Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The Great War YT channel

mc Offline Gerhard Gerber

• No Life Club
The Great War YT channel
on: September 17, 2015, 09:09:39 AM
Hi Everybody

Heard it mentioned before on Forgotten Weapons, but I've been struggling with a stomach bug and took yesterday afternoon off......and ended up watching (I think by now) 33 episodes of The GReat War channel on YT.

Excellent show if you like that kind of thing, they started in 2014 with weekly episodes covering what happened during that same week 100 years ago during WW1.

Very insightful and shocking at times, and it makes me wonder why there was ever war again after so many people died so horribly.
I guess the world is still run by old men that think the same.

us Offline David

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: The Great War YT channel
Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 08:38:21 AM
Hi Everybody

Heard it mentioned before on Forgotten Weapons, but I've been struggling with a stomach bug and took yesterday afternoon off......and ended up watching (I think by now) 33 episodes of The GReat War channel on YT.

Excellent show if you like that kind of thing, they started in 2014 with weekly episodes covering what happened during that same week 100 years ago during WW1.

Very insightful and shocking at times, and it makes me wonder why there was ever war again after so many people died so horribly.
I guess the world is still run by old men that think the same.

In the last 100 years or so in the higher orders of that thinking it is called "order of of choas" as applied through Hegelian Dialectic. A bunch of sick psychopath's they seem to be. Mankind never seems to be able to keep any good thing going for any length of time. We just never seem to learn from our mistakes.
What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.
Hold Fast

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD