Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gerber Website Upgrade

us Offline rdub934

• No Life Club
  • Without POL, pilots are pedestrians
Gerber Website Upgrade
on: December 14, 2015, 02:56:13 AM
http://www.gerbergear.com/  -  The home page has a new look and features a full-screen pic of the MP600 :tu:

http://www.gerbergear.com/Multi-Tools

Pretty fancy. Broken down by the different types of MTs they offer: butterfly opening, one-hand opening, solid state, keychain, zipper pull, and specialized. They have badly needed a better method for displaying their, uh... extensive product lines. Much easier to navigate now. :salute:

Sad to see the Octane is officially bye-bye, and not just listed as "out of stock" anymore.
"I wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher." - Cpl Hicks

us Offline Demel

• No Life Club
Re: Gerber Website Upgrade
Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 03:18:32 AM
I am really happy about this update. I hated going to their website to find something. Thanks for the heads up.
"Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." -John Wooden

de Offline lowtech

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 07:59:31 AM
When accesed from germany, I still see the old site?! Only difference: Changing teh .de in the URL for .com does no longer work.

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 10:35:59 AM
When accesed from germany, I still see the old site?! Only difference: Changing teh .de in the URL for .com does no longer work.
That! Now, you can only see a limited selection of their products. Basically, they censor us :td:
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 02:13:36 PM
That! Now, you can only see a limited selection of their products. Basically, they censor us :td:

Yup, same for .uk. >:(
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%