Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Time Lord Level 3 request

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Time Lord Level 3 request
on: June 24, 2015, 06:40:22 PM
You guys made ruffle through the drawers and count my watches...
Here they are from least crappy to very crappy  :P

Casion Edifice 5147 EF-550 - My edc and my favourite watch by far. Got it off my first proper paycheck. Still haven't seen a better choice.

Exactus Chronographer 18K Gold - Don't know much about this one, it was passed down to me by my uncle

Philip Persio Swiss 24K Gold Plated - I got this on my 16th birthday I think and I was so proud... gold faded a bit and it's far too small for my hand, but really nice watch, even if rather cheap.

Luch 17 Jewels - I got this when I was 8 years old I think... loved so very much... was my first status symbol (teacher told me I was the only one allowed to have a watch as I could tell the time). The thing got bumped, scratched, dropped, went in countless baths.. still works perfectly...

Russian Light Watch - I got this when I was a bit older, maybe 12 or 13... IT HAD A LIGHT. I'd stay nights just to start thelight... it made me the coolest kid in the neighbourhood. I fixed it dozens of times until it finally died.

Sports Cadex - Another watch with light. Nowhere as good as the Russian one from before.. started falling apart in a few months...

Asahi - Junky watch my father gave me

Yellow Sportswatch - So bad, so low quality.... so bright yellow and cool.  ::) I think I got it as bonus for a Bravo magazine... it looked to me like the coolest thing ever...

And I'm sure I had a Seiko knock-off with glow-in-the-dark hands and numbers, but I can't find it anywhere  :-\
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 07:12:12 PM by Corwyn »
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: Time Lord Level 3 request
Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 06:49:37 PM
Cool, love the history behind them..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 01:43:50 AM
Very nice buddy.  :tu:

us Offline Singh

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 04:08:54 AM
I like the stories behind the pieces.

Donations