buy a shopping cart full of adult diapers to wear just for when I pull out my buck 110 to trim my fingernails. While I'm on this rant, they don't deserve the right to vote either because everytime they goto the polls they vote away more of our rights.  :rant:

Let me ask the question as it related to my experience with chef knives.  I could do the same work while a chef with my 8 inch knife as the other chefs and their 10/12 inch knives.  I knew the larger knife gave a image of professionalism but in no way was more capable. 

There are times when a larger locking knife is the right tool for the job and other times when a 58mm SAK is perfect.  In the hands of the tool owner a razor blade can be pretty effective so why not options?  Why insist on using a large knife whenever a smaller one would do? 

As you know I'm in the market for an Esee 6 so I'm not worried about large knives.  I'd also be legal to carry it on my belt in my city but why?  Cause I can just doesn't make sense. 

My prefered choice in knife are Native/Delica/Cryo/Leek size wise.  I can do damn near anything I need work related or off day related with any of those.

Again I totally get "it" and understand both sides but again I must say for me I'd rather be anonymous. 
Esse Quam Videri

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #49 on: June 11, 2015, 07:30:25 PM
   Mods you can either close this thread or let it go, but I personally am not going to participate after this post. Its not that it is getting out of hand or anything like that, but rather that opposing thoughts are just that and no one is ever going to agree so whats the point.
   One simple fact that I have taken away from this thread is your location is everything. From country, to state, even what town or city you live in will highly determine how people will react to your knife when used in public. One thing that should not affect you but sadly does is how comfortable YOU feel about using a perfectly legal knife in public in your respective location. I don't care if I live in the USA, or the UK or anywhere in between. If I have a legal knife and am using it in a legal manner than smurf off or call the cops. Doesn't make a difference to me because I have done nothing wrong. When people start sacrificing their own rights to make other people comfortable its a sad, sad day and you should be ashamed. It only gives them more power to attack something that is completely legal and scare you into submission. You don't see me going around calling the cops on people or confronting people for the things they do that make me uncomfortable every day. Its their right to do those things and I respect that, but when it comes to using a tool I guess respect for ones rights go out the window.

Regarding police, I'm not really concerned, as if you don't slit someone's neck they are aren't likely to care either, but if they get a complaint they must start an investigation and it can get annoying. Also if on that perticular day I'm with a Vic Trekker or showing off my sexy new stiletto to a friend I could get in a lot of trouble...
Seeing as I'm working as Marketing Manager in a Multinational company (Romanian paycheck though, that's why I can't afford a best case scenario everything confiscated in a knee-jerk reaction (including my home collection)... worst case scenario wrapsheet, fine and maybe even some suspended jail time ...Para 2  :P ) I really couldn't afford this kind of trouble as it might screw up my career on long term...

This is completely insane and I cannot see how you doing nothing illegal could even remotely warrant a search and confiscation of a knife collection in your own home. This would be completely illegal for a police officer to do here and they would have a royal lawsuit on there ass immediately which you would most defiantly win. I really do feel sad for how they could violate and treat you like this.

Aloha, I respect your views, but completely disagree with everything.  :D

To try and keep it short I like to fly under the radar as well. I do not know why everyone keeps thinking I am suggesting something about making a statement or the like. I am not looking for confrontation and am not carrying my folder any more visible than just having it clipped into my pocket. If someone did call the police for me using a legal folder in public I would not argue with the police. I would inform them I have a legal folder and was using if for a legitimate purpose. To be completely honest I doubt the police would even show up if someone called and said there's a man cutting some boxes with a knife that looks big.... Around here they would laugh at the caller. This goes back to location being key. Now if someone called and said there is a man waving a knife around acting crazy they would show up, but that would be a false police report and the caller would be the focus of the investigation. You see what i'm getting at? Why should I fear doing something completely legal. Simple, I DON'T. It's not just fearing doing something legal but also its not my worry to make other people comfortable. I know what you are saying about not spitting tobacco on the sidewalk or smelling like a dumpster, or saying obscene things in public, but I see those things much differently than what we are talking about. Myself using a tool that is as old as the cavemen is not the same as loudly yelling profane things in the grocery store.

I respect everyone views and if you want to carry a smaller knife so you do not have to deal with being hassled then do so. I for one will not be bullied into doing such a thing and you should respect that as well. Thanks everyone for keeping this civil and continue the conversation if you like, but I will stay out of it as I really see it going nowhere and am sick of writing so much.  :P
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:33:01 PM by captain spaulding »
I'm the milk man!

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #50 on: June 11, 2015, 07:31:11 PM
Would you load a truck up with beer, and stop into a MADD convention just because you could?

Yes I realize that has nothing to do with knives, but maybe that woman sitting next to you, scared of your large knife, lost her son in a stabbing incident.

Some people are scared for a legitimate reason.  The problem is, you can't tell just by looking at them.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #51 on: June 11, 2015, 07:46:04 PM
Can I stop and say something at this point?

Well done everyone!  :salute:

This as the potential to be a loaded subject. I'm am proud of the respect that everyone has shown up to this point

Let's keep it up :tu:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:47:18 PM by kirk13 »
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

us Offline sawman

Reply #52 on: June 11, 2015, 07:46:21 PM
I had to step away from the forum for lunch and to cool off a bit. I will say however that this thread has inspired me to change my EDC:

I have replaced my PST with a Buck 110 on my belt, right next to my Rebar  :salute:
SAW

us Offline sawman

Reply #53 on: June 11, 2015, 07:48:06 PM

Well done everyone!

This as the potential to be a loaded subject. I'm am proud of the respect that everyone has shown up to this point

Well done every one!
Thanks Kirky, I sure am trying to remain civil but I'm awfully sensitive when it comes to my knife rights.  :cheers:
SAW

Offline Heavyartillary

• New User
Reply #54 on: June 11, 2015, 07:52:27 PM
I used to carry small knives when I lived in Houston more specifically the bad part of Houston. because carrying a large knife was seen as fighting words I only carried small knives. but since I moved to Minnesota I carry medium folders at all times and when I'm at work I carry a gerber strong arm and I have never got a second look so I see the reason some carry small knives only

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #55 on: June 11, 2015, 08:10:45 PM
One thing that should not affect you but sadly does is how comfortable YOU feel about using a perfectly legal knife in public in your respective location. I don't care if I live in the USA, or the UK or anywhere in between. If I have a legal knife and am using it in a legal manner than smurf off or call the cops. Doesn't make a difference to me because I have done nothing wrong. When people start sacrificing their own rights to make other people comfortable its a sad, sad day and you should be ashamed.

Can I just challenge this point for a moment. Let me take you back to my point about me wearing a sheath knife in public outside a court house..... in the UK. I m neither sacrificing my rights, nor living in fear, I m merely conducting myself respectfully to my fellow man. If I need a bowie knife or a machete, I ll wear/use it. When I don't need anything which may cause alarm to ANYONE with a different perspective on blades, I'll carry something which is urban/public friendly according to my locale.

I see no comments above from any member for which they should be ashamed of their actions or judgements

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #56 on: June 11, 2015, 08:14:20 PM
 :salute: Capt. 

I don't know how many times this actual incident has occurred, police being called for man/woman with knife or co worker telling boss they are afraid of guy next to them with large knife.  Some of this maybe how we perceive the general publics beliefs about our tools. 

Glad we can all keep it civil too  :tu:

I'm in a unique position since I dont have a boss per se nor would the general public question me using my tools.  I'm a tradesman who drives a truck clearly used for commercial purposes.  Whatever tools are on me or in my truck or being used by me wouldn't give Joe/Jane public reason to question anything I do.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:22:45 PM by Aloha007 »
Esse Quam Videri

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #57 on: June 11, 2015, 08:22:57 PM
One thing that should not affect you but sadly does is how comfortable YOU feel about using a perfectly legal knife in public in your respective location. I don't care if I live in the USA, or the UK or anywhere in between. If I have a legal knife and am using it in a legal manner than smurf off or call the cops. Doesn't make a difference to me because I have done nothing wrong. When people start sacrificing their own rights to make other people comfortable its a sad, sad day and you should be ashamed.

Can I just challenge this point for a moment. Let me take you back to my point about me wearing a sheath knife in public outside a court house..... in the UK. I m neither sacrificing my rights, nor living in fear, I m merely conducting myself respectfully to my fellow man. If I need a bowie knife or a machete, I ll wear/use it. When I don't need anything which may cause alarm to ANYONE with a different perspective on blades, I'll carry something which is urban/public friendly according to my locale.

I see no comments above from any member for which they should be ashamed of their actions or judgements

I know I said I would not comment anymore, but I will on this occasion to clear things up as I do not want to leave you hanging.

This thread was never about fixed blades, but its one in the same. As far as you not carrying a fixed blade in certain situations. If you do not want to carry a fixed blade because you do not think you will need that much knife then great. If you do not want to carry it to "be respectful to your fellow man" then great. I just cannot see how carrying a fixed blade would be disrespectful to your fellow man.  :shrug: We come from worlds apart and I guess things are just perceived differently around there. If me carrying a knife on my belt disrespects anyone then to be 100% completely honest I do not care. I hate to sounds like a dick or insensitive or what not, but come on. That's just ridiculous. Again, this is most definitely a matter of location and how the general public was raised into perceiving certain things. Everyone has the right to feel and think how they want. Why does your right trump mine? (Not yours specifically. I am using yours in the general sense).

This is all with respect and keeping things civil.  :salute:

I should of never said you should be ashamed. I apologize for that.  :salute:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:27:02 PM by captain spaulding »
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #58 on: June 11, 2015, 08:29:58 PM

Well done everyone!

Well done every one!
Thanks Kirky, I sure am trying to remain civil but I'm awfully sensitive when it comes to my knife rights.  :cheers:

Your passion Sawman is what makes you a great member.  We aren't all gonna agree however it's the respect we show one another that is the MTO spirit.

Esse Quam Videri

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #59 on: June 11, 2015, 10:08:35 PM

Well done everyone!

Well done every one!

Thank you Steve,and I understand that. Rest assured I'm just as passionate about mine here in the UK :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%