Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox Parts Needed:

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Victorinox Parts Needed:
on: August 14, 2015, 04:49:12 PM
I've decided to refurbish a mid 1960s Victorinox Fisherman to usable condition or at least have the parts on hand if I ship it off to be refurbished.   I need the following parts: 

Main blade preferably with Victoria tang stamp. Old one is snapped off down to the last half an inch in front of the tang. Modern version will suffice.

Small Blade.  Half broken off. Since it has no tang stamp, I would assume any version will do.

Scissors. The part that screws on is gone.  I'm hoping someone here has the period correct half, so it can be simply screwed back on.  Newer versions of the entire tool will suffice.   

Screwdriver/File:  Here's where I have to have the period correct part.  I like the square screwdriver with file. Anyway, if I can't find the period correct one, will a modern one fit? 

Period Correct Toothpick and Tweezers:  For some reason neither the 58mm nor 91mm toothpick and tweezers fit right. Maybe part of one of the old tools is stuck inside the scale.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:50:57 PM by cody6268 »

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Victorinox Parts Needed:
Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 10:25:49 PM
I might have a few bits you are seeking. I'll have to dig and see what I can find. So maybe
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%