Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Thrunite T10T CW

Demel · 12 · 1331

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Thrunite T10T CW
on: July 03, 2015, 10:25:02 PM
Just got it in the mail today and after already using it I am very pleased. I will post up more thoughts today. The titanium def gives off the "cool factor" let's see how time treats this new relationship.
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." -John Wooden

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Re: Thrunite T10T CW
Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 09:08:22 PM
I have the stainless one and would love to have it a bit lighter. So you probably chose the best option. :cheers:

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 03:33:21 AM
I have the stainless one and would love to have it a bit lighter. So you probably chose the best option. :cheers:
I'm not sure if it matters much...but I like the idea of having a titanium light. I'm looking forward to see how much longevity can come from it 
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." -John Wooden

bg Offline N_N_R

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 08:06:50 AM
 :worthless:

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 02:26:19 AM
My edc from now until....

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 08:21:11 AM
Thanks for the pics :tu:

What do you think of the light? Does it have memory? What's the UI?

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 12:45:05 PM
Thanks for the pics :tu:

What do you think of the light? Does it have memory? What's the UI?

I dont know what UI is, but yes it has memory. There are 3 different ways to change modes (which I like) I am no light expert but for my urban needs, I live in WI, it is fine. I have already used it several times. I even threw it in the fridge overnight to see if it works in cold temps, had no problems. Next time it'll be the freezer

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 01:08:49 PM
What the Hard core testers do is to switch the light on, put it in a low setting, that means the light can be on for several hours, put it in a plastic container full of water (e.g. a small Tupperware container) and then put it in the freezer overnight.

In the morning you have a nice icecube with your light beaming out of it, proving how hard it is   :D

UI is the users interface - how easy or complicated or useful it is to use the light and utilise its functions
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

bg Offline N_N_R

Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 02:36:57 PM
@Demel, I mean, can you tell me what is the sequence of the modes? is it low > med > high or med > high > low or what? :D

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 04:19:33 PM
Med-high-low. @dks yes it is very easy to use. That seems like a hard core test. Lol all I have to do is wait for December to find out how tough it is.

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 03:28:18 AM
Update: this is a great light. It gets used every day and has not failed me yet. The only other light I have is a fenix e01 for keychain carry. But I have to say the t10t was money well spent.

nz Online zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 03:15:03 PM
Good to know.   :tu:   :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30