Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anniversary Wave and More!

us Offline Bruce909

Anniversary Wave and More!
on: August 26, 2015, 03:55:34 AM
I have not been very active lately on Multitool.org but I still read a few posts now and then. 

I am going to substantially thin out my Multitool collection I mean how many PST's does a guy need?  I'm guessing that 50 is a little high.  Let's get to the Anniversary Wave...

I have listed it on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leatherman-25th-Anniversary-Wave-Used-with-Special-Nylon-Sheath-/281781047899?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT   

BUT if a Multitool.org member wins this or any of my other Multitool auctions I will make the suggested donation to Multitool.org   I also have several Buy-it-Now auctions and I will be happy to make a deal with a Multitool.org member and it will help this forum since I will make the donation.

I currently have auctions active for a Hollow Rivet Japan PST, Skeletool, a couple of Juices including a nice SC2, a few Gerber Multitools and the Anniversary Wave with more to come.

Take a look at the Anniversary Charge, Damascus Wave, Camo Surge, Camo XTi and a retired style Charge TTi in a presentation tin.  The prices are negotiable but I'm not going to sell the Anniversary Charge or Damascus Wave for a low ball offer.

My username on ebay is bruce909 the same as my forum name.

I have several Leatherman Multitools mostly prior the the introduction of the Sidekick/Wingman tools with a lot of older new old stock tools in the nice picture boxes.  SOG, Buck, Bear, Victornox and Gerber mostly at least 5 years old.   

I will update this post with partial inventory but if there is anything you want just let send me a PM and I will send you pictures and give you the opportunity to make a deal before I list the tool on ebay. 

Most of my collection is available and buying the tools will help Multitool.org

Bruce 

spam Offline comis

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: Anniversary Wave and More!
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 04:46:54 AM
Hi, Bruce.  I will be interested to bid as a fellow MT.O member, but will it be possible to ship to Asia/Hong Kong?

us Offline Bruce909

Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 06:07:18 AM
Yes, shipment to Hong Kong is possible. 

Bruce

gb Offline Billy Ruffian

Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 08:01:45 AM
PM sent.

us Offline Bruce909

Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 10:06:51 PM
The Anniversary Charge I have listed on ebay has an offer pending from a fellow forum member so it is not available at this time.   

My wife has also decided that her Leatherman Hybrid is for sale and I wanted to post it here before I listed it on ebay.  I think she has cut maybe 6 individual roses to put in a vase on her desk in the house in the 5 or 6 years she has had it.  In fact she accused me of leaving my junk on the shelf in the laundry room....I guess I made a mistake when I reminded her that the tool was hers.  I should have just said sorry dear I will get it out of her way and then I would have got the money!

As you know the Leatherman pruners are very expensive all going for over $ 200 unless you get real lucky. 

So she has decided to sell it for $ 200.  Keep in mind she will decide to accept any offers but please don't get me hurt with lowball offers.   

I can't any signs of usage on the pruner blade and I know she has never used any of the tools in the handle.  I think I still have the box it came in but it might be a Vista box but at least the correct size and the fold out manual is also included. 

it Offline SolomonKane79

• Don't send flowers, but marlin spikes!
Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 12:22:23 PM
PM

Inviato dal mio LG-H500 utilizzando Tapatalk

Antonio

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99