Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anyone tried the Sanrenmu 6050?

Offline silentio

Anyone tried the Sanrenmu 6050?
on: July 21, 2015, 05:43:29 AM
Not sure if this is small enough to be considered a keychain tool, but it seems quite interesting. Two locking blades, one for cutting, and the other works as various tools. Glass breaker and LED too.

(borrowed image from Fasttech)

https://www.fasttech.com/product/1809400-sanrenmu-6050luf-ph-t4-multifunctional-stainless

us Offline charlie fox

Re: Anyone tried the Sanrenmu 6050?
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 12:28:42 AM
I had one of the earlier models. While it was a neat idea, it didn't lock very well, the blade was just far enough away from the handle to cause some good scratches and the clip was not very durable as it self destructed in the first week I carried it. The cutter tool wasn't really very useful either.
"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

us Offline JustinCase

Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 07:19:20 AM
Don't under estimate the Sanrenmu brand. I don't own the 6050 multi function tool but I do have a Sanrenmu 702 pocket knife and the blade material is the same steel used on the Spyderco Tenacious, CRKT Drifter and some models of Benchmade. I had my doubts about Chinese knives but the Sanrenmu has given some life to a well built quality knife for the money.
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I try a little longer to solve the problem"

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 11:49:10 AM

Don't under estimate the Sanrenmu brand. I don't own the 6050 multi function tool but I do have a Sanrenmu 702 pocket knife and the blade material is the same steel used on the Spyderco Tenacious, CRKT Drifter and some models of Benchmade. I had my doubts about Chinese knives but the Sanrenmu has given some life to a well built quality knife for the money.

It's the same steel cause SRM makes those knives for Spyderco, CRKT, Buck, ...

:)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD