Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

MP600 (Bladeless) Deal Alert!

us Offline KnifeTex

MP600 (Bladeless) Deal Alert!
on: June 14, 2015, 01:12:31 AM
I just saw that the Gerber MP600 Bladeless was going for $37.50 on Amazon as I was gearing up to do a video review on mine (which I absolutely love, BTW). It's an absolute bargain for under 40 bones. I was going to post a link where it could be bought (via my Amazon store), but I'm not sure if this violates forum policy or not- so I chose not to. Have a good one!

au Offline DazMechanical

• No Life Club
Re: MP600 (Bladeless) Deal Alert!
Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 01:17:01 AM
Great find! Post a link in the deals section in the trades forum!

Welcome to MTO by the way :cheers:
darren

us Offline KnifeTex

Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 01:23:51 AM
Great find! Post a link in the deals section in the trades forum!

Welcome to MTO by the way :cheers:

Thank you!

nz Online zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 01:27:35 AM
I just saw that the Gerber MP600 Bladeless was going for $37.50 on Amazon as I was gearing up to do a video review on mine (which I absolutely love, BTW). It's an absolute bargain for under 40 bones. I was going to post a link where it could be bought (via my Amazon store), but I'm not sure if this violates forum policy or not- so I chose not to. Have a good one!

Good call buddy, sorry but you may not link to your amazon store. If you wish to advertise through this site then send us a PM and we'll discuss the issue.

us Offline KnifeTex

Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 01:54:19 AM

Good call buddy, sorry but you may not link to your amazon store. If you wish to advertise through this site then send us a PM and we'll discuss the issue.

Thank you (I had a feeling that would be the case). It's more important for me to get the word out about the deal for other forum members anyway.

Peace

nz Online zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 03:33:40 AM

Thank you (I had a feeling that would be the case). It's more important for me to get the word out about the deal for other forum members anyway.

Peace

If you are making money from it then it's more important you don't break the rules here.

Offline Heavyartillary

• New User
Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 02:50:10 AM
Hey price went down to 35.80

us Offline BASguy

Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 03:26:17 AM
That's a great deal.  I've been EDC'ing this guy at work for several weeks.  I wish I'd have gotten this price

Sent from 9 miles from the face of the sun

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 02:37:50 AM
I just placed an order for no other reason than it was a good deal.

But then I also bought another Surefire for the same inane reason.

My wife tells me that I need help or more money.I'll take the latter if I have a choice.LOL.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 08:55:26 PM
The blade-less model 600 arrived in the mail today.

The finish doesn't appear to be black oxide.It looks and smells more like paint.

DSCN2177.JPG
* DSCN2177.JPG (Filesize: 187.57 KB)
DSCN2178.JPG
* DSCN2178.JPG (Filesize: 189.46 KB)
DSCN2179.JPG
* DSCN2179.JPG (Filesize: 183.5 KB)
DSCN2180.JPG
* DSCN2180.JPG (Filesize: 188.9 KB)
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 11:37:57 PM
The Home Depot has had them for 37.50 for a while I have been buying them for birthday gifts. I ran out of 19.00 Sidekicks so Sunday I bought two 19.00 Revs at Lows to put back into stock. ;-)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:39:01 PM by Mike 56 »
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 06:32:43 PM
I did not know a such thing existed  :drool:
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: August 14, 2015, 08:00:43 PM
I've been reading things.. Does the paint come off of the mt itself?
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

us Offline rdub934

• No Life Club
  • Without POL, pilots are pedestrians
Reply #13 on: August 17, 2015, 08:28:49 PM
Surely it's not painted, is it? Can anybody comment on this?

Gerber BO coatings have always been top notch in my experience, I wonder why they would move away from it on this particular model.
"I wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher." - Cpl Hicks

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 08:22:08 PM
Can you fold this the long way like Leathermans and use it as one long screw driver?

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #15 on: August 24, 2015, 08:48:11 PM
Can you fold this the long way like Leathermans and use it as one long screw driver?

No, the way the pliers are attached won't allow that (but you can flick them in and out which can be very soothing for the flicker, but I'm told it can be annoying for anyone else in close proximity  ;) ).
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

nz Online zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #16 on: August 24, 2015, 10:58:16 PM

You can deploy the pliers for some added reach.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%