Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Just bought my skinth... the waiting begins.

us Offline Hiodro

Just bought my skinth... the waiting begins.
on: January 02, 2016, 05:56:04 AM
So I finally gave in and just sent in my order for a skinth catch all. All three large pockets and buckles, I dislike velcro, and everything else is standard. My plan is to combine tools to cover all the bases. On large one small, make sure I have scissors and try to have replacing cutters. One will have outside knives or grab my folder.
Now comes the  :rant:  :ahhh  :mail:
This might be as bad as waiting for the challenge results lol. Anyway I just wanted to share the news, my EDC plan, and open up something so people can add input on their EDC or (if you can) your skinth products.
I have a Leatherman surge, rebar, wave, and a super tool 300. I can also solve 3x3x3, 2x2x2, and 2x2x4 rubix cubes.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Just bought my skinth... the waiting begins.
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 06:44:37 AM
I'm don't like velcro either. If you haven't found it already then... Skinth Loadout Thread!

us Offline Hiodro

Re: Just bought my skinth... the waiting begins.
Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 04:16:44 PM
I'm don't like velcro either. If you haven't found it already then... Skinth Loadout Thread!
Thank you zoidberg, did notice this topic area.
For me velcro is just too loud and always dies out or gets filled with lint so it stops working. The buckles should last much longer.
I have a Leatherman surge, rebar, wave, and a super tool 300. I can also solve 3x3x3, 2x2x2, and 2x2x4 rubix cubes.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%