Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Where to get Chinese traddies in Europe?

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Where to get Chinese traddies in Europe?
on: September 24, 2015, 11:54:19 PM
You guys mught remember that I bought some very nice Rough Rider and Colt knives from user knifesource78 off eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/knifesource78?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754
And I'll advertise him on purpose, because he deserves it.

So it was 5 knives of about 55 USD shipped, that my local post office lost - I'm sure they were here as they called me to pick up the package and couldn't find it anywhere, so knifesource78 was very nice and reinboursed me for the full amount, even if more than 45 days had passed (more like 90) and he had no insurance.

That being said, and advertising this great gesture (I don't think many sellers would do it as I couldn't ask for refund or give a Negative Score or anything) I have a PayPal full of money and no cheap fancy traddies.

I'd like to get them from Europe now, to cut on transport time.. I was looking for cheapish Rough Rider, Colt, Steel Warrior, Schrade traddie patterns in jigged bone, horn, mother of pearl or Stoneworx.
As cheap and shiny as possible. Only ones I found are Heinnie which have a limited (and pretty expensive) selection.

Do you guys have any more links?
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Re: Where to get Chinese traddies in Europe?
Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 11:52:24 AM
I get all of mine from ebay...

There are various low end Chinese brands in many shops, but no RR, Colt etc.

Amazon.de has some too
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%